he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
A Dahlia For Your Thoughts
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 0:54:51 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo pressed his finger along his wrist. The same wrist that Uxie had wrapped its tail around, before it flew away. He hadn’t felt anything strange when it had happened - then again, so much had happened that day that he might have just missed it.

Yet one day, when he’d been getting dressed, his Beheeyem had pointed out something odd on his wrist. Considering he couldn’t feel anything off, finding out what was off was fairly difficult. Much time was spent even getting across the concept that there was a tattoo on his wrist, and he still wasn’t clear on what it looked like - his Beheeyem wasn’t great at describing art.

He could only assume Uxie had something to do with the mark. But what was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to find Uxie again?

Yet another mystery to add to the insanity he’d been through the past few months. Even he wasn’t sure how he was keeping it together, though maybe spending so much time just staying with his Pokemon was helping. It was all so overwhelming that he hadn’t even thought about going for an eighth badge, much of his free time spent on other things now.

So here he was now, in the common room of their treehouse, sitting on a couch while his Beheeyem watched over him, slumped on the same couch.

Maybe poking the mark a few more times might get him an answer.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 11:21:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The pain still lingers in her arm, prickling every now and then especially when she looks at the mark. Ever since Mesprit had wrapped its tail around her arm, left a parting gift of sorts, she hadn't experienced anything out of the ordinary.[break][break]

And it made her feel both at ease and highly anxious all at once.[break][break]

Though she'd planned on visiting today, she ends up taking a detour towards the secret base, fingers looped around her backpack strap as she slips right out of view. She's greeted by the sight of a familiar person that brings a smile to her face.[break][break]

"Hideo! H-" She stops in her tracks, nearly stumbling as Reiner bumps into her. Faded smiles match a focused gaze, one centred upon the mark that he prods aimlessly - A mark almost like hers.[break][break]

"You too..." Her voice grows softer, her resolve strengthening as she steps towards him. When she's close enough, she reaches over for a hug and lets out a shaky breath she didn't know she's been holding. "Thank god I'm not the only one..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 17:58:31 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo perked up at the familiar voice, facing towards the source. “Oh, hey Eris!” He waved towards her with his marked arm, not even thinking that he’d be showing the marking to her.

Though he wasn’t trying to hide it from her. It even took him a moment to realize she must have paused after seeing it. Not much of a shock there: even he was shocked when he found out he had a tattoo now.

He half-expected her to get mad at him for it, until she drew him into a hug, telling him he wasn’t the only one with a marking like that.

Hideo’s stress-addled brain took a minute to remember Eris had been there too - when that massive monster had appeared. They’d only been close together for a moment at the start, before they were separated and left to their own devices. What she’d been up to, he didn’t know, but she was also connected with gathering the Lake Trio.

I think…it was Uxie that gave it to me. It just wrapped its tail around my wrist while we were fighting off that huge monster, and there it was.” At least he assumed that was the case. "I didn't even know it was there 'til Elga told me about it."

And you got one too? Uxie was with me, so which one gave you yours?

Either had to be Azelf or Mesprit. But which?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 4:45:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It takes a while for her emotions to settle and a bit more for her to finally let go. After several tumultuous nights spent debating with herself as to who she could trust regarding this matter, it gave her a little comfort to know that at the very least, she had in her corner.[break][break]

"I did get one." She hums, taking a seat as Reiner soon curls up around her. "Mesprit wrapped its tail around my arm. Really tightly too. It still kinda hurts sometimes." Her fingers subconsciously tap at her mark, covered up by a carefully tied bandage. "Has yours... done anything so far?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 17:59:10 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There’s a bit of comfort, knowing he’s not the only person that had been marked, knowing he wasn’t the only person in the world who was dealing with this mystery.

Yet another mystery.

It’s done…nothing. It doesn’t feel like anything either.” It would have gone completely unnoticed unless his Beheeyem had seen it - or someone else on the odd day he didn’t wear his sweater. “I don’t even know what it looks like. Elga isn’t the best at describing pictures.

He tapped his mark again, just to make sure it really didn’t do anything. No sudden pain, no sudden feeling, no sudden burst of power.

Feels like every time we find something out with the Lake Trio, we just get more questions.” What were these marks for? What were they supposed to do? Why were they marked in the first place? “I don’t even know where to look with this one. You’re the first person I’ve even talked to ‘bout it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 23:44:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It looks like Uxie." She immediately answers, "Closed eyes, round face... most definitely recognisable to anyone else that knows of the lake spirits."[break][break]

Would it put them in danger?[break][break]

"I feel like we've... gotta be careful about who we tell. About... you know?" Rubbing at her wrist, she looks to the ceiling and sighs. "Doug might have more answers than we do."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:43:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Just like Uxie, huh.” It did make sense, and Hideo could visualize it from what Eris described. “Though with closed eyes and a round face, that could just be me~” He poked his cheeks, grinning at his own joke.

But the levity didn’t last long. Not when Eris recommended caution. Hideo raised an eyebrow, a little confused. “Well, if you say so.” Not that he intended to show it off to any person he came across on the street, but Eris made it sound like this had to be a close-held secret.

Though if they had to be picky about who they chose, Hideo could come up with a name very quickly. “We should probably tell about it. He might have an idea what to do, or at least know who else to talk to.” It had been Martin that had gathered everyone in the first place, for the Lake Trio’s initial summoning. It made sense to show it to him.

And yeah, we can trust Doug too. Though we probably got a lot to explain to him.” He hadn’t actually talked to many people about this stuff, now that he thought about it. Not at length, anyways.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:53:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It could!" She laughs quietly, enjoying the small bits of joy she could snag in this very moment. "And well, letting others know could get the attention of both the League and Rocket. Sure, the League personnel... could help us maybe but if Rocket finds out..."[break][break]

The fact that she can't even come up with a definite answer makes her worried.[break][break]

"No, not Mars. Comes her reply, sharp and laced with wariness. "I don't know if we can trust him right now. So I'd... really not tell him yet. Not until we're sure of whose side he's on."[break][break]

The last thing she wants is for Hideo to get deeply involved with Rocket.[break][break]

"I think Doug would tell us to be quiet about it too... I've been hiding mine mostly with long sleeves and bandages."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 12:42:51 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Rocket. Right. “With all the stuff we’ve been dealing with, I’d almost forgot Rocket was back up and active again.” He hadn’t had any conflict with Rocket personally, but he could understand Eris’s caution; she was from Kanto. She must’ve seen the worst of them - and more.

But her refusal to tell of all people took him aback a moment. “But…why not?” Not that he didn’t trust Eris, but Martin was part of the group that found the Lake Trio in the first place. “He’s just as much a part of this as we are.” He didn’t know if Martin had been there when they got their marks, but it didn’t make sense to leave him out.

Or…is there a reason you don’t trust him?

Eris had to at least have some reason for her choice.

Hideo raised his sleeve over his mark. He was sure that would be enough to hide it - he always wore this sweater in any weather, so not like it would look out of place to cover it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:00:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Legendaries don't always have boundaries like people do, Hideo. I know for certain that the Lake Guardians had no qualms involving Rocket with their prophecies and games."[break][break]

Or they wouldn't have picked me.[break][break]

She feels bad doubting , but part of her screams it's better to be cautious, that they don't want to get hurt again. After all, betrayal most often comes from the places you least expect. And in the event that he ever does break her trust, how is she meant to feel about him? The memories they've shared together? The familial feeling she's grown to associate with his presence?[break][break]

The possibility of change makes her harbour so much hatred towards the world.[break][break]

"I... just want to be sure before I- we end up regretting everything."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:36:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Yeah, that’s not surprising. Pokemon don’t really care if you’re a Ranger or a Rocket or just going around doing whatever. I doubt Legendaries are any different.” His own Legendaries were aloof enough that sometimes he doubted if he could even keep them under control.

The absence of reason isn’t lost on Hideo, and the idea of leaving Martin out of this feels wrong to him. The man who made it possible for them to even summon the Lake Trio in the first place.

But he trusts Eris. If she would insist on leaving Martin out of this, he would follow along. “Alright,” he said with a sigh, “We’ll cross Mars off the list for now.” Though he did want to know why Eris distrusted him of all people, that was a question for another day.

The more prudent question was who they could still talk to about this. He’d feel better if they could think up more people to trust.

’s also someone I think we can talk to about this. I can even have a pretty easy time getting in touch with her!” He did have her phone number, and he had been to her house before.

So did Eris, if he recalled, but Melody was still someone worth discussing this with.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:47:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Mars wasn't the only reason why the Lake Trio had appeared, despite what they thought. They would have appeared as long as the charm holders were gathered in one location and though Eris is thankful that he arranged the meeting, gratitude doesn't always beget the divulgence of secrets.[break][break]

It's trust that ultimately gets her to open up.[break][break]

"Miss Melody..." Her voice trails off for a moment, a brief look of conflict flashing through her eyes. "Yeah, I'd trust her." Her voice won't quite reflect the strained smile she has. "I'd personally choose to tell and . But I won't tell them about you, if you'd prefer them not to know."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 1:33:07 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
, he knew decently well - the two had met when they were still trying to get a handle on the amulets, and even had the same kind Hideo did. They even did some work together catching some wily present-nabbing Pokemon. “Yeah, they’re someone we could talk to. They helped summoned the Lake Trio, so they at least get that right.

less so; Hideo felt like he might’ve battled someone with that name during the Hoenn Star Tournament, but he couldn’t recall anything beyond that. He nodded at her suggestion, trusting that Eris had more to go off of than he did.

Now for his turn.

I think we could also talk to about it. I got to talk to him before-” a little while after he’d lost his Ariados, “-and I feel like we can trust him. Plus, he’s Elite Four, kinda like .” Their talk had been pretty rough at first, but by the end, Hideo did feel better. Plus Matias even seemed excited to face off against him one day - in an official challenge of course.

"But I won't tell them about you. Not unless you want me to." Not that he planned to in the first place.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 1:59:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, it's a good thing that remains so oblivious to the struggles happening around him. For how easily he goes along with her suggestions, she almost regrets allowing him to become her friend - The trust he places in her is so painfully twisted as she dances around ever answering his questions.[break][break]

But the next name he mentions chills her to the bone, destroys her calm demeanor as she freezes on the spot. Reiner growls audibly, his tail flicking sharply and nearly slamming against the ground as he bares his teeth.[break][break]

The man who'd betrayed her trust. The one who'd killed her pa and nearly gotten Reiner too. The one that spoke such pretty lies and smiled as he said he'd do it all over again.[break][break]

"No..." She whispers. "No, not him..." Her voice cracks and her gaze is filled with an ugly desperation that Hideo would never be able to see. "I- no... he'll take everything away from me... he'll hurt Reiner again..."[break][break]

It's etched into her bones, her hands covering her eyes as she curls up into herself.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 12:29:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo didn’t need his Beheeyem to tell him Eris did not react well to that suggestion. She seemed to go silent, and her Luxray was upset - audibly so.

Hideo had no reason to doubt before: he was a member of the Elite Four, someone many kids his age aspired to battle on their way to becoming Champion. Their talk at the graveyard was a major help in helping him cope with his Ariados’s loss.

For Eris to have such a visceral reaction to even talking to him couldn’t be without reason.

Eris…” Hideo’s voice was soft, the boy physically reaching out to her, “Eris, what happened? What did Matias do?” He could glean a little bit - that whatever happened got Reiner injured - but he needed to know what happened between them.