Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Apocalypse Now! [C] [M] (VV)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:59:52 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Honestly Noah pictured the whole apocalypse thing a little more different, he had also hoped for something a little more different, more fun to say the least. He had hoped for Zombie pokemon, Pokemon Jesus Mew coming back to judge humanity, you know something with a little more pizzazz and spice. "HEY HEY NO PUSHING! WHAT THE FUK!? LADY PLEASE PUT DOWN THE 20TH TOILET PAPER PACK! OH COME ON YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH WATER!" Noah would be shouting while getting shoved left and right.

Both him and Elinor were sent to the outskirts of Slateport to stop and control people from raiding and pillaging markets and convenience stores alike but really they were just sent there to angrily scream at people because who would only listen to two rangers when the whole region was hitting the fan. There was no way that only two rangers could stop groups of people from hording the most stupid things in the world.

Alas here they were trying to play their role as best as they could in a already fucked situation, the stores were already open when they arrived and the people were already claiming everything on sight. "GOD DAMN IT LADY! PUT THE 15TH BREAD BAG BACK!" Noah would quickly snatch the bread from the lady and frown towards her. "How's your side looking Elinor!?" Noah would try to hit her up on the walkie-talkies they were handed for today.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:48:04 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She understood the fear that plagued people. After the news of the giant dome. She truly felt like joining them in their uproar. But she couldn’t. She had to be the beacon of hope that inspired the people. This was why she clung to her position as Ranger, even as her time in the Council office grew more demanding.

Right now the outskirts of Slateport demanded her attention alongside . People were trying to secure resources for themselves, understandably so.

“Everyone, calm down. There is no need to hoard groceries like that! I assure you all there is more than enough to sustain Hoenn.” Of course, her pleas fell upon deaf ears. People frantically continued grabbing everything from toilet paper to toothpaste and everything in between.

Noah’s voice scratched through the walkie-talkie. She grabbed the piece of outdated machinery, pressed the button for the reply, and began to speak. “About as well as you’d expect. I am starting to consider applying force. But doubt that’d be well received. How are things on your side?” Her finger released the button as she awaited a reply. Eyes following the fifth person filling their cart with at least twelve packs of toothpaste and toothbrushes for the next five years at least.

OOC: Mission thread for STOCKPILE

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 0:02:53 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

As the scratchy sound of the walkie talkie ripped through his eardrums, Noah couldn't help but flinch at the sound a little. Receiving the response from his partner really made it seem like they were both there just for numbers and show, they really couldn't anything at all to stop the people, it was quite frighting. "I think people are applying force to me at this point, I'm sure at least 3 grandmas touched or tried to touch my ass by now! OI PUT DOWN THE CANNED POKEMON FOOD!" It was total chaos everywhere Noah looked. "Sorry about that. I honestly don't know what to do." Noah would release the button to cut the message.

The simple fact that they had been thrown into the chaos after it had already began might have been the sole factor of how badly things had been going. Perhaps if they had been placed here earlier they could have had some kind of control or at least some organised chaos instead of the waves and waves of people losing their minds. Truthfully it was very understandable, the news of the dome had spread like wildfire. Noah himself didn't want to be there, he wanted to be with his family or any loved one in general but he had a job to do.

"Fuck it!" Noah would say before making maybe one of the stupidest decision ever. "Move! Move! Move aside!" Making his way to a more secluded area where he would throw one of his pokeballs to summon his Tyranitar, Titan. Climbing to it's back Noah would then try and give directions to people who still wouldn't listen. Quickly tapping on his Tyranitar's shoulder Noah would simply nod at it and the Tyranitar would let out a Horrifying roar. "NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! PLEASE FOLLOW MINE AND MY PARTNER'S INSTRUCTIONS. ME AND OFFICER ELINOR ARE HERE TO HELP!" Noah would try to get through to everyone hopefully giving the two Rangers some leeway towards control and pacifying the situation.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 13:46:39 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The sound of Noah explaining the situation, only to interrupt himself caused her to release a few chuckles. Just the imagery going through her mind as he spoke was an amusing light in the darkness that was this whole situation.

But reality returned quickly. “Neither do I,” Elinor replied. This wasn’t enough, they couldn’t do enough. People were already panicking. Force was the only option left in their arsenal.

After having fought the tenth baby-food hoarder off, she breathed a sigh of frustration and was about to retrieve and release a Pokémon upon this unsuspecting mob. However, a roar came before her.

Don’t tell me he did… But Elinor couldn’t finish her thought. The eerie silence that had appeared after the roar was immediately broken when the sound of a young adult man screaming “They are just trying to claim it all for themselves!” filled the air.

The people near Elinor grew frantic. If they had been bad before, they were rabid now. They pushed Elinor against one of the shelves. Body and wares fell to the ground for a moment as the looting began with newfound fervor.

But perhaps Noah would have more luck over at his side?

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 7:20:31 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Noah had been able to have a little more control over at his area, likely due to people respecting the sheer size and presence that a Tyranitar posed, it had been known to be one of the most easily angered pokemon out there and also known to cause quite the natural disaster amount of damage when it did go on a rampage, fear was indeed a good way to control, yet a very short lived way to control.

As people started to slowly calm down and perhaps think about what they were buying and how much they actually needed, another wave of what felt like rage and unnecessary aggression. It was like a crowd wave in a battle stadium, one scream, one load person quickly became hundreds once again, one push was enough to turn everyone against themselves one more time. The first shout had come from the same side that Elinor was at last Noah had heard from.

"Elinor!? Everything okay over there?" The walkie-talkie would crackle as Noah tried to gain communication with his partner in danger. He was lucky enough to be on his pokemon and safe from the crowds fever like movement. He wanted to know if everything was okay with Elinor since to him she would definitely take priority over the selfish people of Hoenn right now.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 13:12:00 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor grimaced in pain as her shoulder met with the edge of the shelves. Then she fell to the floor for a moment as everyone around her began looting once more.

For a moment she sat there pondering her life choices. Then with a sigh and sheer force of will, she managed to get herself back onto her feet while letting one hand rub the sore spot on her shoulder. She rose just in time to hear Noah crackling over the walkie-talkie.

She grabbed the device, then opened it for communication and said. “Could be better. Someone prodded the crowd and they went wild.” She paused for a moment. “Keep an eye out for something like that over at your side.” Elinor reminded. She couldn’t help but worry for his safety, even if it was a needless thought.

She then turned her attention to see if she could spot the person who had set in motion the looting.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 7:46:02 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Things on his side weren't getting better at all, the only time of peace had been easily broken by one single person lost in the waves of the chaos. There was no way to ever find out who was the initiator of all this and to Noah's opinion this was a situation that could have been taken care of by simply releasing more information to the public, everyone was worried and afraid and there was no way to stop that, only thing they could do was minimize the damage dealt.

As the walkie-talkie would crackle and Noah would hear Elinor's voice, he would be relieved to say the least, it would have been troublesome to lose a Ranger like her to a wave of people. "Am I glad to hear you're okay!? I think... Are you sure you're okay?" The crowed on his side had become rowdier, but they had yet to get violent and honestly this felt like the limit that Noah could reach when it came to controlling everyone.

Once again pressing the button on the walkie-talkie. "Do you think we should meet up? Divide and conquer might not be the way to deal with this right now." Really thinking about it, perhaps there was one person behind all this, maybe even a small group were starting the riots so that they could get away with worse crimes, or it could be that Noah was simply becoming paranoid. Only time will tell.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 7:26:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Alas her spotting came up fruitless. Everyone looked panicky, hoarding everything they could get their hands on for friends and family. Their intentions while good were misguided.

Noah’s concern was warranted, and so she replied “Yes, I am as sure as anyone of us can be.” Neither of the two was a doctor so her health was up to her personal opinion. Unknowingly to her, things were getting rowdier at Noah’s side. Perhaps she would’ve hurried over there if she knew.

People, while frantic in their grabbing of things at her side, had yet to turn to actual violence outside a few misplaced pushes but it was only a matter of time.

She listened to Noah’s idea and thought for a moment. “Yeah. Let’s do that.” She didn’t want to outright admit that they wouldn’t get the crowd under control again, but there was painfully little they could do right now.

And so Elinor moved to meet up with Noah.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 18:44:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: