December 23
Lumios City
heterosexual
EMT, medical student
Cadet
Single
10 height
10 height
i wish i was special (you're so very special)
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nettie
Nanette Sanguine
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 3:48:17 GMT
Nanette Sanguine Avatar

Even at night, the air was warm. Nanette tilted her head up the breeze, basking in moonlight and the golden sparks from little sparklers. Usually, she hated this feeling. The heat, the faint stickiness like a drip of honey. But today, she had sought out the sunshine and the lick of wind across her skin. So, tonight, it was pleasant. She had been working tirelessly this past week and her drink had been assaulted by a stray volleyball earlier, but this was worth it. The sea was a dull roar behind the chatter and the laughter. Maybe later she would sigh and huff about the sand catching between the soft skin of her thighs and trapped in her hair, but not now. It was an evening to relax and laze.

At least until one good gust of wind sent her sun hat flying. The scarlet band swirled in the eddy of wind. Nanette was in too much of a good mood to do more than laugh a little, rising slowly to trail after it.

She was close enough to grasp it when the wind rose again, sending her hat farther away – plopping into the sea this time.

Really, now?” Nanette murmured.

Nanette fisted the edge of her sarong, hiking it over her hips as she waded into the water. It was still warm, at least. And while Nanette could afford another hat (dozens, hundreds, and likely even thousands if she wanted to be truly wasteful), this one was perfectly nice and still usable. She would be remiss to lose it. But it just seemed to bob even further out, just out of reach.

Well, no need to be so dainty anymore. Nanette’s hand dropped, and the crimson sarong undulated in the waves. She lurched forward –

And someone was already closing in on her wayward headgear.

toppa time | mission
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 16:05:06 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan stared into the pitch black waves by the harbout, leaning against a rusted steel bar, eyes bloodshot from flashing cameras and hoarse from screams. His fingers bandaged from the fret of the guitar against his fingers. Healed, but still rough at the moment.

The dim light of the cigarette is the only thing indicating his existence right now, and right now, that was all he needed. Silence, brine, and a relatively cool summer night, even if the air was warm, it was good enough to not soak through his white tee if he didn't run too much.

That is of course, until a floating miniature UFO-- or was that a hat-- lands cleanly into the sand floating from a figure just twelve or thirteen feet away. His eyes run down her frame, before heading over to the brimmed hat and down the stairs. Callan slowly picks up the hat from the sand, undusts it and approaches her. Her silvery hair and ruby red eyes were enchanting as she sinks into the waves.

"Perfect night for a swim." He grins, looking towards the gorgeous stranger. "Care for some company?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Trish

Nettie
she/her
twenty-three
December 23
Lumios City
heterosexual
EMT, medical student
Cadet
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nettie
Nanette Sanguine
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:42:30 GMT
Nanette Sanguine Avatar

I won’t say no. Especially since you caught my hat. Thank you so much.

Nanette treaded water back to shore. Where the sand had given under her weight in water, it was packed tight where the waves kissed land. The sarong hung heavy around her hips. She hadn’t intended on another swim, but, apparently, her hat had? Ridiculous, but at least she didn’t have to waste money buying another. Her gaze was on her hat, but then Nanette’s eyes traveled from the familiar weave to the hand clasping it. Specifically, the fingers. Which were long – graceful, even – but also bandaged.

Oh, what happened? Here, may I see?” Nanette‘s brows furrowed in concern. Did he cut himself? Burn himself?

…And why did he look familiar? Granted, it was darker further out from the crowd, but her eyes were adjusting to the gloom. Nanette was sure he wasn’t one of those pretty boys in the bands she liked, the ones who could sing and dance in perfect harmony. No…an actor, maybe? A model? The latter made sense since he was practically looming over her. If anything, that just meant he could keep pace if she had to scurry back to her parasol for her first aid kit.

toppa time | mission

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:01:24 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I don't mind, it's not very often I experience a real life fever dream."

Callan replied, his eyes sweeped over against Nanette's form as she closed in. She was gorgeous, even in the low light of the harbour and the damp, misty air provided bare illumination against the two shadows that stood against the beach.

This was a pleasant dream, no sunlight, no crowds, two people in a comfortable dark, surrounded by the wash of the sea crashing against the shore.

"Oh, this?" Callan asked, his eyes perked at the question as he raised his hands. The bandages were a common occurrence while performing, and he had been doing a lot of it during Splashfest.

"Sure," He replied, they were mostly healed, by now, or so he thought. He unwrapped the aids surrounding his index, middle and thumb, pulling them away to reveal calloused, slightly bleeding and scabbed fingers. Lines of red and black, they were freshly wrapped as he had just finished a show. "I play quite a bit of guitar, scrapes are pretty common." He smiled. "What's your name, fever dream girl?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Trish

Nettie
she/her
twenty-three
December 23
Lumios City
heterosexual
EMT, medical student
Cadet
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nettie
Nanette Sanguine
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 16:39:32 GMT
Nanette Sanguine Avatar

Fever dream – do you feel sick? It’s hot out, so if you don’t feel well you need to stay hydrated.

The flirtation was glossed over because, firstly, Nanette knew she was not someone men pursued or wanted to accost. Second, if someone was so ill as to find her diverting in any way, then she was going to be worried. But other than the comments, he wasn’t radiating any sort of heat, wasn’t slurring and wasn’t swaying on his feet. So that was good, at least. Nanette chewed her lip as she eyed the wounds on his fingers. She knew a musician or two personally, and what this man said was true. She was going to worry regardless, clucking her tongue in a distinctly motherly way as she pressed his fingers to close and curl against his palm.

I have my first aid kit back at my spot. I can disinfect these and apply more bandages, if you’d like,” Nanette said.

Even in the low light of evening, she could see this man a little clearer now. He had light hair and dark eyes, not unlike herself. God – Nanette knew that face, and there was something about his voice, too.

But he had asked her name, so she would focus on things that she knew. “Nanette. Please, just call me Nettie. And you? I’m sure it’s a lovely name for such a fine man.

(To which, some people said her commentary was like a grandmother. Oh, what a lovely young woman! Or even, I’m sure you’re very popular wherever you go.)

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 17:10:20 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Oh, no, it's not that." Callan replied, abashedly. "It's just... well, it feels like a music video. Girl walks along the beach, guy notices and follows her, they hold hands together while a high exposure camera shakily follows them around." He chuckles.

Callan took a moment, and agreed. He'd like that. "If it's not too much trouble, I'll have to perform tomorrow as well so my fingers could really go for some treatment." Scraped raw, callouses and scabs did not do for accurate guitar picking. "Thanks for doing this, by the way, it's very kind of you." Callan paused, as she replied with her name, and he did the same with his. "It's Callan." He responded, leaving it at that. If she knew him, she'd know, if she didn't that was also fine, either way he was enjoying her company.

"I can teleport us." He responded, unclipping a Pokeball from his belt to release his Gardevoir, Eurea, as he offered her his arm and picked up her hat. "Which area are we headed to?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
golondrina [VV]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 21:54:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NOT REWARDED)