1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 10:34:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor had started off the day as he usually did. With Walter kicking the absolute snot out of him during one of their training sessions first thing in the morning. Then he ate a very large breakfast, and when it was around eight in the morning he headed outside to the grounds of his estate, and began to tend the gardens. All of his pokemon were out save for the ones that were in his private, and hidden lab. Enjoying the time, and space that they were afforded. After everything that had happened before his departure, and following his return this had been his routine with a few breaks in between to go to some festivities that Walter forced him to go to. Apparently wanting to go back to being a recluse billionaire was not allowed according to his butler, and so this was his life.

It was quiet, peaceful, and if it weren't for the giant dome, or meteor heading for the region Amor could call it serene for the first time in his life. But all was not allowed to be as such in paradise as Walter had informed him at the start of the morning that they were going to get a visitor today. A rather conspicuous visitor that Amor would have never thought they would get. A League official was deigning to grace them with her presence, and the news caused him to quirk a brow. As far as he knew he hadn't broken any laws, well no laws that they could trace back to him. With Zac gone he had no liason to the league, and he had worked with Eva briefly for the Primal Nodes, but he mostly kept out of their business. So what could prompt such a visit?

"I see...Walter could I trouble you to wait by the gate until they arrive? I hope they are on time especially if it is some league big shot." He'd ask, and without fail the silver maned man would nod, and in his usual business like fashion would go to the waiting house at the gate for their visitor. Still though Amor wracked his brain as to what could cause a visit from such a person?

Wiping a little sweat from his brow he felt the pressure on his right shoulder as Adontis took his perch there in his normal excitable way. Amor just chuckled, and affectionately rubbed his cheek against his Pikachu's.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 17:21:02 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

is a most curious man, from the reports she had the chance to go over he seemed to be the better half of the Primal Node development. Though that could certainly have been biased on the writer’s part. Though whether that was the case or not. She had made her way to his estate.

Clad in her usual grey business suit, her long hair for once flowing down like a pink waterfall. She walked with confidence and purpose, yet her face carried a smile along with sparkling eyes. Her eyes glanced at her wristwatch from time to time, to make sure they would be there at the assigned hour.

Behind her hovered a happy Porygon-Z, chirping the latest tune as it followed its trainer.

And so the pair reached the waiting house. They made their presence known to whoever was waiting for them with hearty “Hello, I am Elinor Anderson, and I am here to speak with Mr. . I believe he should be expecting me.” She looked upon the silver-maned man and awaited a response.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 17:34:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
In the waiting house she would find a man who wore a very a prim black suit. His hair was grey with age, and he had a full goatee. Wrinkles around the edges of his eyes gave away his age as he stood up at the womans entrance to the house. A graceful full bow was afforded to her as he introduced himself.

"Ah Madam. You must be Ms. Anderson. I am Walter the head butler of this estate, Master Amor is awaiting your arrival please follow." He'd speak to her with a friendly smile on his lips as he began to lead her out of the waiting house past a large wrought iron gate, and into the estate itself. The first thing that would catch her attention would be the abnormal amount of dragon pokemon that seemed to be collected here. Several Dragonite were soaring overhead with a pack of Dratini lounging in the pool in the center of the garden.

Salamence, Flygon, Altaria, Garchomp, Goodra, Kommo-o, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Dragapult were all present in droves. Some were sparring one another, others were lounging looking after the younger dragons. Walter himself seem unfazed by it as he lead her past them. For the most part they didn't seem to pay her any mind, though the Dragonite above her had all turned their attention to her, and seemed to following her every step, along with the pokemon behind her. For some reason they were not keen to trust a stranger within their domain, but aside from following her they made no other move.

Once they crossed the garden area it was in the main house, with a black, and white checkered, and marble interior. Sitting comfortably on a couch with a Pikachu on his shoulder, and a Zeraora standing behind him was Amor himself. He seemed to be looking at something on his HoloWatch, and he closed it when he saw her enter. A polite smile on his lips, but he didn't rise or stand to greet her. Instead Walter continued to speak.

"Master Amor, the lady is here. Shall I go fetch refreshments?"

"That would be delightful Walter. Lemonade for myself, and Adontis here. Of course whatever our guest wants have it made. Do you care for any particular kind of snack, Ms. Anderson?" Amor would say to her polite enough.

When Walter had gotten everything that Elinor wanted if anything he would vanish to the kitchens somewhere to have it all made.

"So Ms. Anderson, what brings a member of the league out to my home? I don't think I've broken any laws?" There was genuine curiosity in his tone as he motioned for her to sit across from him as he gently pat the Pikachu on his shoulder.

Amor's Estate
Walter

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 18:38:32 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She gave the butler a courteous nod. She wasn’t unaccustomed to service people, given how her family had favored the use of such personnel as well.

Elinor and Porygon-Z followed along politely. Keeping to the assigned path as they watched their surroundings. She made a small mental note of Amor’s exquisite taste in Pokémon and refocused her attention on the rest of the estate.

It reminded her a lot about her family estate. Though she had to admit she hadn’t been there in ages.

And so she entered Amor’s estate. She followed the butler until they reached a couch where their host of honor sat comfortably in the company of two electric types.

Elinor gave the man a small politely introductory bow. Though names were of no necessity to state since she had already announced that she would be arriving. “I have no preference, I will let you surprise me. As for the refreshment, water will do just fine.” Elinor informed the butler.

She turned her attention back to Amor. He gestured for her to take a seat, and she obliged him as he spoke. The curiosity in his voice was not lost upon her. “Oh worry not, Mr. Rose. I am not here on official League business. I am merely here to indulge in a personal interest of mine.“

She paused for a moment, watching his body language before she continued straight into a question. “As a Citizen of Hoenn, how do you feel about Hoenn’s future?”

Meanwhile, the Porygon-Z hovered behind her. It looked around as if making sure nobody unnoticed was listening.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 19:00:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Now this was a scandal, and a half. From what little he knew of the League Hierarchy she was on the coveted Council, along with Fernando Silph, and Gabriel Black. And yet here she was asking him what he thought of Hoenn's future as a citizen. A few minutes passed and Walter returned placing a pitcher of water, and lemonade on the table in front of them along with assorted biscuits, and cookies. Adontis the gluttonous Pikachu that he was swiped a sweet biscuit as Walter poured drinks for them. Taking his glass of lemonade he took a sip, and he mulled her question over for a few moments. He appreciated that she wasted no time getting to the point, it meant she had experience with dealing with others, and understood that time was valuable for them both. Perhaps he could enjoy this talk.

"As a Citizen?" A quirk of the brow, and a gentle smirk on his features as he listened to her question. "You know in my time here many things have happened to me, and I've witnessed a fair few others. Hoenn is certainly not a quite region to live in, definitely don't want to retire here." He chuckled a little as he spoke to her. Tapping his cheek as he took another drink of his lemonade. "Hoenn is potentially beyond repair on it's current course. The largest corporation of Devon in this region was dismantled by Silph with to much ease, giving him to much of a monopoly over the tech." He'd express this to her with some passing amusement.

"Not to mention that an entire city was taken over by Rocket, which housed the most curious tree I'd ever seen." Again a polite smile on his lips as he lay it all out for her. "Then you have the league which doesn't keep their end of the bargain, which is a nuisance in itself, at least to me personally." Amor was perhaps a tad irritated about the meteorite that he had wanted to research, that was still in their custody, and the professor he was working with going awol. "Without a serious upheaval this region is not worth the trouble, but no one is willing to go through those lengths, well except maybe Rocket, but I don't always agree with their methods." He'd admit with a shrug to Elinor.

"I've also had a particular legendary give me a doomsday prophecy about this region, so my hope in this place isn't at an all time high." It was just the sincere truth. "Have you come to convince me otherwise?"

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 19:28:13 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

For a moment she thought of him offended by her assigned citizenship to him, given what she had read in the file the League made back in the day. But it seemed she was mistaken. She grabbed the glass of refreshing cold water that was poured, and a biscuit for the other hand.

She listened to his words, mentally noting each detail down as they were told to her. From time to time she would take a sip from the glass before returning to watch him as much as she heard him.

“Oh do not worry. I will not waste your time trying to convince you otherwise. I, in many ways, share the same sentiments on a lot of the things you mentioned. And I must admit, it pains me to hear the League does not uphold bargains, though I can’t claim to know what bargain it is failing to uphold.” She paused as she looked into the swirling water in her glass as if peering behind some veil for a short moment. “But besides that, the future is certainly looking bleak, however, I am too stubborn not to try and fix Hoenn, just in case we survive the meteor coming our way.”

“But you said a Legendary Pokémon have spoken a prophecy of doom for my beloved region. If you would be so kind as to enlighten me on what it said, then that would be much appreciated.” She took a quick sip and turned her full attention to Amor.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 21:11:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When she mentioned feeling the same as him to some degree he quirked a brow. It was curious to find someone who worked for the league who was somewhat of a realist. The only other one that he had met was , but he had vanished off to his next great adventure, and Amor could no longer count on his council. It was unfortunate as he was truly the only person in the league that Amor liked. So for a moment he just let silence linger as he took another gulp of his drink, and set the nearly empty glass down before looking at the woman before him.

"Well that saves us both time. As for the bargain, long ago I met with one of your scientists. His name was Zenji Jabami. It was when I was a fresher face in the region, but I had heard rumors of a mysterious meteor that had crash landed in this region, and some creature escaped from it. It was of interest to me so I was meeting with him to discuss researching it further, and even funding it entirely out of my own pocket if necessary." He'd express to her hiding the annoyance he felt. "But he said that he would get back to me, and then never did." There was a hardness to his stare as he looked at the council woman. Amor didn't appreciate being ghosted by anyone, let alone by someone who had claws in a project he was interested in, and she currently represented those people.

"And yet out of the kindness of my heart, I develop Primal Nodes, and allow your agency to use them to keep a leg up on possible surges to combat the tricky situations that it can cause. As shown by the Groudon incident." He'd express to her his gaze still hard boring itself into her as he spoke. "And here an Agent of the League is again. Coming to me for information, and offering nothing in return." There was a shift in his mood if only slight. "What do I get for you telling you what the legendary told me. I'm no longer in the business of providing kindness to the league for nothing after everything. Your people ghosted me once, and didn't bother to reach out after the Primal Node development. You've been more than happy to take so far. How about some give."

That was after all only good business manners.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 14:43:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She watched in silent contemplation as Amor spoke. Telling her of the meteorite and the deal accompanying it. The hardness he displayed was not lost upon her, and she realized that perhaps she should be generous when dealing with Amor, for now.

And so, when their eyes met he would find naught but understanding kindness. She was not here to screw him over as so many of her predecessors had. But to gain an ally for the future.

“You do make a valid point.” She stated humbly. “Let me first start by apologizing on behalf of the League. While I can’t speak for my predecessors or those beneath them. I, personally, have no intentions of making this a one-sided arrangement.”

“As before, I must confess that my knowledge on the matter of this Meteorite is woefully lacking. Assuming the meteorite is still within League ownership, which I need to confirm before I can make promises, would access to it, help mend this bridge that this Zenji Jabami tore down?” She paused for a second, before she added a small disclaimer “Granted, I might not be able to grant you unsupervised access.”

Elinor would now allow Amor some time to mull it over and reply.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 17:20:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor studied her as she listened, her demeanor didn't change, and if she felt something other than what she was showing she was concealing it very well. At least she wasn't one to let emotions charge her actions. When she answered him, and offered him a proposal he quirked a brow, and had to hold back his own emotions. This was a compromise she was making for him he could see that, but would it be enough? He mulled it over, it wasn't a bad offer it wasn't like he was going to keep his findings from the league had they agreed to his proposal with Zenji last time, but how to approach this.

"Supervised access would be fine, or you could just give me a fragment of it as well. Whichever is easier for you." He spoke plainly to her. "To mend a bridge takes many planks, but I am not an unreasonable man, I only require two things if you wish to make up for that slight against me." Amor had no need to make with more pleasantries, or beat around the bush with flowery words. "The ability to study the Meteorite is number one. As for the second one, this one should prove to much easier for you." He would tap his wrist, and a 3D holographic map would spread out in front of him that was Mt. Chimney for one who was familiar with the area. He assumed she would be.

"A couple of weeks ago a large surge of primal energy was detected here by my nodes. When I went to investigate, I didn't find much, but my resources are limited in such areas, whereas yours are not. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the league would have more information on this incident. I would like to know the cause of the surge, what steps were taken to prompt it, and the like. Or to just talk to the one responsible for it." Amor knew that the surge was caused by someone, or something. "So if you can accommodate those two things, then I am willing to work with the League on more amicable terms from this point forward." He was a man of business so he would keep his end of the deal until he was given a reason not to. "Does this sound like a fair deal to you?" He was being generous in his own way.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 17:50:53 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor gave small acknowledging nods as Amor spoke of the meteorite. Whichever was easiest for her? Elinor didn’t particularly like that wording. ‘Whichever was easiest’ was in her experience often used as a way to test how much effort one wanted to expend. Oh no, she wouldn’t do the easiest, but the one that would surely grant Amor the most of what he wanted.

But then he mentioned the second thing he required and spoke of its details. And as he spoke her visage darkened. A sigh escaped her. Though she didn’t say it. Her face very clearly shined should-have-seen-that-coming-energy.

“The information that you ask for is something that is available to The League.” She halted, “But It is highly classified, and I am certain my colleagues would not appreciate me sharing it with you without their knowledge.”

She looked thoughtful for a moment before she spoke. “But if you wish to get the documents in hand, it might be doable, though it could certainly take some time to get proper clearance. However, if you will be satisfied with the overarching details, then I can give them to you right now, of course assuming the information will not leave this room.” Elinor spoke.

It was then that the Porygon-Z reacted, it looked at Amor, then around the room as it made some wide gesturing, clearly trying to ask permission to look around the room, perhaps for surveillance?

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 19:18:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At the intention of her Pokemon he chuckled, and Walter narrowed his eyes for a moment. There was a sudden tension in the air from the Butler, and the two Pokemon that stood near Amor, but he just waved them off.

"I highly doubt she is going to try, and harm me." He spoke with a voice like honey to soothe the Mythical Cat, and Electric mouse next to him. Walter still remained gaze fixed upon her, but he made no moves towards her. "There is security upon most of my estate. There was an unfortunate incident that happened several months ago, and we were forced to increase it, to prevent cracks in it. However there is a place without such measures." He would speak, and stand up. Adontis riding on his shoulder as he would motion to Walter. "Walter you are dismissed for the moment. If anything is attempted Stryker will be there, so do not worry." he would pat the older man on the shoulder easily before he walked past him.

"My apologies they do not like leaving me alone for extended periods of time anymore." Is all the explanation he would give to her before he would begin to walk away. "Your pokemon will be free to search the room we are going to enter beforehand just to make sure I'm not luring you into anything dangerous." Not that he would do something so foolish as that anyways. Especially when she was giving him what he wanted at the moment. She could be a valuable ally in the future, there was no need to bring her undue harm.

He would stop in front of a small set of double doors, punching in a number on a keypad, the doors slid apart to reveal a room that was barren of most things except for a table, and a few chairs. Though he didn't enter, and instead stood to the side to allow her pokemon to go inside to search it for listening devices, and cameras along with anything else that she may be wary of. He had nothing to hide.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 13:35:09 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The tension was noticeable. But it didn’t bother Elinor. While Amor’s Pokémon seemed formidable, she held no doubt that she could hold her own against them.

Elinor gave an understanding nod to Amor. An increase in security was something that tended to happen in the upper echelons of society when things weren’t going well. She’d personally been considering doing the very same.

“Their distrust of me is understandable,” Elinor stated. As she then went on to follow Amor to this room of his.

Both Elinor and Porygon-Z appreciated the gesture as Amor allowed the latter to enter the room first. The Digital Pokémon flew around, checking every nook, cranny, and electrical wiring for even the slightest hint of a surveillance system of any sort.

When it rejoined Elinor, it had found nothing, not even a trace. And it informed its trainer of such.

After giving the Porygon-Z an accepting nod, she stepped through the door and found her way to one of the chairs. She made herself comfortable in one of them, legs crossed and arms folded. She waited for Amor to enter, once he had done so and the door had been closed, did she begin to speak. “Before I begin, how much do you know about traveling between Dimensions?”

She waited for Amor’s response with bated breath, though she expected him to know more about the subject than she did.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 21:15:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
As they entered, and took their seats he listened to her question, and he thought on that. Keeping his hands firmly in his lap as they spoke it was after all only polite. What did he know about traveling to other dimensions, he both knew much, and very little at the same time. It was the simple truth.

"I know that during the Groudon Incident, I witnessed tears in literal space that showed a prehistoric, or past version of Hoenn." He would explain to her, he had some footage of that incident, but that had been the turning point for him when he realized such a thing was possible. "I'm also aware of strange creatures that can appear from such tears in reality, though I don't know what the league calls them, or designates them as. I saw one such creature during the Sootopolis incident which I am sure you've been briefed on." Though he had done his share of homework since arriving in this region so long ago. He knew of the war that had raged inside the region with strange pokemon appearing out of them.

"I know that it is possible to travel to other dimensions, though there is no stable way to do so to my knowledge. Because if there was, I feel like this regions technology would be far more advanced than it currently is, or it would be wiped off the face of the universe." It was a simple, but blunt statement. Everything that he had personally witnessed suggested such a thing was possible, but if the tech existed the League was keeping it well under wraps. "Then there is the paper that miss published. That suggests Primal Energy is key to teleporting between dimensions, if interaction with Mega Evolved Pokemon, or a Z-Move reacts with it." It was all public, which he felt was a mistake.

People who got their hands on that information could be dangerous, and do idiotic things, but if it was published, that means the League had allowed it.

"But such portals to my understanding are unstable, they are not sustainable, and I think getting back from where ever you wind up is more troublesome than not." He explained to her calmly.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 18:25:11 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

As expected Amor was a well-informed man. She looked mildly curious when he mentioned a Groudon Incident of which she was not privy to all but the briefest of information. And then he mentioned the strange creature that appeared during the Sootopolis incident. While there were sure to have been a fair few such incidents, the memory of the one that was imprinted on her mind brought her visible discomfort as she assumed he spoke about Necrozma.

But what discomfort she experienced was quickly hidden away once more. Hopefully quickly enough for Amor to not notice it, as he continued informing her of all that he knew.

When he finished speaking she would give him an acknowledging nod. “I am glad to hear that you are so well informed.” Elinor paused. “I have to admit, my understanding of the subject is rudimentary at best.”

“The situation that your nodes reacted to involves two members of the Elite Four, Melody Miro, and Matias Silph. - ” She gave Amor a moment to take in that a Silph was involved in this before she continued. “I am not privy to the details about how, but Ms. Miro was in possession of a Relicanth with primal crystals embedded in it. While Mr. Silph and Ms. Miro were at Mt. Chimney, Mr. Silph used a Z-move upon the Relicanth, needless to say, the Relicanth did not survive that. However, doing this triggered a reaction that brought them to an unknown reality where they encountered a Groudon which they somehow brought back with them, at least if one can believe the reports provided. ” She looked at Amor gauging his reaction.

However, before he could say something else, she continued. “That is all the information I am currently privy to. What has happened with the asset they brought back is currently unknown to me, nor do I know how using a Z-move on Primal Crystals, could cause such a reaction, to be honest, that is something I figure you might know more about than I do. However, I hope this information is satisfactory.” She finished, now allowing Amor to speak.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Curious Visit (Elinor)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 20:35:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
If he did notice any discomfort he didn't speak on it, and instead listened to all that she said. It was almost incredulous at first, the fact that two of the Elite Four would do something so haphazardly, but then again he didn't hold many in the League in high regard. Especially not a Silph. Melody he was familiar with as she had defeated him during his gym challenge, but he was going through it again for a chance to fight the vaunted Elite Four once more. Though the more that she spoke, the more concerned he became. They had brought back Groudon? But if it was the same one from the previous incident there should have been....He stared at her for a moment, either they didn't find the other pokemon, or it wasn't with Groudon. His heart began to race as this was the first lead he had to obtaining a power all of his own.

"Ms. Anderson I need you to think very hard for a moment. Did they mention another Pokemon with Groudon?" It was a slim chance probably zero, but he needed to know, he needed to believe that the raw power he had seen that day was still out there. "Specifically one that looked like a dragons skull encompassing an orb with a strange pattern on it?" If he needed to he would sketch it for her, he looked at her as he absorbed all of the information she had told him, and they would get to it, but this was far more important to him than anything else in this single second.

He remembered it clearly the day he had seen it, it had been going berserk, and was fighting Groudon on equal footing, and even overtaking it at certain points. It was the pinnacle of a species, perfection made flesh, and he desired it. Because the League, and Rocket didn't care about who got caught in the middle of their squabbles, those people couldn't defend themselves from the super powered Demi-Gods called Avatars. Zac had told him about them when they met, he was quite forward about it, and when Amor realized that both sides were just as selfish as the other. Well he had begun to make his own plans.

"This is important." Is all he would say to her.