1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 8:05:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Today was perhaps the most important day of his life, why he felt that way was multifacted, but it all boiled down to how this meeting went. This was someone he had never met one on one before, someone whom he didn't know very well outside of the one time she defeated him at her gym. He knew of her exploits, her music, and the like, but for her to accept this invitation was more gracious. However he wanted to see her in the flesh, wanted to see what had become of the Gym Leader that had put him through his paces. The Idol that everyone adored, and the fearsome Elite Four member who had a precious pokemon taken away from her. Amor needed to see her with his own eyes because whether she knew it or not, she had inadvertently become an integral part to his plans.

And he didn't like failing, so he was willing to employ any, and all means to get her help. He just hoped he didn't have to go to far, and that after a discussion she would agree. After all they had both survived that digital space together, and that despite her not agreeing with his methods, Amor truly felt even in that state of being he had been doing what was best for everyone. After all he wasn't a demi-god....Yet...

So he sat at the table he had reserved in one of the private upper wings for his guest to arrive. There was an orchestra playing today, and it fit the atmosphere quite well. It was soothing, invigorating almost like a day at the spa. Hopefully this would put her in an amicable mindset. His attendant Walter was at his side as always making sure no one interrupted him unduly, and that no one attempted to kill him. One could never be too careful.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 21:59:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Her concert hall was eerily quiet, no music had graced it's halls for some time. Melody hadn't really found the will to sing after her entire ordeal with the the Nihilego neurotoxin. It was because she was unsure if it was actually her decision to pursue music...or her mother's. [break][break]

The answer was difficult to find, however she had not announced yet to the public that she'd be taking a hiatus, they didn't need to know just yet. However, the show had to continue, even if she decided to not do music anymore Melody still needed to pay the bills so she was renting it out to whoever wished to perform. [break][break]

She arrived to the meeting area. "Hello Mr. Rose." she said dressed in a rather pretty white dress, her gardevoir walking alongside her. "I'm glad you came to visit my concert hall today, did you pick today due to the orchestra playing?" she asked wondering if he was a fan of classical music. [break][break]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 16:48:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
There was a momentary flash of surprise that the concert hall belonged to her, but then again it made sense. The emotion vanished just as quickly as it came as he smiled politely to her. Her question to him was not something he expected, very few people asked about his interests or hobbies save for one or two. Walter being the ever dutiful butler walked to the other side of the table, and pulled out a chair for their guest. Well since it was her concert hall he supposed he was the guest, but nonetheless the silver haired man still pulled out her seat for her. It was the polite thing to do after all.

"I do, though I'm not sure if that is because it was forced upon me as a child, or not." He'd say with a simple shrug. Growing up there had been expectations of him, as was normal for those of his station back home. Learn classical instruments, be perfect know proper etiquette, and the like. "Regardless of the circumstance though, I find it reminds me of home." He'd say with a wistful chuckle as he looked out at those who were currently playing. Home was such a faraway place for him. "What about you? Do you like classical music? I know your normal songs don't fall within that genre." He'd ask her with his teal eyes measuring her up.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 18:09:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

She manages to keep the smile on her face as Melody found joy hard to come by recently. [break][break]

"Classical music is actually one of my favorite genres." she answers, but keeping the fact that her current status on music was rather becoming more and more torn by the day was one she withheld for now as no one in the public knew yet of her hiatus from music. "I've only ever really used it in my gyms, but my former manager didn't approve of me making such music." she explains as she quickly moved on from the subject. [break][break]

"But, I'd like to move onto the subject matter at hand as to no waste anymore of your time Mr. Rose. How can I help you? What is it exactly you wanted to discuss with me?" she says diving right into the matter.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 20:00:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Hearing her words about not wasting his time, he wondered for a moment if he should tell her he had cleared his schedule for the entire day for this meeting. Of course he'd never express the real reason why he had done so. That was a secret that would die with him, and he would die before he told anyone. Only Walter knew of his fascination, but his butler would never speak of it either. So he picked up his lemonade, and took a sip of it before realizing that they hadn't offered her any refreshments, but considering this was her building she could get whatever she wanted. Still it would be polite to offer.

"Before that, would you like something to drink? I feel bad being the only one quenching his thirst." He'd muse a little to himself, but after she gave her answer he would give her the answer that she sought from him. It was only fair after all as he had potentially interrupted whatever business she had today for his own selfish reasons. Though hopefully they would be able to help one another.

"That is fair, I am sad that this is our first meeting, and it will be a somewhat dour one, though I hope by the end of it we reach an understanding, and are able to help one another." He'd say to her with an easy smile as he set his glass of Lemonade on the table once more. It didn't look like he was to happy to broach this subject as he took a few seconds before he began to speak almost like he was picking his words carefully. "I am aware of a situation that took place on Mount Chimney that involved you, and another Elite Four Member. Matias Silph I believe." His draconic teal eyes would meet hers head on as he spoke. "My Primal Nodes picked up a surge of Primal Energy, and the hidden security cameras I have around there showed you, and him there." He would express to her.

