Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 8:59:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

LATE AUGUST — it is surreal to say the least. venturing into a replica of slateport city in fallarbor town, that is. [break][break]

the bleak dust falls like snow here; a fitting backdrop for greyson's siege-themed gym. noah dusts mt. chimney from his shoulders as he enters the stadium. plucks a few shards from his hair too.[break][break]

quietly, he finds greyson toward the final act of a gym challenge. noah tucks himself against a wall. leans against it carefully so that the pokeballs in his holster do not clang or distract.[break][break]

it is clear that greyson is about to win. after all the aplomb and the challenger's departure, noah catches the gym leader's eye. he waves a hand hello.[break][break]

"long time no see!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machop"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 1:33:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson's lips form into a thin line as he sees the challenger off, one hand in his pocket, the other forming a sort of awkward wave.
[break][break]
that hadn't been the desirable outcome, but, it was what it was.
[break][break]
"oh, hey!" recognition gleams in greyson's eyes, and he grins. a look at was a glimpse at their previous encounters — when greyson was weaker, less capable. when his only worries were so, so small.
[break][break]
"what brings you by man?" he blances ever so slightly, worried suddenly, "we don't have a challenge on the docket, do we?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 18:53:22 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"naw, no challenge. figured i'd drop by after you moved into the major league." [break][break]

noah pushes himself from the wall, a leg propped outward cartoonishly so that it can carry the motion through.[break][break]

"would've come earlier, but life got in the way. used to the gym leader life yet?"[break][break]

he plucks a pokeball from a holster. it clicks out cleanly as noah eyes the sheen on its red dome.[break][break]

"sorry by the way. about the time aaron () and i cleaned out your microwave meals."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machoke"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 22:52:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he nods, his reasoning making sense. he'd been meaning to visit a couple of the gym-leaders that had taken their spots up after him, but...
[break][break]"it's exhausting," he admits, his smile tilting a bit as the guilt rises, "feels like i barely have time for myself anymore, y'know?" of course he did, 's been holding it down for... years now.
[break][break]
a zorua comes trotting out past the desk at the sound of conversation, small mouth opening in a cute yawn. it continues its pace up to them both, and greyson picks the fox up, cradling it in his arms.
[break][break]
"still don't know how you two did that. there were like.. twelve meals in there. like.. how?" he laughs, but really, how the?

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:38:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"tell me about it, man."[break][break]

and yet, the day to day routine and schedule provides the sediment of purpose. proof of his efficacy. perhaps, it is all an elaborate ruse to keep him working. noah wouldn't know a thing about that.[break][break]

"uhhh, i was dirty bulking. let's just say that."[break][break]

noah greets the zorua with his eyes, its small yawn inspiring a tickle in his throat.[break][break]

"so, you thought about what you're gonna do? y'know. about the meteoroid. gonna stay in fallarbor as back up or do ya have a gym trainer to hold the fort?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 19:47:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"dirty bulking?" he echoes in tones of amusement, one that's followed by a bark of laughter. yeah, he can make sense of that.
[break][break]
"depends," he responds after a moment of consideration, the nervous tick of cracking his fingers gone unseen in his peripheral, "on where they need me, i guess. figure i close the gym for a week or two, see where everyone else is distributing themselves." greyson knew he belonged in the thick-of-it; he wanted nothing less.
[break][break]
"what about you?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 4:16:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'm the same, man."[break][break]

noah rubs his head, dark strands tumbling through his fingers loosely.[break][break]

"but i'm gonna be on the frontlines. wherever that is."[break][break]

he deplumes his holster of a pokeball. clicks its central button to summon a machoke.[break][break]

"time for some fresh air for you, buddy." noah pats his pokemon on the back before facing greyson. "it's the machop you met back in verdanturf. once this guy's all grown up, i'll come for ya. whether you're a gym leader or elite four."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 7:40:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"then maybe i'll see you out there. i'm definitely not missing this," he muses, a small smile on his face. then again, maybe he wouldn't see noah. gym leaders would likely be deployed in different spots to cover any weaknesses.
[break][break]
he gives the pokemon that emerges from the ball a cursory glance, the memory of of a headbutt to his gut bringing an all-too real memory to the surface.
[break][break]
"oho? i look forward to that day. you know," he says to the machoke, "i won't go easy on you. you're going to have earn that win." the zorua on his arm echoes his sentiments — at least, he thinks she does. he doesn't give it much thought.
[break][break]
instead, greyson turns to .
[break][break]
"i'm surprised they never promoted you to elite four."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 4:58:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

greyson's gumption ignites a laugh from noah's chest. no mockery. only good spirit. but in the hollow of his throat, the fighting-type gym leader can feel the heavy ghost of his past loss. it strings through his teeth, colours every syllable like rosin.[break][break]

"elite four? oh fuck no."[break][break]

noah swats at the possibility and lifts his arm into a declinatory 'X'.[break][break]

"too much responsibility. don't know if i could do the same things i can do now if i was one, y'know?" noah shrugs and cocks a spirited eye at greyson. "but you're plenty talented enough. wouldn't be surprised if rocket's worried about you. i heard we might be taking the offensive against them soon."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 5:02:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
his response elicits a barking laugh, genuinely amused at noah's repulsion for the position. it was strange to see someone to vehemently deny something that thousands dreamed their entire lives of obtaining. after becoming a gym leader himself, though?
[break][break]
he could hardly blame him.
[break][break]
"our job is probably more responsibility. besides the darkest day, when was the last time you really saw our elite four in action? let's hope they're not rusty," he says, moving to consider noah's next words.
[break][break]
"i've had a few spars with a couple of their 'elite'. no names, no ranks, but i've put some faces to memory now." and to the training compendium that was his porygon. "you ready?" he lets the next words die. noah didn't need a reminder of what he'd lost on those staircases a year ago.

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 5:40:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

noah scratches his head, thought and query falling from his head like plinking poochy-kibble in a bowl. in some senses, by a particular cut, greyson spoke the truth.[break][break]

"the fact that you're still standing here means you're crazy strong."[break][break]

he crosses his arms across his chest as if to dam what he thinks may be jealousy.[break][break]

"i am. got a lot on the line. got a lot to fight for." noah says. his machoke beats its knuckles together, a meaty thwack providing the bass for an impassioned cry. "do you? what are you fighting for?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
squad father [c]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 5:29:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: