POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 14:32:18 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seratest2"]
[attr="class","seratest2text"]

[attr="class","seratest2pkmn"]

ONE YEAR AGO [ 2021 ]
[break][break]

The low rumbling of distant thunder echoed through GALERIE MIRAGE as the owner, one , readied two crystal wine glasses and a decanter of Kalosian Pinot Noir on the long, elegant table where she made most of her art sales. She was not one to get nervous about meeting with important people - her entire life had been meticulously orchestrated around meeting important people, after all - but for some reason, she felt a distinct sense of anticipation as she waited for tonight's guest to arrive. Perhaps it was the inevitable onset of one of Slateport's summer storms that was making her feel especially on edge, but she schooled her features, and forced the apprehension away. Rouge, her longtime dutiful partner in both creativity and crime, hovered by her side, as quiet and behaved as ever.[break][break]
"We should close the windows," She murmured idly to her Pokémon companion in a hushed tone. Why she felt the need to defer to the storm's presence, she could not say. A flash of lightning and then another low - this time louder (she counted the seconds between lightning and thunder, as she always used to do with Mira and Josie, to guess how far away a storm might be) - growl of thunder passed above, and Rouge hurried off to begin closing windows all throughout the spacious gallery. Seraphine let her gaze settle on the front door, wondering what sort of man might be.[break][break]

[attr="class","seratest2ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Rocket Recruitment [Act 1][break]
+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]--accent:#D2A01F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Umbral Embrace (Oil on Cavas) [ M ]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 10:26:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

He was of the habit of always being on time, and not even a storm would get in the way of that. Two minutes before his appointment, just as thunder rolled in, a dark sedan of tinted windows stopped right outside Galerie Mirage, and onto the pavement stepped perfectly polished oxfords. An umbrella in the hands of a stern-looking woman kept them untouched from the rain, and it was with a slight smile that the man to whom they belonged looked at her.
[break][break]
”Park nearby, I’m not sure how long this will take.” Meeting like these could often take unexpected turns, but the simple fact of the matter was that on the surface there was nothing suspicious or unusual about a man like Martín del Mar visiting an art gallery. In fact, to those who knew him, something like this was all too expected indeed.
[break][break]
The person who knew him best of all was actually the woman acting as his assistant, who did no more than nod when the instructions were given.
[break][break]
And so it was that he stepped into the building all on his own, clad in a well-tailored suit and not a minute too soon. Amber gaze calmly wandered over his surroundings until falling upon the only other person there, and the smile she was given was as nonchalant as it was confident.
[break][break]
”Miss d’Aureville, I presume?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Recruitment: Act I 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 15:47:35 GMT
[nospaces]

The man who entered the gallery was distinguished, to say the least. Seraphine inclined her head to him in a polite gesture. "Yes, that's me. And this is Rouge," She waved her hand casually at the Smeargle as he came scurrying over, having completed his task of closing the windows throughout the first floor. The Pokémon bowed his head to their guest as another loud rumbling of thunder could be heard from outside, and Seraphine waited patiently for it to die down before speaking again. "Welcome to Galerie Mirage, Martín del Mar. Please allow me to give you a tour of our humble space."[break][break]
She did not wait for him to agree, but turned gracefully to begin walking him through the main gallery, currently exhibiting a collection of abstract pieces by Rouge and several massive oil paintings dedicated to the legendary beauties of the Hoenn region, Latios and Latias, by Seraphine herself.[break][break]
There was an inherent understanding between Seraphine and this Martín del Mar, she sensed, that his primary purpose in coming to visit her - finally - was not necessarily to buy artwork, but as a test of sorts, an assessment of her overall character and larger scale contribution potential. This man's name was often spoken of in whispers amongst the elite, after all. Seraphine had been hoping to catch his attention for some time - not merely to sell art to, but to acquire a more consistent, long-term backing of support from. Her precious gallery had its bills to pay, and while sales were generally good - both the legal and illegal ones - it never hurt to have the wealthy CEO of PIAZZA ORO GRANDE (POG) BANK as an investor in her creative endeavors. My family could also benefit from this man's patronage. Perhaps our debts will be able to be paid in full.[break][break]
Therefore, it was imperative that Seraphine act decisively, and with the regal confidence she typically displayed amongst her regular clientele. The tour would be thorough yet concise. Afterwards, she would take him to her private studio - with a variety of refreshments - and hopefully, talk business.[break][break]

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.seratest2]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2text b"]color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2text i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2text u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2ooc"]} .seratest2 .seratest2ooc b { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc i { color:var(--accent); } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .seratest2 .seratest2ooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".seratest2 .seratest2pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 0:33:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

He had always loved art, ever since he was young. Ever since he was a lonely little boy looking for something, anything that would make him feel a connection to the mother he had never met. She had loved art. Once, he had learned everything he knew about it from the books she left behind, and years later, when he finally was no longer truly alone, he had told the woman he loved all of those things when visiting art galleries all over the world…
[break][break]
Galerie Mirage brought bittersweet memories to Martín del Mar. Yet, as he walked through its halls, admiring the collection so carefully curated by , his smile was nothing if not pleasant. He still loved art, even after all this time.
[break][break]
”Ah. Latios and Latias, yes?” It was easy to recognize them even if he had never seen the Eon Duo in person. Not because of their history with Hoenn, but because of the Guardian Columns of Alto Mare. ”Exquisite choices. You have great taste, Miss d’Aureville. The colours on this one are delightful.”
[break][break]
The plaques marked Seraphine herself as the artist, and while that did indeed surprise him, it also didn’t.
[break][break]
At the sight, he smirked, his gaze wandering to his host one more.
[break][break]
As much as Mars may have loved art, they both knew it wasn’t his real reason to be here, and so, the tour would have to continue without delay. There was no time to waste.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 1:41:24 GMT
[nospaces]

The man's verbal praise was sincere, but so was his knowing smirk. Seraphine met his gaze as another rumble of thunder passed overhead, less deafening this time (the storm must be fading), and understood that while might be a genuine fan of fine arts, it was time to move on to discussing her other talents. She smiled back at him, golden eyes shining with a bold confidence, then turned to walk in the direction of the spiral staircase leading up to her private studio. She noticed Rouge out of the corner of her eye hurrying over to the table where she had prepared the Kalosian wine. Good thinking, dear.[break][break]
"Please follow me," she suggested, though it was more of a command. "I would like to show you where I do all of my work. I think you will find the process quite fascinating."[break][break]
It was not a long journey to the second floor of Galerie Mirage. She held the door for Martín and Rouge as they entered the cozy studio and clicked it gently shut behind them. Rouge immediately offered the bank CEO a glass of the deep red Pinot Noir. There was a half-finished painting on an easel by a window, and several papers laid out neatly on her primary work table. "This is where the magic happens," Seraphine waved her arm, presenting the space. "Where I create art," She nodded at the easel. "And where I create new identities." She nodded at the papers. "Let's be frank, now, Mr. Del Mar. I can tell you are a man with an eye for artistic beauty, but the later is why you are here, is it not?"

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 3:01:46 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

So it was that façades dropped; that a simple visit to an art gallery born of his appreciation for the medium was made to show its true colours.
[break][break]
Through it all, he paid close attention to both 's actions and her words, for to Mars a person’s worth was determined not only by their talents, but also by how they carried themselves – what they chose to do with their skillset. Team Rocket would never benefit from associating with fools, and he would make sure to avoid as many as he could.
[break][break]
Seraphine was no fool.
[break][break]
That much became clear to him once they made their journey to the second floor of the gallery.
[break][break]
Reaching for the glass that had been offered to him by the Smeargle, he gently took it with a polite nod towards the pokémon, and swirling its rich content, he looked at the forger.
[break][break]
”A wise assessment.” A smile, slight yet filled with amusement. ”I don’t know how much you know about me, Miss d’Aureville, but I’m a man who cares much about his image. I put great effort into having the world see me as exactly what I want them to see and not many get even a glimpse past this.”
[break][break]
The charismatic businessman. The kind philanthropist. The man who cared for the future of the Hoenn region. The best lies in the world were built with truths as their foundation, and that much proved itself in Martín del Mar.
[break][break]
”I’m sure that someone as talented as you knows that to truly create a new identity, it takes more than just papers. So, let me ask you this: for the right price, would you help anyone become someone new?”
[break][break]
The implication made about his own situation was purposeful, but he did not elaborate. Surely, she had many secrets too.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 18:10:53 GMT
[nospaces]

For the right price.[break][break]
She'd heard their name, of course. Everyone had. Only a fool living under a rock would not have heard of Team Rocket. In Hoenn, they operated primarily in the shadows, however, unable to wield open warfare as they had in other regions.[break][break]
Yet.[break][break]
She did not know, and could not truly suspect, the extent to which was associated with the criminal organization - perhaps not at all. But they came to mind now based off a sudden intuition, and a sneaking suspicion that she had finally drawn their attention, as she had hoped she might with her forgery work. Did this powerful man, who's unwavering support of the League was known amongst her circles, have something to do with them? She had thought of Martín Del Mar as a businessman, a potential backer, a patron. But there was more to the man than met the eye, that much was clear to her now. And...there was the undeniable fact that the hard look in Martín's eyes was precisely the sort of look someone gave when they were about to divulge information that could get the receiver killed.[break][break]
What Seraphine chose to say next was very, very important.[break][break]
"For the right price," she echoed, keeping her voice even and meeting his intense gaze. "Mr. Del Mar, I would do more than simply create identities. I would also make people disappear."

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 13:24:19 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Create new identities. Make people disappear. For the sake of the wellbeing of Hoenn’s greatest syndicate, things like those were fundamental. Much more fundamental than what many realised. How many of them could benefit from new identities that hid all of their misdeeds? How many of them could benefit from having their past selves vanish? Much more importantly, they could also benefit from truly getting rid of those who oppose them.
[break][break]
Forgers were, in his own opinion, fundamental cogs in the machinery of any criminal organisation.
[break][break]
Disappear. He echoed, as if amused. His gaze wandered down to the glass of wine in his hand, and after swirling it all too slowly, he took another measured sip – calmly savouring it.
[break][break]
Only after this was done did Mars once again look at Seraphine. There was something serious in his stare. Something dangerous which he usually kept shackled and concealed. As if his golden eyes were those of an awaiting beast.
[break][break]
”There are many who see value in your skills, Miss d’Aureville. Myself among them. You have caught the interest of our organisation. We’d like to offer you a position in our ranks.”
[break][break]
Not once did he say Team Rocket’s name. Not one did he truly speak of crime. Martín del Mar was a man who always chose his words carefully, and he was now certain that someone like was capable of reading between the lines.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:46:39 GMT
[nospaces]

Finally, the opportunity she had been waiting for.[break][break]
didn't need to confirm what she had already been suspecting. It was clear just by looking into his cold, hard stare that he was telling her everything she needed to know. I'm far more powerful than you could ever imagine, a stare like that seemed to communicate. I can pour you a taste of it, but I can also take it away just as easily. Instead of cower beneath the weight of such a double-edged offer, however, Seraphine merely sipped her own wine, closing her eyes briefly as she relished the perfectly balanced dry, tart flavor.[break][break]
"Hoenn's wine really cannot compare to the Kalosian blends," She sighed softly. When she opened her eyes, they, too, were edged with frost. Gold locked with gold. "Your organization also caught my interest," she murmured. "I had hoped that eventually, a representative would be sent. I did not anticipate that it would be you, but it fits." Her smile had an edge to it. I know your secret now, Mr. Del Mar. The League supporting entrepreneur, such a well-crafted act.[break][break]
But confidence was not the only thing required of her in this moment, and so she schooled her expression away from basking overly long in her own cleverness, and nodded her head to him in deference. "I accept your generous offer. I would like to start immediately. If there is anything I can do for your - our - people, please start sending them my way."

[break]

NOTES

+ Seraphine's Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 3:59:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hoenn and Sinnoh were different in more ways than what Mars could even count, but when it came to crime syndicates, there was much that was transferable. A syndicate always needed forgers and counterfeit experts for some of their more intricate operations, and above all, a syndicate also needed smart and loyal members.
[break][break]
There was no doubt about ’s wits, but her loyalties? Those remained to be seen.
[break][break]
There was no blind trust, no foolish belief that the woman before him would put Rocket above all else from day one, but there was an opportunity given to her – a door opened to a formerly locked path. She had chosen to step forward, now it remained to be seen if she would ever turn back.
[break][break]
For now, Team Rocket would make use of her, and he would ensure that her talents would never be put to waste.
[break][break]
”My people will be in touch, then.” His glass was raised then, as if in a simple toast. ”I look forward to us working together.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 21:20:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)