Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 22:04:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
gym badges were more than just collectables, to greyson. it allowed him to push not only himself, but his pokemon, to the brink of what they were capable. challenges were tools to grow from, even if it meant losing.
[break][break]
and they both needed to grow.
[break][break]
since the loss of her mate, rose, his umbreon had sunk deep into herself. she was quiet, barely ate, and was generally just listless. the guilt had eaten greyson up for days — the espeon had come out to stand by his side, after all, and was killed because of it.
[break][break]
they needed to move past this. both of them.
[break][break]
so, they stood and awaited the gym leaders direction, hearts of stone the both of them.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 3:05:39 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

A quick check of her notes reveals her challenger for the day: Greyson Conners. Humming softly as she tucks away her phone, Georgette murmurs a warm, "Let's go, Alouette," to her Froslass, and the pair together travel a short, snow-covered path to greet their guest. Her hand lifting as she catches sight of Greyson, a bright, "Bonjour!" is called as the duo approaches.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Georgette extends her hand to shake Greyson's when she stands nearer, her grip firm and steady. "It is a pleasure to have you in Mossdeep, Greyson! I hope you are dressed for the cold, no?" She gives a soft laugh, her nose wrinkling playfully at the man before her.
[break][break]
"Are you ready to start?"
[break][break]
Above, clouds rumble and roil, their slate-gray and coal-black colouration ominously dark.
[break][break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:12:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson shakes her hand, returning a smile and firm grip of his own back. at her question, he swings a backpack around and begins to take out the clothing inside.
[break][break]
a set for him, and a set for the umbreon.
[break][break]
"wasn't sure if i was allowed to bring the entire thing or not, but." he ends it with a shrug as he gets dressed, and slowly gets the umbreon dressed as well. she doesn't resist or really even register it, not really.
[break][break]
once she's properly fitted, greyson puts her inside his jacket until only her head is sticking out through the middle.
[break][break]
"ready when you are."
[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:45:12 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

"Oh, yes," Georgette answers blithely as she leads Greyson down deeper onto the property where civilization seems to melt away in an instance. "It is good to come prepared, no? So long as you can carry it, it will be fine." As she speaks, the small woman pulls out a small pouch from her own satchel and passes it to Greyson, explaining, "Inside is a walkie-talkie, and a flare gun."
[break][break]
"I will give you direction when needed on the walkie-talkie. If you wish to call off your challenge at any point, use the flare gun. We will come retrieve you and your pokemon."
[break][break]
Flashing Greyson another smile, a charming, "Good luck!" spills from Georgette's lips before she glances over to hear nearby Froslass. With a single nod, the pair are hit unexpectedly with a Confuse Ray.
[break][break]
The world spins white and distorts around you.

In the Bleak Midwinter

[break][break]

Rules:

[break][break]
Wandering through the grounds of Mossdeep Gym is a test of willpower and ingenuity during which you and your pokemon will blaze your own trail to a predetermined meeting point. Your next post you must ROLL to determine the first leg of your trail.
[break][break]
Please take 1 or 2 posts to complete your prompt, with reacting accordingly if necessary. After you have cleared each prompt be sure to ROLL again.
[break][break]
Good luck!
[break][break]
[break][break]

Current Trial: 0/3

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 21:53:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
on the cusp of a 'thank you', he plunges beyond a veil.
[break][break]
looking down beside him, greyson clocks the dark-type at his leg. she felt so small for some reason, so far away, and so too did the smile he aims her way. her expression is unreadable, even more difficult than before, but she leans against him all the same. he wasn't the only one seeking comfort, then.
[break][break]
"let's.. go." he trudges out, mouth feeling almost numb. but, she seems to understand, thankfully enough.
[attr="class","notes"][break][break]LBOgYn1H

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 4:10:49 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Fat snowflakes swirl languidly on the air, the grey skies above threatening to spit wet powder upon the downtrodden pair. Trudging through the slowly accumulating slush, the landscape shifts to thick sheets of ice, their slippery surfaces dangerous in their own right regardless of the pressing cold.
[break][break]
It's not long before something moves, just beside Greyson and his Umbreon. Shifting to her feet, a Glaceon stretches and emits a trilling coo and abruptly turns to face the pair.
[break][break]

[break][break]
With little warning the Glaceon's eyes narrow, something akin to spite touching her regal features as she looks over the nearby Umbreon. Her fur turning spiny, standing on end like tiny needles, the surrounding temperature plummets to perilous levels; inhaling that air deeply, she spits a Frost Breath attack at the other eeveelution.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Before Greyson's eyes, his Umbreon begins to freeze beneath the assault - what do does Greyson do? With a little sniff, the Glaceon hops away behind a sheet of ice, leaving the pair to their fate.

In the Bleak Midwinter

[break][break]

Rules:

[break][break]
From the icy landscape emerges a Glaceon, who attacks your unsuspecting Umbreon with Frost Breath! Your Umbreon is slowly beginning to freeze in place - surely a death sentence in this environment. What does Greyson do?
[break][break]
Please take 1 or 2 posts to complete your prompt, with reacting accordingly if necessary. After you have cleared each prompt be sure to ROLL again.
[break][break]
Good luck!
[break][break]
[break][break]

Current Trial: 1/3

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 22:24:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
somehow, someway, this world of white and ice feels.. wrong. anytime he attempts to reason his being here, it only becomes more difficult.
[break][break]
curiously, he casts an eye at the umbreon to his side. the cold was getting to her, he could see, her small form shivering ever so slightly. he smiles pityingly, dropping to one knee to offer her a repireve.
[break][break]
she keeps walking.
[break][break]
the sigh that escapes his lips bring a soft fog along with it. movement to his right, captures his attention, and for a moment the cold shoulder is forgotten.
[break][break]
"hel-" his greeting dies, as the FROST BREATH's cutting wind wraps his umbreon around in it. he rushes to the dark-type's side, wanting every bit to shove his foot into the glaceon's throat, but that quick anger dies to concern just as quickly.
[break][break]
"hey, hey, you're okay, you're fine." he moves his hands quickly across her fur, any attempt to warm her up. cursing, he throws his bag over his shoulder, clambering for the contents inside. in moment he has one of those 'warmth' blankets, the type that looks like aluminum foil, and he's wrapping her inside of it.
[break][break]
satisfied, he tosses her into his jacket, zipping it up until only her head is popping out. with the metallic looking blanket silhouetting her, she looks every bit the shivering, black hot-dog.
[break][break]
he prays its enough.

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
night's embrace [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 6:05:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: