saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:07:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]"do you remember the tiki bar in pacifidlog?"

the one where they drank before deciding to race across the thundering skies. he remembers it fondly. it's where he fell for her again after years spent apart.

he swirls his drink in his hand, smiling as he leans in closer. the roof over their heads blocks their view of the stars but he imagines they won't be here for long.

"this reminds me of that."
i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 15:24:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

After the thrill and excitement of SplashFest all day, a cool summer night beneath stars beside is desperately needed.

[break][break]

The distant memories of their time in Pacifidlog brings a warmth to her chest and a soft smile to her lips. It feels like a decade ago, but really it was about a year. It stands out in her memory as one of the best nights of her life, the night she found him again and the world was suddenly much different.

[break][break]

“Yeah, I remember,” she grins, shifting closer as he does, “If I remember correctly, I kicked your ass . . . and saved it,” she takes a sip of her own drink, “Wonder what I’ll save you from tonight.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 16:27:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]"not sure about the kicking part but you sure saved it."

and she'd go on to save it again multiple times. again and again, she seems to always be there. he wonders just how long that'll continue.

forever, if he could will it.

"well, i'm all yours tonight. so the only trouble i'm getting into is with you."

no elite four, no military, no legendaries. even at the faintest of whispers, he's strong enough to will them to the back of his mind.

"what would you like to do?"

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 5:25:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva frowns, letting her eyes roll ever so slightly. She definitely kicked his ass and saved it. She keeps her comments to herself, the eye roll is enough for him to understand her playful jest.

[break][break]

“Oh really?” both of her brows raise in feigned surprise, “Lucky me,” It’s a rare thing for either of them to not have anything else tugging them in a dozen directions at once.

[break][break]

“Hmmmm,” Eva hums quietly, shifting her gaze towards the dark waters that gently crawl across the beach’s shore, “First, I need another drink,” she takes the last sip of her whiskey before smiling, “Refresh on yours? Then perhaps a walk beneath the stars? See where the night takes us,” She could always kick his ass at something else again.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 17:38:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]"you kidding? lucky me."

they've both been too busy for their own goods but that usually seems to be the case or at least it has been for the past year or so. the brief lull the splashfest has given them is nice and he intends to make the most out of it.

starting with another drink.

"yes please." he gestures at the bartender for their refill. "i overheard people talking about a nice, secluded spot off to the side. maybe we can explore that."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 5:57:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva smiles and gives the bartender a thankful nod as he goes to fix them another set of drinks, “Lucky us, then,” she gently nudges him playfully, her smile growing just a tad brighter.

[break][break]

“You know I’ll never say no to a little adventure,” It doesn’t take the bartender long to return. Both of their drinks are fairly simple. Eva rolls the crystal between her fingers as she pulls it closer. She lifts it to angle towards Matias, “What should be cheers to this time?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 8:05:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]to the end of the world?

he imagines the joke would not land very well so he lets it pass.

"to having nights like this together."

because he's not sure just how many more they'll be able to have. best not to linger on that thought.

his glass finds hers, and after a moment, he offers her his hand.

"ready?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:42:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A part of her might have thought it was funny, if it wasn’t literally looming over their heads.

[break][break]

Eva shares similar sentiments, the fear that their nights are truly limited. If they died tomorrow or next week. What would she regret? Not staying in Kanto? Not settling down? There’s likely too many things to count. Though it is something she has been reflecting on quite often lately.

[break][break]

“Yes, many more,” she sips after their glasses gently cheers, then she’s smiling and licking her lips while taking his hand, “Yep! Lead the way to this secret spot.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 9:07:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]after setting his now-empty glass down, he takes her hand in his and leads them onto the beach and away from the rest of the crowd. almost immediately, the temperature drops, the skies clear, and soon it's just them and a few other couples with similar ideas walking along the beach.

"oh, i don't think i ever told you but i left a number of my pokemon in fortree at 's sanctuary."

his feet never quite sink into the sand as he walks.

"have you ever been?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 6:09:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva hardly takes notice of the other couple strolling along the oceanside. Her attention and unexplainable infatuation are focused on Matias. She squeezes his hand a bit tighter, leaning into him gently as they walk through the sand.

[break][break]

“Oh really?” she quirks a brow, flying types would likely be quite happy there, “I haven’t, but I’ve always wanted to go,” she can’t recall how many times she’s told herself she’d pay a visit “next week”. It never quite happened.

[break][break]

Another thing to add to her list of regrets.

[break][break]

“I’ve heard great things about it,” she falls silent for a moment while she thinks, “All this time in Hoenn and I actually don’t think I’ve ever been to Fortree,” she finishes with a light laugh, wondering what it would be like to walk amongst the treetops.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 4:33:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]"fortree's nice but you're not missing out on much."

which is something he'd never say in front of its gym leader at the risk of his birds, but he finds little appeal about the city. the awe and excitement of walking amongst the treetops fade very quickly. well, lives there, so he supposes it's not all too bad.

"i get that. we've been so busy it's not a surprise we haven't been able to get away."

he sighs, leaning into her gently as they continue to walk.

"i wish we had before all of...this."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:25:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva frowns, shrugging her shoulders, “I’m sure it has it’s charm,” Every city does. Every city she’s been to so far, at least. Of course, Eva has the habit of seeing the best in everything. There’s hardly a place she doesn’t like.

[break][break]

“I wish we did too,” she sighs, shifting her gaze from the star above to the sand beneath their feet, “Goes to show we shouldn’t stall,” Tomorrow is never promised, “Lesson learned, I guess,” by everyone. She regrets not taking the vacation they planned on.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 9:37:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]"lesson learned."

he echoes the same sentiment, sighing as he shifts his gaze up to the stars above that have looked brighter ever since the barriers were enacted. he wonders if it's just a trick of his mind.

"let's promise to take that vacation we have planned once the borders go down."

he looks back at her, correcting himself.

"as soon as it goes down."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 15:47:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Assuming the border will go down once they solve the problem, Eva sees no harm in agreeing, “Yes, let’s promise,” No more wasted time. Plus, they deserved some time to themselves. More so after this is over, considering how much they would have to go through to come out alive on the other side.

[break][break]

Eva smiles thinking about a future, “I’m very much looking forward to it too,” a nice please, quiet and peaceful. Somehwere they can relax and not worry about an Arceus damned thing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ <3

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
RELIVE
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:11:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","aaa"]it just seems like they can't ever catch a break. even after purchasing their ranch outside of lilycove, he hasn't been able to spend much time there apart from during his recent suspension. incident after incident, he's always needed somewhere else.

"yeah. we really need a break."

he exhales, tired, but grateful for what they have so far.

"i'd love to meet your family."