TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
M.A.G.M.A Sample Collection 4
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 7:35:09 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ceri has a list, she looks at it, she checks it twice, and in it, is pretty far down. It’s that whole thing about “admins being super ultra busy most of the time” or whatever. But, she’s here now! They always see each other at the lab! So, like, why not kill two birds with one stone and all of that?
[break][break]
”Hey, Elisa, do you have time for some M.A.G.M.A sample collection?” She probably should be addressing her with more politeness and respect now that Elisabeth is a higher up, huh? Ma’am, maybe? ”Or… eh.. Miss Fiorelli, I guess? Congrats on the promotion, by the way. That’s pretty cool.”
[break][break]
She gets a double thumbs up from the lab coat-clad young scientist, she even brightly beams up at her and everything.
[break][break]
”So, anyway… samples?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Outfit Check ♡[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 20:45:08 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Une Expérience
[break][break]
[break]

It was a bit of a strange role reversal, meeting now as a Rocket admin. Faint memories of them on a boat, facing a Tentacruel as they attempted to ferry Grass-type Pokemon, came to mind and left.

One thing hadn't changed between then and now: Ceri was not someone who stood on ceremony. The way she gave Elisabeth a pair of two thumbs up made the normally composed blonde crack a begrudging smile.

"Hello, Ceri," she said, abandoning the formalities that she was normally so used to wielding like a shield between her and others. Something about the young scientist silently insisted upon it. "Elisabeth is fine. Or Elisa, if you prefer."

She procured a Pokeball from her satchel, releasing it in a burst of red light. Out burst a male Cyndaquil, the Fire-type a significant deviance from the admin's preferred choice of Pokemon. "I'm told this possesses the POKÉRUS virus," she said, indicating it with an airy gesture of her fingertips. "Male, if that matters to you."

Elisabeth pursed her lips, turning to the other woman with a question in her eyes.

"What do you make of this virus, anyhow?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
MAGMA ✿ POKERUS SAMPLE! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 4:24:41 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Elisa it is.” The decision is made with ease, since for the most part, Ceri is a young woman of spontaneity. When it comes to most things, at least. ”I always feel weird calling people by their last names. Like… It makes me feel like I’m talking to my professors, you know? Too fucking formal. Ha.”
[break][break]
Should she be swearing in front of a higher up? Probably not, but when the Cyndaquil is released, the thought leaves her mind as quickly as it had appeared.
[break][break]
”Aw! Are you a cutie?” Yes, a cutie, but it makes her sneeze. Part of the many reasons why Ceri prefers her reptiles. Still, she extends a hand towards the Cyndaquil for it to sniff, offering it a treat.
[break][break]
”I’ll run a quick Pokérus test along with my samples. Did you get him from the hatchery or somewhere else?” She gets to work immediately, preparing all the implements she needs. It starts off with the quick test to ensure that the Cyndaquil is indeed infected with Pokérus-Y, and then she moves on to grabbing a cotton swab. ”Are you good with more invasive stuff? Blood and what not?”
[break][break]
She always makes a point to ask, but once the Cyndaquil seems comfortable enough, Ceri feels no apprehension in opening its mouth to collect a buccal smear from its cheek. At least she’s wearing gloves.
[break][break]
Elisabeth’s question is answered in the middle of all that:
[break][break]
”Seems mutualistic for the most part, honestly. It benefits the host, but we’re not sure exactly to what extent yet. There have always been records of pokérus, obviously, but it was rare until now, and this strain is one we haven’t seen before… Underboss del Mar claims it may come from the dimension in the Tree of Life, which, like, is cool, but also kinda super creepy, no? Leaves me with a whole bunch of questions!”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Outfit Check ♡[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #8999BD; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]