Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
mutuals
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 22:48:10 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto could not believe his luck. To meet someone they had followed on insta for so long- it was like a dream come true! Even for someone who was well known in his line of work, he was always humble. Stardom never seemed to go to his head. Perhaps his husband kept him in check, or maybe Pluto was just never the sort to let things go to his head. Hell, half the time he could not believe he was married to the love of his life.

But that was not the point today! Pluto was fussing in the mirror, trying on different outfits to try and find what he would wear out. Finally he gave up. It was not a huge meeting anyway! It was just meeting a friend! Or well.. a hopeful friend... he really wanted to collab with them in a shoot or something.

Chewing his nails, he tched and finally just decided on some blue shorts and a galaxy patterned tank top. Throwing on his sneakers, he was jogging down the stairs, scurrying to the door in a hurry. "Babe! Come on, we're gonna be late! I don't want to be late to my first meeting!" He walked right out the door not even waiting, or thinking about it, really. Walking smack into the large t-rex that was sitting outside the house. It blinked at him, huffing, then scooped him right up into his tiny arms to hold onto him. Pluto whined, flailing.

"Soot! No! Come on, I gotta get to the dock!"

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
Fears exist for a reason.
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
mutuals
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 23:23:25 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Night? Keep Pluto in check? Oh he'd never dream of it. Sure, he'd help field some rather inappropriate inquiries from people, but he didn't make a habit of doing anything to have his husband toning himself down— for him or anyone else. Pluto was Pluto, and that's all there was to it.

Lost in his thoughts, Night almost missed Pluto's shout, lifting his head from his hand to look out the window; not bothering to smother the smile of sheer amusement at the sight of the clingy Tyrantrum. "Seems he forgot to put him away." he'd hum, glancing to the slowly wobbling apple at his side, though the guise the Flapple held would quickly be dropped as the little dragon-type regained her awareness of the surroundings.

"Come on now, you can nap on the way." Scooping the wobbling dragon, Night would make his way through the front door; to instead stare up towards where His Dear Pluto was fighting with such a Fearsome Beast to be let free. "Now now, this is entirely your own fault, my dear." Obviously, there's no heat to his words. Rather a far more teasing tone as he cradled the Flapple to his chest. "You spoil him rotten." well, that was both of their faults. "and you're refusing to bring him with us! How ever will Soot know you're safe on this outing without him?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
mutuals
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 5:32:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar

It's nerve wracking, meeting a mutual. And while hadn't been too terrible, for whatever reason seemed more unapproachable. And yet- here he was, waiting by the docs to meet him. Him and- pale green eyes squint before clocking , him and another person. He doesn't mind, probably a safety measure.

Incredibly valid. A shiny Zigzagoon lay by his feet, perking up form his quick nap when their trainer spoke up. "Hey!! It's good to see you!!" he said, calling out from underneath a wide brimmed sunhat. Gotta protect himself form the scorching hot, Hoenn sun. He knows who Pluto is, clearly, and the man looked even prettier in person. But the other guy- "Hi! I'm Mint, good to meet'cha!" he said offering his hand for a handshake.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
mutuals
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 22:58:39 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

"No, you spoiled him, then gave him to me to deal with!" Retorted Pluto, who had finally been placed down- and he returned Soot to his ball. Peace, for now! Sighing, he soon went and hurried along to the meeting spot, dragging Night the whole way with him!

Once they arrived, there was Mint! Oh his heart fluttered. Why did he always get so nervous?! Gosh, Mint was prettier in person... wow. Shaking the blush from his face, he reached out and took the handshake. "Hello! I'm Pluto, this is my husband, Night. It's so great to meet you!" Bouncing in his spot, Night could tell he was probably.

Anxious as fuck.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mutuals
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 5:55:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: