Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 15:31:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

To the skilled eye, 1216 Wallaby Street was just another ordinary townhouse tucked in the furthest corner of Rustboro's finest neighborhood. But, despite it's exterior's perfection, according to the report given, inside laid the culprit of a sleuth of underhand dealings. All of which resulted in his prosperity, and the imprisonment of several innocent teens.
[break][break]
Brian Shucks.
[break][break]
Thirty-eight, husband to Carol Shucks, and dotting father of Hannah Shucks. Or, as he calls her, 'Hannah banana.'
[break][break]
The exchanged document would go onto listing out his work habits, routine, job schedule, as well as the movements of both his wife and daughter. Among the interweaving schedules, one slot is highlighted in particular: the opening. From 6:00pm - 7:00pm, every weekday, Carol leaves to pick up Hannah from another classmate's house. The report then moves onto the objective of the hit: murder Brian CLEANLY within that timeframe and get out.
[break][break]
Only, this hit was fabricated to look like your typical order. And, whenever would accept and enter the home, she'd find not Brian leaning back into his leather office chair, but a petite woman with hair of fire and eyes of crisp gold. Hands folded together on top the table, she'd lean forward, lips twitched into a sly smile.
[break][break]
"I'm glad you were able to make it, Ms. Black. Please," The councilwoman would gesture toward the emptied seat opposing her own, "take a seat."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 21:25:31 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
It wasn't all that often that she received a contract requesting a hit; and with that, solely a hit. All the work had been done for her; the target's entire day-to-day pattern snooped out to the very letter, with liabilities and potential hazards taken into account. it was all there. And all her contractor asked of her was to make the kill and be on her merry way. A dream contract come true, if anything; and the first time someone reached out to her ever since she'd set foot in Hoenn once more. 

One would even say it was too good to be true.

To such an extent that when the red-head entered the house in all her stealthy silence, seeing a familiar red-head with golden eyes instead of the intended target awaiting her came as far less a surprise as it should have. Of all people, councilwoman Livy -someone she knew by face solely because family ties dictated as such- was the last person she'd expect to come across during a staged hit. There was a moment of cautious silence for the assassin, that turned into a hearty fit of laughter the very moment she was offered a seat.

"Of course," Kyrenai flashed a business-like smile, taking the seat offered to her with verve. Some would think they'd made a fool out of the assassin, who instead saw the opportunity to turn this into a show instead. There were cards to be played, it seemed, and the first round had been her loss. Time to see what the next round held.

"How may I be of service, Miss Livy?" 

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 2:47:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The woman was exactly as described: strong, muscular, and a beast in person. It made Penelope all the more satisfied to have found her. When she came to settle in front of her, the woman would straighten her back, folding her hands out in front of her in a neat fashion.
[break][break]
"I've heard great things about your work."
[break][break]
Efficient, strong, and without complaint. It was the perfect type of woman you'd want on your side.
"How long have you been doing...well, this."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 17:26:28 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Glad to hear my reputation proceeds me," Rather than satisfaction, amusement riddled her voice. But at the same time curiosity arose at hearing the councilwoman refer to the acts of her profession as 'great things'. Most people didn't share said sentiment, especially not those affiliated or involved with the League; this woman required something of her.

Something that was important enough to lure her out in person.

Her smile didn't falter as she tapped her chin, feigning thought. "Long enough. Twelve years, give or take. Officially, at least." She then crossed her arms and leant back, one leg over the other like she would've in her brother's office. Crimson eyes regarded Penelope attentively, like a lion gazing at a herd. Waiting ever so patiently. "Though I'm quite certain this information is wildly available in one of the League's secret databases, I'm sure. Which poses the question to your sudden interest, Miss. Livy; or rather, why it should be kept private."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 0:23:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A low chuckle lifted from the councilwoman's chest.
[break][break]
"Fair enough."
[break][break]
There wasn't any particular need for this exchange to be kept behind closed doors. Penelope just preferred it this way in general. One could say, after her appointment, she'd become the secretive type, preferring soft whispers over loud, extravagant conversations.
[break][break]
Maybe that made her odder than an Ultra Beast, or maybe, it only made her more of a hoennite.
[break][break]
"I'll cut to the chase then. I'm in need of someone of your caliber. I don't need to tell you how the current state of affairs is looking. And how, given my position, there are many who'd like to cause me harm." Her face soured into a grim expression. "Compensation would be worth your while. Above all, I just want to ensure my own safety."
[break][break]
She paused.
[break][break]
"Thoughts?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 0:15:00 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Among other things." she nodded knowingly. She'd heard many had liked the members of the council, and the commissioner, taken care of, or at the very least disposed of so those of lesser virtues could use the following chaos to her advantage. Honestly, she was surprised she hadn't been receiving requests for potential hits now she was back in Hoenn.

Or mayhaps that was because they were aware of the blood relations she held with one of them. And that no money in the world would make her turn against her own flesh and blood, only to those foolish enough to suggest as such.

"Interested, at the very least." she replied after some thought. "Would you need them dealt with, or does this require a more, let us call it extensive, service? And, if the latter, and given the sake of my profession, how far am I allowed to go in keeping your safety? Just so I know how optimally I may perform my job." she smiled, but it was obvious that she was hinting towards a her license to kill.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 18:11:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A license to kill.
[break][break]
Despite knowing who she was hiring and what it'd lead to, the question still stroked a chord within the council woman. Once someone who took pride in the legitimacy of her operations and her personal methods of inflicting change without dirtying her own hands, ever since joining The League, Penelope had been taking a harsh fall from grace. It was a lot. Sometimes, too much.
[break][break]
But, in today's climate, without power of her own to wield as she pleased, tough decisions had to be made. Without them, how could ever expect to stay alive?
[break][break]
"I'm in the market for extensive services," she repeated the words back to her, "At least for the foreseeable future. As for personal methods..."
[break][break]
This was it. Not her first toe in the water -- this was a full on nose dive into the deep in.
[break][break]
"I'm hoping you'll be able to use your professional expertise to your advantage. As long as you remain discreet, of course. I can only clean up so many messes."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 10:32:13 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Good to know." she nodded, taking mental notes for her to dig out later on. "But regarding the discretion, you needn't fear. I work clean, and wouldn't rely on my employer to cover up any messes either. Something or other about not allowing any loose ends." The smile that followed was a sweet one; too sweet to be a genuine one. Yes, having to rely on others to clean up her mess meant tying herself to their services, and the payment that followed. For her targets, she worked alone, or with people that didn't have any traces to begin with.

Kyrenai worked from the shadows, with the shadows. One would never see her reaching out to those walking the light of day, or night, for that matter. Not when it came to this.

"Still, the gesture is very much appreciated."

If the odd chance came that she had to rely on the Councilwoman to help her out, she knew she'd have fallen in a pit that would compromise so much more than herself. Until then...

"Is there anything you'd like to know before proceeding? Seeing we'll be working in close quarters hereonforth."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 4:28:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Nodding along to the assassin's response, the councilwoman's fingers slowly tapped against the desktop, half-lidded eyes staring back at her expectedly.
[break][break]

"What is your favorite bottle of wine?"
[break][break]

It was a simple question, probably expected to be said without much thought placed behind it, but for Penelope 's answer meant everything.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 16:50:18 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"W-wine?"

For a moment the question actually caught her off guard. And it showed on her face, the way the chill mask of control broke for a moment of complete wonder. Yet despite her surprise, she was quick to answer, nigh missing a beat. "Bordeaux. Red, spice; they've everything nice." But what her choice would reveal about her, she wouldn't know.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:12:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Huh. Interesting."[break][break]

It was an answer she should've expected but didn't.[break][break]

Her lips cracked into a smile. Reaching forward, she moved for a handshake. The first one since their initial meeting.
[break][break]

"Come by HQ and we can settle compensation with HR. I'll be sending you details for that shortly."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 0:09:35 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Kyrenai smiled, shaking the hand offered to her a second time, sealing the deal.

"I'll look forward to it. To a prosperous cooperation, Miss Livy."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EXPOSITION
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 3:59:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: