POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:43:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

A lot of things were aligning for the Splashfest. His love life, his social media career, Rocket training. He truly hadn't expected to receive any sort of traction for Splashfest. More so, just sending out emails on the off chance he could get some sort of gig. Landing a whole livestream block with had not been planned for, or even hoped for. He needed to start looking into getting an agent...or a lawyer. Something to handle things when people with lawyers and agents showed up and loomed over him. [break][break]

He was just a live streamer with a big Instagram following. Not even that big of one. Then again, maybe it was the scarcity. With the barrier up, it wasn't like they couldn't bring in bigger accounts. Not the biggest ego boost...but fuck it. Money is money, exposure is exposure. Whatever. And Melody was kind of cool?? [break][break]

He hadn't gotten to see what she'd been up to when it came down to the Elite four, but his gym battle had been fun. Even amongst an empty stadium the vibes had been impeccable. Now he was here, knocking on the diva's hotel door, a replacement backpack packed with all kinds makeover gear and extra clothes and supplies for the next day. So help him if he saw , he'd put him in a chokehold for makin him buy a new backpack... [break][break]

"Hello? Miss Melody?!" he asked knocking on the door. This was fine right, after all he'd checked in downstairs. He kept looking around like security was going to jump him. He hoped they didn't. His pain tolerance was so low. All over a live stream no less. At least streaming his near death encounters had come in handy for once.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | magma magma magma

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 2:49:33 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She heard a knock on the door as she was putting the final touches on her pajamas look for the live stream in the bathroom. "Mr. Rime can you get that please?!" she asked from down the hall of the hotel room. It was more of a suite, with a large space for their pokemon and a small kitchenette for an apartment vibe for the live stream. [break][break]

The league really did pull out all the stops for this festival huh? Guess they had a lot more money to spend since well, there wasn't a city wide tournament this year. [break][break]

A Shiny Mr. Rime opened the door and greeted mint with a light tapping on his feet as the door opened wide and ushered him in. Once he was inside, Melody strolled down the hall. "Hey you're here! Did ya have a hard time finding the place?" she asked as she remembered mint fondly as he was one of the last challengers for her gym. [break][break]

Cobalion was sitting in the living room, his gaze staring down the two as Melody turned over to him. "Stop being a creep and staring at people!" she warned him as he kept the same stern expression, but slowly moved his head away to look out the window.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 3:15:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint is quick to give a nod of thanks to the pokemon that greeted him, and waited to follow their lead on if he took his shoes off here or inside the apartment sized hotel room. His bags are decently sized, mainly holding different things for the live stream as well as a couple of outfits for the next day when he would transfer over all his stuff into his OWN hotel room, not paid for by League but still decent. "Uhh not really. This place sticks out like a sore thumb." he said as he dropped his bags down. "The hallway was a different story though." he added wit ha small laugh. After he'd passed initial security checks, they'd let him have free roam more or less. [break][break]

He yelped seeing the blue horse pokemon in the living, not remembering it from his gym battle. Or if he did, it was brief. Now its here....life sized. He swallowed nervously wondering it it'd kick him out or something. Cacio, who had been helping him with his own backpack only stared back at Cobalion. He didn't glare but more so sized him up with a small snort and leaned into his trainer for comfort, small as it may have been. He wasn't Gelatto after all. [break][break]

"So that...that's uhhh?" the name escaped him but they're still intimidating all the same. His gazed moved about the suite. "Where are we setting up? I was told League would put in the equipment I requested before I came over." he added, hunching over to pat Cacio's head while looking for the diva herself.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 0:51:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Well regardless I'm glad you made it!" she said excitedly as she put her hands together. [break][break]

Cobalion lets out a small huff of air through his nose and puts his head back down as he is at ease if Melody was. "Cobalion! Don't mind him, he's like a grumpy old man." she tells mint as she waved her hand at him in a disregarding manner, she knew cobalion wasn't the most social Pokémon so she never really forced him to interact with other humans. [break][break]

"Oh that stuff? I think it's in your room?" She said pointing to a door that had his name written on a chalk board that was velcro'd to the wall. "As for where we can set up, I was thinking here in the living room? Maybe with a room of the kitchen so we can like show a majority of the space?" she asked him, she was no social media expert so she'd allow him to take over all the tech stuff as Melody plopped onto the couch and Mr. rime followed behind mint, tapping his feet rhythmically. "He'll help ya out, he's really helpful" she smiled.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 21:18:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Thank you!! And I getcha, Cacio is my grumpy old man." he said with as snicker as his Luxray sniffed around the apartment. "Yeah, It's a decently long live stream so I don't want to have the equipment in your room. Living room is ok, and I don't know what your security is like but I'd rather we cover up the windows just in case." he said as he gave another look aorund. The view was great sure, but he wanted to be cautious. Though, he doubted Rocket would do anything, he was more concerned about the usual batshit fan. [break][break]

He nodded again with thanks to the Mr. Rime following them to where he would be staying. He'd assumed they would set up the equipment for him but whatever. It's not that heavy, just a bunch of lights, some microphones. "This'll do, if you could help me move it back please." he said as he began picking up the pristine looking boxes and moving them towards the living room. As he began the real technical set up, he tried to make conversation. [break][break]

"So it's gonna be like an interview, but more relaxed. I have a bunch of fan questions I got and then we can also take more impromptu ones from the chat." he said as he carefully placed a laptop on the coffee table and began booting it up. "Don't feel like you have to read or answer every question, especially with an audience this size, it'll be overwhelming." he added. [break][break]

"I thought while it was on, we could do sleepover things like make candy bracelets, do nails or hair, arm wrestle. Whatever you want, really." He'd just been told to have the thing going for anytime between 1 to 2 hours. The Elite Four needed her beauty sleep after all. "I thought a cute segment would be, you know, doing our hair and our pokemon's hair." he added, grinning at the diva.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 17:25:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oooo! I love that stuff!" she said putting her hands together excitedly as the idea sounded extremely cozy. [break][break]
On top of that she loved it when people played with her hair. Surely mint would braid it for her right? She never really had friends when she was younger so the idea of a sleep over stream was really fun. [break][break]

"Not so sure about the wrestling part though. I'm not the strongest physically." she says as she plops down on a throw pillow she had placed on the floor next to Cobalion. She reached up and leaned onto him as his chest fur was very soft. He tolerated her cuddleyness. [break][break]

"Answering questions huh? Oh god, hopefully they dont ask anything too crazy." She said knowing full well they were about to start asking some out of pocket shit. She took note of all the equipment as she leaned forward, getting off cobalion. "Wow you know your stuff huh?" she said looking at all of the equipment he brought.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 1:34:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Weeeell, we don't have to arm wrestle. It's just in case we need to fill time." he said with a laugh. "I'm not that strong either." he added with a little shrug. "It CAN get crazy, I just don't acknowledge unless they pay me to~! But even then, I have little disclaimers that if something makes me uncomfortable I won't answer. Even if it's paid. Plus I have a list of things I will never answer sometimes." [break][break]

"However, if it's an exorbitant amount of money, I'm tempted to divulge. But then again I've heard you can get scammed liek that so I just, try to stay strong." he added with a dramatic sigh. [break][break]

"Yeah! Well, all my gear is way cheaper than this. But some of it is stuff I've been eyeing to get. You know...invest in yourself and all that." he added as he finished typing up some things on his laptop. Various programs booting up as he did before moving to grab some colorful bags form his things. "Hair accessories, glitter gel, make up, nail polish!" he announced, one of the bags tinkling softly as he revealed part of his nail polish collection. "I don't really...do acrylics so I've gotten pretty good at doing my own stuff." he explained. "I'd open a window though since it kinda hurts your eyes after a while. You know, fumes!" he said. [break][break]

He then handed her some index cards with a bunch of topics and questions he'd prepared. "Unless you want me to listen to your handler, here's what I got. If there's anything you don't wanna talk about you can tell me and I'll take it out." The questions were varied, ranging form anything and everything. Easy throws like favorite pokemon or favorite type. Transition from Divahood to Gym Leader and now Trainer. The usual celebrity questions.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 17:26:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Melody smiled as Mint explained a bunch of stuff to her. It was always nice to see people talk about the things they enjoyed doing and were good at. She was convinced that mint was REALLY good at all of this as she didn't really do much herself aside from the stuff related to her music career.

Wow, he was really talented at this kind of stuff. Melody had hired people to handle this kind of stuff for her but it looked like Mint did it all himself and he did it well. She was a bit envious if she was being completely honest with herself, to be so independent...[break][break]

"I'm impressed! You're really know what you're doing huh?" she says while she claps her hands for him and then accepts the cards. She scanned through them quickly, not really seeing anything wrong with what mint had put together for her to answer and so she handed it back to him "I'm ready whenever you are." she said as Mr Rime tippity tapped his way back over to the group.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 4:01:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, it's what I got hired for, so I tried to prepare a bit more than usual! And I'm used to this, so I wanted to set you up for success too." he explained with a quick grin as he set down his little notecard. All his gear was set, the beauty supplies ready, and the bags of snacks ready. He adjusted his microphone one last time before angling it towards Melody as she spoke, watching the feedback on his laptop and adjusting accordingly. [break][break]

"Hehe, should I set up a microphone for your Mr. Rime as well?" he teased, checking the clock and setting up the STREAM COMING SOON cards. Even 5 minutes before start the chat was filling up already. Melody's stardom was pulling all sorts of people. Fans, haters. Mods were already working overtime. "Alriiiight~" he announced looking at the pinkette as he clicked a button, all bright eyes and big smiles. Far more cheerful than before, if that was even possible. [break][break]

"Hey everyone! Welcome to your exclusive Splashfest Pre-Show Interview and Live stream with headliner: Melody Miro! Slaying the stage as well as trainers with her new promotion of Elite 4!" he said introducing the woman next to him. "If you don't know, I'm your host Mint happy and lucky to bring you the latest and greatest from one of our biggest performing stars tomorrow!" He then smiled sadly, "Unfortunately, due to scheduling concerns members of TERAVOLT won't be joining us." [break][break]

He turned green eyes to Melody before adding, "Judging by their every quickening rise to the top I wonder if you consider them rivals by now?" There's a beat of silence to allow Melody to answer before pushing forward. "So how about you Melody? Anything you want to say to the fans right off the bat?" he asked.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
horse girl makeover
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:52:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: