Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
underbrush
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:07:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","greyson1"]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
delta, the smaller than average leafeon, darted between bushes and greyson's feet, as he walks. she'd always been the, well, the 'spazzy' one of his brood, and it showed. she was always moving in one way or another, unable to stay still, and filled with a childlike wonder and glee.
[break][break]
honestly, it was exhausting. but, it was refreshing in its own way too. by product of her personality, she was always 'honest'. he liked that.
[break][break]
so today, with the majority of his team sleeping away in their orbs, greyson and delta hit the dirt trail.

[attr="class","notes"]rock/fairy/dragon

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:475px;line-height:10px;margin-top:-10px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
underbrush
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:47:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCHEOPS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFEATIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
underbrush
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 6:35:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","greyson1"]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
delta notices the threat before greyson does, genuinely surprising the gym leader. his experience up to this point had been a leading factor, during these excursions, so to see that the leafeon was well-ahead of her game, was an odd experience.
[break][break]
he files away the thought, aiming to address it later.
[break][break]
already was the grass-type moving to intercept the ancient avian. from her mouth, a LEECH SEED races the distance between them. it breaks, and like a bola made of leaves, it wraps around the archeops.
[break][break]
it quickly begins to drop, struggling to break free. even from here, greyson can clearly see the vines beginning to fray, and snap, one by one. but with it, the vitality of her opponent was also beginning to wane.
[break][break]
before it could truly break free from its imprisonment, delta jumps off a nearby stump and knocks the creature unconscious with a LEAF BLADE.
[break][break]
"huh," greyson says without meaning too, lips quirked downwards into a frown, but still noticeably impressed. "not bad. not bad at all, delta."

[attr="class","notes"]rock/fairy/dragon

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:475px;line-height:10px;margin-top:-10px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
underbrush
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:56:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
underbrush
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 6:22:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
as the bird collapses to the UNDERBRUSH, a soft mewing preludes a quiet stirring. from the bush, a comfey rises.
[break][break]
the creature looked exactly the same as the rest of his lot, though the nervous look on her small features was enough to break his heart. he shoos the curious leafeon away, her sniffing turning into one of annoyance, as he approaches.
[break][break]
"hey, hey. it's okay," greyson holds a hand out and the comfey approaches tentatively. "there you go, hi sweetheart. sorry about that, delta can be a bit... loud." another sniff of indignation, but he ignores it.
[break][break]
"let's get you out of here, alright? i've got a few friends i'm sure you'll like to meet."
[break][break]
and, so another comfey joins the gang.

[attr="class","notes"]@sw

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
underbrush
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:32:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE COMFEY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!