TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
:ICE SCREAM:
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 17:27:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the slateport splashfest was a hot success — not that it was any surprising. summer events were always popular in hoenn; at least that was as much that jayden could garner from his time spent. it was almost enough for him to miss living in the city.

[break][break] almost — his waterfront property in sootopolis had much more reliable plumbing.

[break][break] wearing his patented trunks, the rocket admin walks over to the nearby ice cream stand. he blinks with surprise, when he notices the flash of red hair. "@fenris?"

[attr="class","ooc"] @fenris

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 22:51:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
weekdays are droll and are filled with pointless, menial tasks for the councilman. he's a glorified bitch. and whatever duties he himself doesn't want to carry out, he can shove onto his assistant, @abraxas . so it means that abraxas has quite a lot on his plate and fenris has gotten better about sneaking flasks into the suits demands he wears in the office. 

he's currently sipping an aperol spritz (gotta stay hydrated in this summer heat) when someone calls his name. he perks up, shifting away from the outdoor tiki bar to find the source of the sound. 

his gaze settles on someone who most certainly doesn't take very long to place. an easy smile spreads across his lips. "well, fuck if it isn't michail volkov. that really you?" he rubs his eyes dramatically. 
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,348 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 22:58:28 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

@fenris . a name that he hadn't expected to see in a while. then again, it seemed that lately, he was meeting so many of his father's previous connections. , , . his father's shadow followed him even post-mortem.

[break][break] but rather than bring up anything uncomfortable, memories of fenris grey brought up colorful summer nights. throwing back wine coolers on a beach, with a flush that crawled up his cheeks. a young teenage boy, and a beating heart.

[break][break] "yes," he says, only looking away to take the alcoholic sundae that he had ordered from the vendor. he pops a cherry into his mouth. still, staring at the red-head seems surreal, even now.

[break][break] "... i didn't know you were in hoenn."

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:28:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
long summer nights where it seemed like they'd never grow up. where they could do whatever the fuck they wanted, be the most happy they wanted, with no one to get in the way of that. at least, that's what fenris recalls when he looks at his childhood friend. 

"ah and how i wish i wasn't." he sips at his spritz and shakes his head. "what i wouldn't give to be drinking some pina coladas in alola right now." but even if he wanted to leave, the damn barrier's in the way. 

"'m more surprised to see you. the hell've been all these years, eh?" 
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,348 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:42:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"the barrier makes that difficult," he notes.

[break][break] though, even he has to admit that does sound nice. he had thought more than once what it would be like to return to his hometown in galar, without the threat of foreboding death or a funeral hanging over him like a heralding ax.

[break][break] jayden uses a small spoon to scoop some of his treat into his mouth, the taste of ice cream melting on his tongue. it's sweet.

[break][break] "it's been busy, ever since taking over the company," he sighs. "and school - though i had to put that on the backburner for a bit." not to mention his activities in rocket, but that wasn't something he could share. "but otherwise, for the last few years, here in hoenn."

[break][break] "which is rather unfortunate. considering the meteor is about to hit."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 1:23:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
worlds away right down the road, but that's how it goes with most of fenris' friendships. he doesn't put out unless you're labeled a 'drinking buddy' and jayden never really came to mind there. too many memories. too much of a reminder that everyone else zoomed away from him while he stayed where he was. 

taking over the company

he sips good-naturedly on his drink and ends up sucking air. fingers raise to grab another from the bartender. 

"eh, whado they always say? life finds a way? didn't ya hear? commissioner said league's got that shit handled." he shrugs. "but hey, let's play a game." forget about all that nonsense for a while. 

"your last day. what're you doing? could be anywhere, with anyone."
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,348 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 6:13:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"ah. the commissioner."

[break][break] of course, fenris wouldn't remember his rocket allegiance. then again, dmitri had never been obvious about it — he was a charming man when he needed to be.

[break][break] then again, in retrospect, perhaps everything would feel obvious.

[break][break] "do we believe her?" he says, spooning up some of the ice cream into his mouth. the taste of liquor burns on his tongue, not quite hidden from the sweet treat. jayden leads them a little farther away from the food stand and towards a shaded area, sitting down on a blanket. it almost feels nostalgic — of summer nights and childhood dreams.

[break][break] 'last day. what could you be doing?'

[break][break] the real answer? protecting rocket. fighting tooth to nail for the ideals that his father imbedded into him.

[break][break] "my answer's going to be boring," he warns, and then a soft laugh bubbles to his lips. "but i've always thought it nice to spend my last day protecting someone important to me."

[break][break] a few thoughts come to mind.

[break][break] . . . . .

[break][break] rocket was his life. it was hard to imagine anything different.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,485 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 0:36:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region