Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Window to Winter
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:03:57 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Seated on an outcropping of ice, her tiny form bundled against the cold, Georgette observes her little Bergmite with fondness as the world's tiniest iceberg waddles about the ice-slicked floor of Shoal Cave.

[break][break]
Argentière pauses here and there, seeming to assess the quality of the nearby ice; occasionally, something seems to please the pokemon and he hunkers down against the ground. The air temperature dropping further every time he does so, each pause results in a small, fresh sheen of ice filling in the minute cracks apparent in his body.

[break][break]
"You are very picky," Georgette teases, her eyes bright when the Bergmite glances over to her and emits a haughty snuff in response. Laughing softly, delight evident on her features, her attention soon diverts towards the cavern's opening at the sound of footsteps.

[break][break]
"Bonjour?" She calls, curiosity touching her expression. She rarely runs into people in the tunnels.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Window to Winter
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 1:48:09 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was rare for Barnaby to run into others within the cave as well. Usually, he was left in blissful solitude - something that was rarely afforded to him within Mauville Hills or the ROCKET submarine. Here, he could enjoy the cold and the quiet.

Perhaps today, though, an interruption wouldn't be entirely unwelcome.

"Bonjour." Barnaby answered back in perfect Kalosian as he rounded the corner, a large, hovering CRYOGONAL at his side.

"Ah." He stopped as soon as come into view - not because he was faced with a stranger, but because her face actually seemed familiar. Her name whispered at the back of his mind, teasingly close to recollection without the satisfaction of actually getting there. A finger was brought to his lips as he thought but, after a moment, Barnaby inevitably conceded.

"Have we met before, chère?"