"However either due to the nature of primal energy, or the distortion you opened up that was all the footage I got before you both vanished." He would express to her, it was a likely enough story especially those two youngsters had stolen one of his nodes not that long ago. "I would like to hear your account of things." There was a sincere desire to learn more in his words, but to what end she wouldn't know.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 22:37:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Her smile quickly vanished as Amor told her that he knew of the situation of mount chimney. [break][break]

Her face quickly turned into one of anger and annoyance as that was something she thought was a private contained event. Yet allegedly cameras had been watching them, but would that make sense? [break][break]

"I've seem to suddenly lost my desire to drink." she tells him as she quickly readjusts herself in her seat as a much more serious demeanor paints her face. She cleared her throat as she was about to showcase why she was Madeleine's daughter to amor, she wasn't as dumb as she had lead Hoenn on to believe. "Amor, I hope you can understand why I wouldn't be inclined share knowledge that many people in Hoenn are not privy to." she explains [break][break]

"However, if this is a conversation you wish to have gain knowledge from, why me? Why not go to himself?" she said trying to gleam whatever information she could.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 23:14:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Her demeanor was about what he expected it would be, after all here he was someone not technically affiliated with the league, knowing about what was probably suppose to be a covert mission. Well that is the story that they would go with officially of course, and he picked up his glass, and took another drink of his lemonade. It was a fair question, and he had no intention of lying to her.

"Because psychopaths are very rarely amicable to discussions." He'd express to her simply without the slightest hesitation. "If he is so willing to kill your pokemon despite being on part of the same side. Then there is no telling how he would react if I asked him about it." Simple yet effective reasoning, and Amor had no issue saying it at all. "I've observed most people in the League for a while, and I can count on a single hand the number of them I respect, or even like. While I'm sure you will take this as simple flattery. You are among that number, along with Zac Ramsey, and ." He spoke to her sincerely as he met her gaze unwavering.

"I also like dealing with reasonable people." He had judged her to be far more reasonable than the volatile Silph that she had spoken about. "Or was my assessment wrong?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 0:39:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"No, you are correct. I am quite reasonable." she says with a smaller smile forming on her face as the more he spoke the more she realized something was amiss. [break][break]

"But there is something with me you must know I appreciate more than anything else." she tells him as she gets ready to go in for the kill. "And that is the Truth. I care more for an honest sinner than a righteous liar." she expresses to him as she had some problems with what he told her. [break][break]

"And that was my issue with Matias, but now my question to you instead. Did you really have cameras Amor?" she asks. [break][break]

"Cameras that saw my Relicanth die?" she continues.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 1:03:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He would look at her, and chuckle despite the situation, though his composure never faltered even as he spoke to her.

"Murdered Ms. Miro. Your Relicanth was murdered by a Z-Move, though as I've only recently learned about Z-Move's myself there isn't much I could tell you about the one used on your pokemon." He expressed to her honestly. "Though judging by the scorch marks, it must have been quite a powerful one." He kept his gaze on her as he kept talking.

"That is the truth." He said to her politely as he took another drink of his lemonade before setting the glass down once more it was almost empty, and he would need another soon. "Unless you wish to refute that, which then of course I would wholeheartedly believe your tale without a second thought." She was reasonable or so she said, but he would see how true that was soon enough.

"I think that is more than fair no? Do you wish to tell me such a thing didn't occur?" He folded his fingers, and rested his chin on the bridge that they formed as he peered at her curiously. The fact was that he knew almost exactly what happened, there could be no doubting that. "I think I've been fairly honest, I came to you with this rather than some tacky news outlet. In good faith I chose a place that was at least neutralish, though I had no idea you owned this building." He'd laugh a little. "So I suppose that bit me a little. And I am here attempting to get to the bottom of things, and yet you are pointing fingers at me. I think out of the two of us, I'm being the most honest, no?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 1:46:00 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"I see." she declares as she manages to see right past his calm demeanor. "No you are indeed correct Amor. Everything you've said is true." she says. [break][break]

"Excepttttt." she says lingering on the word as a waiter comes over and brings her a glass of water from which she takes a drink from. "I don't think you ARE telling me the whole truth. My Relicanth didn't die until the next day when I brought him to . So how did you know he died if he was still alive when I left? On top of that in a private meeting with me Dahlia asked me to stay silent on the matter, only saying we'd inform the council of such matters. So how was it she didn't know of your cameras or failed to mention your name in that list of people who may know." she says [break][break]

"So please.  If I may be so brash. Cut the crap or I wont assist you with what you want. Or should I continue to ask for more details? For example, what was I wearing? Or should I request to see the video myself? I don't think Dahlia would like learning such an important site had secret cameras we were unaware of."  [break][break]

However she would not let up as her frustrations continued. "Or should I invite to join us? I hear he has a special litwick that can tell when someone is telling a lie. The choice is yours Amor Rose. Truthful Sinner or Righteous liar. Pick."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:35:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
And there it was. He continued to smile at her as she gave him everything he wanted when her Pokemon died along with a slew of other information that he himself didn't know. Such as the special Litwick, but she had made a fatal mistake in her estimation of him.

"I mean you just told me yourself Ms. Miro." he explained her to simply, and leaned back in his chair with a polite smile on his face as she ranted at him, and even threatened him. "Walter did you get all that?" He calmly asked the elderly butler behind him.

"I did sir." Came the reply of his butler.

"I learned one fact in this region Ms. Miro. Always take precautions to protect yourself. such as when a league official threatens you. When an assassin visits you in your home, or when two of your important pieces of technology are stolen, and no one lifts a finger to help. Always take precautions." He spoke as Walter pressed a button on his HoloWatch, and replayed everything that Melody had just told him once more. "I do not appreciate being threatened when I did come here in good faith to learn more. So go ahead tell your boss whatever you need to, I'm sure I'll just get the same punish as . Which was what again? Oh yes, nothing." He stated to her almost coldly as he stood up, and lifted his glass of lemonade to finish it off.

"Because officially, the league does not condone the actions he took right?" He said again as he set his glass down his gaze never wavered. "Just as I am sure, they will officially not condone your actions, but who needs justice in a region where the ones suppose to carry it out are just as corrupt as rocket. Have a good day Ms. Miro, I am sorry for wasting your time." He would say politely despite the coldness present in his stare, and he would take his leave unless she wished to continue the conversation.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 5:05:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"to compare me to rocket was a grave mistake Amor, I wanted to help you. You threatened me with media so I returned the same sentiment. Now you threaten me with a recording of this conversation? she says as Amor would find that the door suddenly shuts before he can leave as gardevoir used psychic to slam it shut and a klefki appears and uses fairy lock on the area. [break][break]

"Ohhhh I see now. You even know of the MEETING we had." she says as the orchestra finishes playing and melody claps her hands, the timing making it difficult to figure out if she applauded Amor or the orchestra. "Amor, you realized you just told me you know PRIVATE information that is league only correct? I was not going to go after you if you told me what happen. But imagine the legal ramifications you are going to face. The sanctions against your business? You are forcing my hand." [break][break]

"YOU have not had to spend a horrid month in their sub being tortured. YOU were no the one who was betrayed by a fellow elite 4 member and close friend. YOU don't get to tell me who is corrupt and who is not. Do not speak to me of corruption when I am the one who is being constantly targeted with it. Good faith my ass, as soon as I showed resistance to telling you, you come here and say 'I could have told the media' You came to me and told me you knew of a VERY painful subject that no one was supposed to know of." she says as suddenly the fairy lock is dispelled and the psychic on the doors is undone, allowing Amor to exit but melody gets up first as the pain on her face was all too evident. [break][break]

"I wanted to apologize to you for the cruel words I said during our time in the cyber world. But it seems I was correct. many words, little substance. Good bye Mr. Rose, surely I expect a summons from the council when the proper legal procedures are undertaken. I will found out how you learned of that information." she said as Melody stood up as her gardevoir walked by her, lowering her head and Klefki jingled behind her quickly trying to match pace.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 22:27:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor looked at her from over his shoulder as she trapped him in this room with her preventing him from leaving? Was she that paranoid? Or just that stupid? Did she think Walter was just for show? So the moment she tried to leave the Butler stood in her path blocking her from leaving, his hand already on a Pokeball in case things got messier, which they undoubtedly would due the sheer stupidity of her actions. Amor just sighed a little all she had to do was let him leave, and then go talk to her boss.

"I knew the league was stupid, but I didn't realize it was this bad. So when someone tries to leave you resort to physically trying to intimidate them?" It was clear that he was amused at this point her sob story carried zero weight to him. When you were an orphan who watched your parents die in front of you, and then the same assassin tried to kill you later on. It was hard to sympathize with someone who was being this belligerent with him. "I'm the perfect candidate to tell you who is corrupt, and who is not. Which clearly you are? Tell me just how far has the might Elite Four fallen? Or the council for that matter? I mean tried to attack a civilian during our time in the Data World." He said to her calmly.

"And here you were quite literally preventing me from leaving so you could have your last self righteous monologue about how hard you've had it." And perhaps that was his point of contention with her. The blind self righteous attitude when she clearly had no right to it. "Oh boohoo, you were tortured, oh no your best friend killed your pokemon." A dramatic sigh left his lips. "And rather than rise above it all, you sit here on a soap box preaching to a civilian that you have threatened twice now, three times? And expect what? Me to sympathize? To understand? To care?" It was clear he was being condescending to her at this point. "So yes when I say that are you no better than Rocket I'm quite right. Which begs the question. Why does the Sword of Justice even follow you anymore?" He didn't see the creature around, perhaps it was within one of her pokeballs.

"Someone who failed to bring a pokemon murderer to justice, has no right to have the mythical as a partner. I had wondered if you were among the realm of Avatars due to your connection with it, but I see you're not. Have you ever wondered why it hasn't given you those abilities yet? Is it because you're not actually worthy? That your skill in battle drew it to you, but past that you've nothing to offer it? Did you bring Matias to justice? Of course you didn't. You followed along with your bosses orders like a good little lapdog, and maybe that's why you're not worthy to be companions with a creature like that." Amor's eyes narrowed. He had come here to befriend her, but he could only be threatened so many times.

"I mean you, and Matias both brought back Groudon, but you didn't bring back the other one." There was a bitter edge to his voice because based on her personality so far that mean only one thing. "So did you kill the Dragon Titan with Matias's help because it prevented the results that the League wanted? So not only are you an unjust lapdog, you're a potential murderer as well. Because I can't fathom why you wouldn't bring both back." Amor was guessing of course, but since she hadn't made a report of the Dragon Titan, it was safe to assume the worst case scenario in this instance.

And so Amor harkened back to a story he had heard once, but he had no idea if it was true. It was a hypothesis at best, and even if it didn't work it would still be fun to try.

"You're not worthy of the Sword of Justice, but since you think you are right let's find out. I challenge you for the right to Steel Sword Melody Miro. Let us see whose convictions are on the right side of history! And let him decide who is true!" He growled as he released his first pokemon, Falak, his Duraludon.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 22:58:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

What the actual fuck? What the hell? What was this man on? "Get out of my way" she tells the butler who so stubbornly stood in her path. [break][break]

"So I was right, you did know more. So that was your goal? The dragon titan?"she says as joy became anger with became disdain, and continued to mix and mix until it boiled over in her. "You are nothing more than a barking dog at this point Amor. It's painfully obvious at this point you're just trying to bait me into saying something I shouldn't so that you can just record me again without my consent." as she her hand balled up into a fist. [break][break]

Cobalion? A pit in her stomach opened as Amor chipped away at an insecurity she had because deep down she knew he was at least right on that. only got a slap on the wrist, it was only because Matias had saved her twice that he was willing to somewhat forgive him. "Excuse me? What makes you think you know ANYTHING about him? You leave him out of this you disgusting thing that barely resembles a man." she says turning around as she looks him back in the eye. "You know NOTHING he would NEVER agree to something like this to inflate your fucking ego Amor." she yells at him. [break][break]

"I am LEAVING. I expect you to see yourself out Amor, your challenge has been denied. Earn some badges and MAYBE I'll consider it." she says as her gardevoir uses it's teleport move to move melody past Walter and turning around, leaving her back exposed.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 23:16:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Ah there was the nerve, that little creak in that oh so refined armor, but the moment she thought she was going to leave was her mistake. She had initiated this battle the moment she had decided to not let him leave. Amor was willing to deal with the consequences of his actions from this point forward, because he was tired of her. Destroying all the albums, and CD's of her music he had was going to be the worst part of this, but c'est la vie.

"Walter make sure there are no civilians within a two block radius now." He commanded the Butler who without a word began to move, and with Melody's back to him he just sneered at her. "And that is what makes you unworthy. You throw your weight around, and try to bully someone, but the moment they fight back you just decide to not deal with the consequences of your actions. That is what separates us. Falak go." He ordered his Duraludon who built up the draconic energy within his body, and without hesitation unleashed a powerful Dragon Tail that if it hit would send the pair careening through the wall and into the set piece of this play.

It was all a joke, everything was a joke the League, Rocket all of it. And she was no different now.

"You don't get to antagonize me, and leave." Was he being childish? Maybe. Did he care? Absolutely not. It was the same thing back in the Data World. He had tried diplomacy, he had tried, no one could accuse him of not trying, but when diplomacy failed war always followed suit. So he loomed above them as the show was about to start, and he took his jacket off. Unbuttoning the cuffs of his sleeves, and he rolled them up.

It wasn't often Amor had to resort to such things, but enough was enough. Tossing his jacket to the side he held on to Falak as they leaped down to meet their opponents.

"I should have been clearer. Me challenging you was a polite formality. You didn't have a choice."