TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 21:20:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“DO YOU KNOW WHY I CALLED YOU IN TODAY?”

his voice is stern. powerful in place of a weak body. fragile bones remain wrapped in white plaster and dried wrappings. but this resin base creates a strong horn for the scolding that’s been long postponed.

after a quick debrief on the region with , handling is the next on his agenda. it’s a matter he preferred to delegate elsewhere. and while ’s initial prompt should have sufficed, fernando knows better.

because now ’ mess is spilling into his own personal affairs.

league affairs.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 3:21:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the suspension has granted him time to focus on certain channels he'd long neglected due to his schedule. today, it's training, and it's within the league hq's training facility that he finds himself rolling his eyes at the reminder of his meeting with a particular councilman.[break][break]

"keep training. i'll be back shortly."[break][break]

his swarm of pokemon continue with their routines while he steps away to the offices of the hq.[break][break]

there's no grin this time when he converses.[break][break]

"called me in. ha."[break][break]

he approaches, casual in the way he sits across his brother.[break][break]

"to discuss our losses, perhaps? my suspension and your..."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 3:54:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“GLAD TO SEE YOU TAKE THESE MATTERS SERIOUSLY.”

it had been a shame that had chosen as her arbitrator. wherein the commissioner must place between two pieces, weighs heavily against team matias. not because he’s wrong about the end result.

in that regard, a silph will always be a silph.

it is the intent. the premeditation that blatantly shows no concern for others, that strikes a nerve. it is the action of someone trying to live up to the silph standard without understanding what that truly means.

matias isn’t sorry and they both know that.

what the fuck do you think you’re doing herrera?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 4:33:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

herrera.[break][break]

somehow, it's always his brother that manages to get under his skin. annoyance and frustration rise and fall as he breathes, hidden under a veneer of a grin.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

he coughs out a half-chuckle, half-sigh, and leans further back in his seat.[break][break]

"are you questioning the outcome or the steps i took to achieve it?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:09:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“BOTH. OBVIOUSLY.”

a laid back attitude is met with equal condescension. as if asking the question itself was nothing short of stupid. there is a point to be made, if he wants to lean toward the justification and good deeds of his ‘choice’ but fernando will have none of it.

the steps you’ve taken are bleeding into your outcome. unless you’re too stupid to see that either.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:49:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oof. that's harsh."[break][break]

he looks at the shell of a man wrapped in paper mache wondering just how it's come to this. how far one has risen and one has fallen.[break][break]

"but sure, let's talk about me. i've managed to locate, secure, and return groudon. you've managed to..."[break][break]

he tilts his head.[break][break]

"...survive? i guess that's something."[break][break]

barely, by the looks of it.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:56:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“CONGRATULATIONS.”

it’s half earnest. half sarcastic. like all good things, the truth remains somewhere befuddled in the middle.

so why didn’t groudon kill team rocket’s super weapon in sootopolis?

he clicks his tongue in distaste.

reports say you got lucky it fucked off. for now, anyway.

the HNN article about the incident doesn’t explain much. just that whatever artificial darkness they encountered that night has now started roaming within galar. many speculate it’s nesting. others blame hoenn.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 7:52:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"because it wasn't their weapon to begin with."[break][break]

he says simply, void of his usual smugness and arrogance this time. there's a time and place for everything.[break][break]

"it'll show up again, and when it does, we won't be there to save them again. i'm not even sure why we were there in the first place."[break][break]

a mistake on their part, he has to admit, but he commends the likes of who took advantage of the situation while they were distracted. it's a shame her ultra beast turned on her.[break][break]

he sighs, gaze cast aside.[break][break]

"so, how did they manage to get you?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 15:11:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“WHEN IT SHOWS UP,” they agree on that portion. whatever it is, it’ll be back. it’s just a matter of time. “there’s a good chance it’ll be in our territory.

which is why you should have killed it the first time. these things spill over.

he pauses.

unless, of course, you couldn’t.

which, given the reports, seems true. if ’s assessment is correct, it’s the same type of menace they got lucky with the first time around. one champion, two elite four, a gym leader, a half-baked trainer, and they still couldn’t bring it down.

in most cases, fernando would have ignored the question. zero in on his own conversation until they’re finished. thorough and points given. only due to the work relevance of matias’ inquiry does he allow an exception.

they knew when and where i would be. took them four avatars to bring me in. premeditated.

doesn’t require more elaboration for the implication to simmer through.

they have a machine that can artificially remove avatarships. and a machine that can mutate pokemon. and some kind of energy tracker. and a siphoner. couldn't tell which ones i destroyed before i got out.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 2:09:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?"[break][break]

this fucker.[break][break]

rising above—or enough—to not take the bait, matias simply coughs out a chuckle and lets the question fade away.[break][break]

with his inquiry addressed, only then does he look back, dangerously curious at the information being shared.[break][break]

"which four?"[break][break]

his brows furrow a little when he realizes the damning fact that the league might just be behind in terms of technology.[break][break]

"was that how you lost yours?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:09:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“NOT SURE,” is the best answer he can come up with. among rocket’s avatars, the only one he knows for sure are the ones who weren’t present. at least, he couldn’t piece them apart during combat.

the came quick and they blew what they had all at once; one’s a shapeshifter and one has super strength.

he gaze is pointed, as if there’s a lesson to be learnt. one that he has no doubt goes unrecognized.

they prove quite powerful in numbers.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:14:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"which is something we lack."[break][break]

not numbers, but the ability to function as a cohesive unit. to complement each other's strengths, to cover each other's flaws. if it's one thing rocket has them beat at, it's that.[break][break]

"i have no problems working with others, brother. that includes you."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:19:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“WE?”

fernando blinks. once. stares down at his desk. blinks again. and then looks back up at matias, deadpan eye contact and all.

tell me again why you were suspended?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:25:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"because some of us couldn't see the big picture."[break][break]

or get over a dead fish.[break][break]

his face twists into a scowl as he shrugs, still holding eye contact.[break][break]

"do you think she would've let me kill her relicanth if i had asked for her permission?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FIRSTBORN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 7:33:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FIRSTBORN

THE ONLY TRUE BLOOD

“NO,” is the uniform answer. they knows this. fernando understands. they’re silphs, no matter how bootleg the other may be.

an authentic silph would never compromise themselves in terms of reputation and status. a suspension? baffling. unbecoming.

an impossibility without the proper pay out.

tell me, what do you think of someone who values a fish that’s barely alive over a titan able to contest the leader of a world we’re about to obliterate?