awards
250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
my poison
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 19:25:36 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Lavender and honey. It is rather soothing. Though, inevitably, guilt begins to rear its pitiful face as he is reminded of the life he'd left behind. This was not something he deserved. And, though was part of TEAM ROCKET, he was still needlessly endangering her. She did not, after all, know about LOS CUERVOS or the bounty on his head.

Nevertheless, when she inches her face over to look at him, he can't help but softly smile. Maybe just this time... this one time, he could be allowed to indulge in such comfort. MARIA would have understood. She had always joked that she had a secret list of rich older men she would have married if he'd kicked the bucket first. And she had always made him promise that he would move on if she ever...

He closes his eyes again, burying his expression in her hair as his muscular arms gently tighten around Summer's waist, pulling her intimately close. "Yeah."
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
my poison
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:06:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer let silence fall over the both of them, if only for a moment. While her own shampoo and conditioner was strong enough to overpower any other smell, Cade's scent was equally as alluring.[break][break]

He was so quiet. She wondered just what was going on in his mind.[break][break]

It was the silence of deep thought. It was something she was familiar with, having been alone in that silence for far too long herself. For a moment, she allowed them both to sit, huddled tightly together in comfort and warmth.[break][break]

Until she broke the silence.[break][break]

"What are you thinking?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport (june 2022)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
my poison
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 23:26:16 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cade-lb"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-img"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w-1"]

The silence lingers comfortably. For the first time in a long time, finds genuine peace. Even when Summer breaks that silence with a question, the Paldean finds himself softly smiling.[break][break]

"Nothing at all," He answers rather contentedly, shifting slightly so that her body sinks against his deeper. Leaning down to nuzzle the side of her cheek with his own, however, the blonde smirks.[break][break]

"Except maybe round three."
[break]

FIN.[break][break]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannerbottom"]MY POISON ☾

[break][break]

[newclass=.cade-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
my poison
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 9:28:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven