[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody's gardevoir and klefki were quick to act, sensing the attack as Melody was turning around to react and give her order. The pair are sent flying through the wall and into the main area of the concert hall. She latched onto the gardevoir, turning herself around to try and protect the Pokémon from hitting the floor. But it never manages to happen as a flash of blue suddenly grabs the two from the air. [break][break]

Cobalion had been nearby and responded to her rising emotions flaring up. Cobalion looked back at the duo who seemed to be the perpetrator of this fight. Cobalion stared at the pair as his gaze could almost cut the tension in the air alone as Melody gathered herself up, her white dress she was wearing torn by the attack. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" She shouts at him as they fell down a floor to the main hall as civillians scattered. [break][break]

"Gardevoir! Get them out of here! Save anyone you can! Instruct any of my other pokemon nearby, Cobalion and I will handle this." she orders as gardevoir gets up from the rubble, injured but still following Melody's orders as she would just heal pulse herself while she can. "This place is under lockdown! All civillians must evactuate right now! KLEFKI! Fairy lock our opponents! Don't let him leave!" she said as Klefki begins to channel a fairy lock at max power as the area down and prevent amor from back tracking. [break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852727563020664833/1014680078648619070/Battle_Pokemon_Black__White.mp3[/player]

They both look upwards as their opponents were currently on the second floor of the concert hall. "Amor Surrender and come with me. Don't make this worse for yourself!" she tells him, still trying to give him a chance. "Cobalion, im gonna fulfill my promise to you here and now. I promise." she reassures him as her anxiety was getting the best of her as she picked up Klefki and kept him safe. Hoping to protect klefki from amor trying to break the fairy lock. [break][break]

Cobalion's gaze flashed yellow (thunder wave) attempting to paralyze Falak and make it harder for the Pokémon to attack him if he had ranged attacks.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Gardevoir and klefki take the hit to shield melody [break]
Melody and gardevoir and klefki are saved by cobalion leaping into the air and catching them as they fell (they were on the 2nd) [break]
Orders gardevoir to go ensure that every civllian can evacuate and orders klefki to use fairy lock on both amor and Duraldon to make sure they cannot escape.
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:04:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Her sudden offer of his surrender actually made him laugh out loud.

"Really?! REALLY!" He snarled at her incensed. "I tried diplomacy already Ms. Miro, and you wouldn't have it. Does it take a two story fall for you to come to your senses? ANSWER ME!" He roared at her. "I tried to leave when I saw things were going south, and what did you do!" He yelled at her again as the Thunder Wave came towards the steel dragon. "You trapped me! So no, you don't get to extend your hand to me after that. Or should we have that special Litwick come in to see if I'm lying?" He laughed again as he finally felt free.

Duraludon leapt to the side it was surprising swift which wasn't common among that species, but it's body was composed of a Light Metal. Immediately it glowed as it shored up it's defenses using Iron Defense and all Amor could do was glare at her.

"You don't get to advocate for peace after starting a war. You should have just let me go when I wanted to leave, but your ego couldn't stand not having the last word." This was his second time battling a legendary pokemon, the difference was that this time he was more prepared. Zac had allowed him practice when they fought, and Amor, more or less knew how strong they were. "And because you are the instigator which is clear by any who listen to what I have, I probably won't face any actual sentence. So good job." He clapped to the non existent audience.

"Not only are you stupid, but remarkably so." Falak was already preparing his next attack, but neither of them had made another move yet. Amor was biding his time for the moment. "But this is a rare chance I have, I won't squander it." Falak's claws began to glow as it honed them using Hone Claws.

"So let's see you keep your precious promise against someone you antagonized." Hypocrits the lot of them were, but if this is what it took, so be it.

TLDR
Amor is pissed at her sudden attempt at diplomacy after everything.
Falak used Iron Defense
Falak used Hone Claws.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:22:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852727563020664833/1014680078648619070/Battle_Pokemon_Black__White.mp3[/player] [break][break]

He's insane he had completely lost it. [break][break]

But one thing was certain, Cobalion and Melody agreed on what had to be done. [break][break]

Bring justice to those that needlessly harm Pokémon regardless of affiliation.

His JUSTIFIED activates as a blue aura coats Cobalion that would enhance his strength against Amor and his Pokémon. [break][break]

She wasn't going engage him anymore in conversation, it would only merely be a distraction. Melody was entirely focused on bringing down that Duraladon before it did any more damage to the area. "Cobalion, let's move." she said mounting on top of her partner as she realized he held her sword in his mouth. She reached around and grabbed it as she armed herself also locking Klefki onto her wrist like a bangle. "Together." [break][break]

"Cobalion go! Stop that Duraldon! Dissonance!" she calls out as Cobalion in return for teaching Melody how to use her sword, he learned how to follow her musical term commands. They rubbed off of one another. [break][break]

Cobalion doesn't let the thunder-wave attack missing stop him as he leaps forward with his sword drawn as he attempts to use SACRED SWORD on Duraladon as it would IGNORE the IRON DEFENSE.

notes about this post

Thunder wave misses [break]
Melody mounts Cobalion with klefki locked around her wrist like a bracelet[break]
Melody grabs her sword Cobalion brought with him. [break]
Cobalion leaps forward towards Duraldon with his SACRED SWORD

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 0:52:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor might have looked insane perhaps laughing at someone's idiocy would give that look, but it didn't matter, she made her attack towards him, and he saw a message appear on his watch. Walter was giving him an update on the evacuation, it seemed that the immediate area was clear at the very least. Which meant that soon he would be able to play without fear. Running his fingers through his hair as he watched the movements of the so called Sword of Justice. The name was becoming more of a farce the longer that this went on, but it was invaluable.

"Meet it head on!" He commanded his Pokemon as Duraludon stood there stoically without moving, and it took the attack head on without a single waver. So shortsighted most of his opponents were that they never failed to realize. Duraludon was immovable he had been trained, honed to be the perfect vanguard, he trusted Amor with his life, and his trainer trusted him back. And now that Melody, and her Cobalion were point blank he just said a single word.

"Amusing." He said, and then the counter attack began as Falak's entire body began to glow as all the damage it had just taken from the super effective attack which hurt more than normal thanks to Cobalions own aura coalesced into a bright glow across it's body, and then it erupted. Metal Burst was a move that no one seemed to ever account for, in fact Amor often sent Falak into battle against those that he was supposedly weak against just to defeat them like this. It reflected the damage back to it's sender at an increased potency making their strength his own.

However he said nothing more as he observed the so called Sword of Justice, this creature that served Melody ever so faithfully despite her constant disregard for everything around her, and itself. Legendary, typing, and like her move own defense didn't matter in the face of this move. Though the legendary in question was curious as to why despite all he had been told, and seen still with her. Was it defective? She didn't deny the Dragon Titan being dead, or even having a hand in it, and if that was the case, was this pokemon corrupted as well? Just how far was he going to have to dig in order to rip the rotten roots out? Time would tell.

TLDR
Falak tanks the hit of Sacred Sword
Falak uses Metal Burst to reflect the damage back to Cobalion, and Melody since she is riding it by a factor of 1.5.
Amor is wondering if Cobalion is broken.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 1:14:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852727563020664833/1014680078648619070/Battle_Pokemon_Black__White.mp3[/player] [break][break]

The sacred sword lands it's hit on Duraludon quite easily it seems, yet the tank of a Pokémon manages to not be sent flying because of it. [break][break]

Instead it looks to launch a counter attack. But Cobalion was prepared for such a scenario as he quickly threw up a PROTECT to absorb the blast. Yet despite taking no damage from it, the pair were still forced backwards and into the air. Landing onto the stage again as it was a fearsome attack charged by their own. [break][break]

It was a formidable opponent...how were Cobalion and going to overcome such a brick wall? She had to get creative. "Sure am glad we taught you new moves." she says patting him as a kudo's for his quick thinking. "Cobalion! Adagio!" she calls out as Cobalion slams the floor with his sword, causing cracks to form around Duraldon as the earth splits and a pit created by stone edge forms underneath Duraludon to try and trap it. [break][break]

This was no good, at this rate the entire Concert hall would be completely destroyed. She had to stop Amor himself or this would go on forever. "Amor, stop. This is your last chance. " she shouts at him. [break][break]

A final warning before things became more deadly.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 18:35:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Thunder Wave, Protect, Sacred Sword, Stone Edge. Amor watched carefully at each move that was being used upon his Duraludon, who once again managed to dodge the erupting stones before it's body began to glow once more using Iron Defense. He was at a disadvantage, but he knew that. Data was valuable no matter the form, and for the corrupt Elite, and her defective legendary this was the most valuable data he could get. With his current contact in the league, it would be interesting to see how this was reported, but he would remain one step ahead of the fallen idol regardless.

So when she once again tried for diplomacy his attacks ceased for the moment.

"Are you so ignorant of your own hypocrisy? Explain to me why it's only okay when you do it?" His voice was back to normal, composed almost as if he was another person entirely as he glared at her. "Go ahead, I'm listening. You picked the fight by using psychic, and fairy lock on the room when I went to leave? So explain to me why I should take the higher ground now, when you didn't let me earlier?" Her answer would decide how this play finished. "Or did you just want to bait me into a fight so you could feel better about your loathsome existence?" He was back to business, and he got another message on his watch.

According to Walter, with the help of the Gardevoir the two of them had made sure all the civilians were currently out of harms way which mean he no longer had to worry about collateral damage if necessary. However he waited with arms crossed for her answer Falak interposed between his master, and the renegade legendary, and it's master.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 0:58:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh good, he fell for it. [break][break]

She was madeleine's daughter after all. Underhanded tricks were in her blood, and he made an attempt on her life first. [break][break]

"SMEARGLE!" she says dropping the pokeball, he had started the fight and Melody was fully intending on ending it. A man like that who was so ready to have his pokemon attempt to kill someone was a threat to the general public. She had to bring him in. [break][break]

"FIRE!" she orders as Smeargle gathers a draconic red energy from his body and unleashed the move DRAGON ENERGY at Amor directly. She could sit there and fight the Duraludon for ages as he was an extremely Tanky Pokémon, Amor however, was not. [break][break]

Her Pokémon gathered by her side, waiting for the dust to settle as Cobalion stood ready to protect against a counter attack. Melody kept her smeargle close as that move had a tendency to wear him out quickly.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 21:34:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Pathetic, down to the last the League was pathetic. He would have to speak to about this, perhaps even . Elinor was so far the only one that he had met who wasn't entirely unhinged, but even then that was one out of many. So the moment he saw the beam of energy coming for him, he attempted to side step it, but he was to slow. Falak however did manage to partially intercept the beam, even as it seared his flesh, and sent him careening backwards into, and then through a wall. With his pokemon following suit. Battered, and bruised Falak got back up, but he was on his last legs despite his roar of defiance. Amor however had severe burns on his right arm, and on his face.

His shirt was incinerated, and he was left laying there for a few moments before he gave a wheezing cough, and stubbornly he stood up. Tearing the shreds of his shirt away, would reveal the claw marks, bite marks, and the stab wounds from the assassin that had visited his home so long ago. It was something he was self conscious about. Even as his right arm hung uselessly for the moment, and his eye was shut he glared at her.

"You're no different than the man who killed your pokemon." That much was certain fact, he knew what attack she had just used. It was a special attack that he had seen only a handful of times, when it was used by his Sceptile attacking Necrozma, and when the Dragon Titan used it against Groudon. This only further proved his point that she was no better than rocket, and that the legendary that followed her was defective for doing so.

Amor was going to fight to the death at this point, because even though he stopped like she had told him so, she just made it clear that she didn't value any life other than her own. So be it, he had faced oblivion once before, and if she was going to use multiple pokemon then he saw no need to hold back.

"Terra! Bury them!" He choked out the command even as his Flygon appeared in a burst of white. Blood pulling at the edges of his lips as his Flygon began to make the entire earth shake, and the ground began to pull apart as it used Fissure to open up a chasm beneath the concert hall of the corrupt Elite Four.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 5:57:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Coming from the one who tried to kill me." she retorts [break][break]

"Get off your high horse, you don't know shit. Stop acting like you weren't in the wrong first." she says angrily, where once she would've believed in redemption she saw that he wasn't trustworthy enough to lower her sword.

The floor of the concert hall opened up as Amor tried to use FISSURE to immediately kill or knock out her Pokémon. "Oh yeah? Nice try!" she says as Melody has her smeargle start to channel it's energy and start to fill the fissure with ice as it opened up as her smeargle used GLACIATE. [break][break]

She said as she made eye contact with him, her eyes showing a determination to bring him in. "You harmed me and my Pokémon first and now you're going to pay the price for it Amor" She said as Cobalion began to charge energy into his sword and he locked his gaze onto Amor as his sword grew beyond it's normal size as Melody started to activate her z-move. [break][break]

However the charging would give Amor plenty of time to escape, she just had to hope Cobalion would act in time.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 12:22:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"I used a dragon move, on a fairy type pokemon that could teleport, you imbecile. You were never in danger!" He spoke despite it being painful, but it was fine he had more than enough evidence by now, and he watched as she began to charge up her move. "Says the one who struck first, by not allowing me to leave. It's okay we'll see what wider Hoenn has to say about the actions of their vaunted Elite Four." He had bought enough time, and soon Walter appeared next to him with his Claydol. With both of his pokemon returned he slumped over on his Butlers shoulders.

His one good eye still glaring at Melody.

"Enjoy your peace while it lasts." And with that both him, and Walter vanished. Amor now had some phonecalls to make so he could sense his interactions with Melody to the right people. If the League wouldn't punish lunatics, then he would. The order in which he should contact them was something to consider, but he was back at his manor now. If Melody was stupid enough to follow him here, then she would die. It didn't matter if she had a legendary or not, in terms of sheer numbers she would simply be swallowed up.

"Ugh..." He said as Walter lay him in his bed, already he was feverish, but Walter began to tend to him. With all the other servants of the manner mobilized with their pokemon, this place would become a fortress while he recovered.

"Walter....Contact immediately, and have him come here."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 18:22:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

And just like that, he was gone. [break][break]

Klefki had passed out, the fairy lock on the area vanishing and allowing him to escape. But honestly he was the least of her worries, that move left him in no state to continue fighting. She looks towards her Pokémon and smiles. "You all did fantastic...thank you." she says ushering them in for a group hug. [break][break]

"Now come, all of you to your balls." she says recalling her gardevoir, Smeargle, and Klefki. Cobalion stares at Melody with his typical stoic face. "Don't worry boy, we'll get him eventually. He cant hide, he WILL answer for what he did here." she says running her fingers through his fur. [break][break]

She turns her gaze towards her concert hall, the damage being pretty extensive. "One way, or another."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Conviction (Melody)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:52:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: