3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 20:49:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s always her favorite part of the day: visiting Rayquaza. Although the serpent mostly keeps to itself, the sight of it gives her hopes, reminds her that her ideas aren’t always crazy, and that sometimes taking a chance pays off.

[break][break]

Eva leads quite far down a trail away from League Headquarters. There’s no room big enough that Eva approved of to house the creature. Instead, she ventured out, but not far, from League Headquarters to find a seaside cave that would do nicely. It still resides on League property, protected heavily from threats such as Rocket. Only the AQUA Initiative, Council, and those present in the excursion are aware of the dragon’s return.

[break][break]

“It hasn’t warmed up to us quite yet, so I give it a lot of space,” she warns Matias as they walk side by side through a dimly lit tunnel. The floor is still scattered with debris from the freshly carved walls. Onix worked overtime to connect the cave of Eva’s choice to the main building. String lights lead the way, but her Staryu helps ILLUMINATE the path forward.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 4:41:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

rayquaza's return, while good for the region, puts him in a peculiar spot; it's the same spot he finds himself in with virizion who at the end of the day would still concede to cobalion if it comes down to it. he imagines groudon might be the same way with rayquaza.[break][break]

the same way he is with the silph name, perhaps.[break][break]

debris shifts as he makes his way down the path.[break][break]

"i take it i'm not the first to pay it a visit?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 6:21:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s gaze turns towards the debris shifting in their path. She supposes she just could have had Matias help with this, but his talents are much better suited elsewhere. Every now and then they pass a Gravler or Golem stabilizing parts of the tunnel.

[break][break]

“The first outside the group, yes,” b the group she refers to the other members that traveled to the frozen world to search for and retrieve their world’s Rayquaza. was the first to visit alongside after the dragon was settled.

[break][break]

A soft snore grows louder, and louder as they approach what seems to be a dead end. A massive, 9 foot Ursaluna lies curled up in the center of the path, one of the many sentries Eva placed along the route, “Iah,” she whispers softly as they approach. Her voice seems almost too soft to be heard above the rumble of the bear’s slumber. It stirs, peeling open large eyes to see Eva’s smiling face. With slow, lumbering steps that seem to shake the ground, the bear moves aside, letting them pass to the locked gate.

[break][break]

The Rotom-run security system chirps happily, scanning the two present before the door shifts aside to let them through. Before proceeding, Eva stops, glancing at Matias with a worried expression. He isn’t the only one that has thought about Groudon and the dragon. Plus, she knows far too well Matias’s impulsive nature, “Just . . . follow my lead, ok? Promise?” she can’t afford Rayquaza to hurt itself further if it grows upset. They’ve made considerable progress.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 7:18:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the group. funny how was involved yet again despite her recent outbursts. he's not bitter but he does question some things. then again, he really shouldn't, considering how he'd gotten away with so much as well.[break][break]

some of the perks of being an asset, he supposes.[break][break]

he pays little mind to the security, expecting as much if not more. he is surprised, however, when she stops right before the door.[break][break]

"eva, what do you think i'm going to do?"[break][break]

attack it? kill it? no, even if he could, he won't. he knows he can't get away with that.[break][break]

so, he breaks a smile.[break][break]

"i promise."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 16:57:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva frowns, perhaps she should have chosen her words more wisely. Of course she’s worried about what Matias might do . . . if Rayquaza does something first, “I don’t know! I just don’t know what Rayquaza is gonna do. I don’t know if it can,” she vaguely motions towards all of Matias, “Sense Groudon or whatever,” she bites her lip and glances back through the door, “They’ll been seen fighting before . . . over that” she points towards the crystal shards still embedded in his skin. Maybe this isn’t a good idea . . .

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 15:03:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

briefly, he glances down at the ruby adorning his skin. even in the dark they still manage to shine.[break][break]

"i doubt it'd bother with shards of it."[break][break]

he doesn't mean to shrug off her concern. he just doesn't worry about what might happen as much as she does. he even goes so far as to crack a joke.[break][break]

"maybe it could even help me find the rest of it."[break][break]

except it's not actually a joke. he means it.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 4:15:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Hopefully, mere shards were not enough to interest the dragon. They barely gave off enough primal energy for her to read so she prayed Rayquaza would be disinterested, “Still, just . . . be careful,” she chooses not to comment on the last statement because deep down she knows he isn’t kidding and selfishly, she doesn’t want him to find it. Eva couldn’t lose him like that.

[break][break]

Eva motions for him to follow through the doorway and into the monstrous cavern.

[break][break]

It truly is a monstrous cavern, a seaside cave carved out by thousands of years of tides and waves. A small entrance leads towards the ocean, but a large, open top allows the bright sun to shine directly into it. It’s tall enough to let the dragon fly in the safety of the cavern if it chooses. There doesn’t seem to be any barriers above them. That is intentional. Eva didn’t want it to feel trapped, like it couldn’t escape and was a prisoner. It chose to be here on its own free will. When it was ready, it could go if it wanted to.

[break][break]

The rocky terrain is covered in lush grass and flowers. A few Roserade mill about, keeping up the GRASSY TERRAIN. It provide healing and comfort to prevent bed sores on the downed dragon. A cluster of vines and trees from the Zarude’s JUNGLE HEALING weave through the tall grass like snakes.

[break][break]

In addition to the NATURAL SUN shining through the top of the cave, a MORNING SUN illuminates warmth and healing from the beneath the watchful eye of a Galarian Rapidash and Arcanine. HEAL BELLS chime softly through the air from a Chimecho while every now and then a Blissey, Chansey, or Audino waddles up to let a HEAL PULSE wash over the dragon’s wounds.

[break][break]

Rayquaza almost blends into the emerald of the grassy terrain, but there’s no mistaking a large serpent slumbers there, curled up taking steady, deep breaths.

[break][break]

“It doesn’t do much else,” Eva whispers, “It went through a lot,” Barely got out of there alive. All of them did.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 4:31:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the lack of a barrier above could prove to be an issue but only if its location is ever compromised. still, he makes a note of it, though the thought passes as soon as the sight of the resting rayquaza.[break][break]

even in its state, matias feels the pull of its power. the awe it inspires. it's nothing short of a miracle that they were able to bring it back safely.[break][break]

"i'm not sure if it has enough healing it."[break][break]

a joke, really, considering the number of pokemon surrounding it.[break][break]

"what did it go through exactly?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 4:53:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Rayquaza really Is a sight to behold, especially this close. It’s likely rare that anyone has spent so much time this close to the dragon while keeping all their limbs and their life. In every report Eva had read, it was described as a violent beast. They would use caution, especially as it began to gather its strength.

[break][break]

Eva quirks her own smile in response to his joke, “Yeah, got the whole Medical Corps out!” she extends both arms to motion towards the cavern in its entirety. She’s not kidding, every single pokemon here was hers and they were also specifically trained to be healers, aside from a few like the Zarude – it provided a bit of additional muscle.

[break][break]

The playful smile turns somber when she thinks about the frozen wasteland.

[break][break]

“As I predicted, it seems Rayquaza was sucked through a portal during an encounter in Sootopolis. The primal shard in Doug’s possession reacted to the mega-evolutions and z-moves used at the time,” if he read her paper on the subject, he’d now what that means. She assumes he read it, why wouldn’t he?? “It was trapped in some frozen wasteland. There, some sort of ice dragon froze it to the base of its shattered Sky Tower. Its entire tail was encased in Never Melt Ice, freezing the cells all the way to its core. When the dragon returned and found us there, we were able to help it break free – which resulted in its tail shattering,” she motioned towards the stunted tail of Rayquaza, “Luckily it seems to be quite good at regenerating.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 8:42:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias definitely read her paper! he recalls it perfectly, understanding what she means without having to ask or clarify.[break][break]

his gaze travels to its stunted tail.[break][break]

"when do you expect it to be fully healed up and ready?"[break][break]

not in time for the meteor, as they found out, but is there a chance?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 6:35:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias asks the hard question. Eva has pndered over it quite a bit. What can she do better to help it heal?

[break][break]

“I’m not sure,” she sighs, “It seems to be healing quickly. At least, quicker than I’ve seen before,” she thinks for a moment, her own gaze fixated on the tail, “The cellular turn over seems to be picking up pace the stronger Rayquaza gets. I’m hoping with all this help, it will speed the process along,” she attention turns back to Matias, “Doug’s gonna come help with Tapu Lele . . . I’m not sure if I trust Lele but I trust Doug so . . .” she trails off, unsure if Matias has had any form of interaction with Tapu Lele and would be able to provide some insight.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 16:42:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the mention of has him chuckling.[break][break]

"that's funny. doug doesn't know what tapu lele wants but here they come, ready to heal at his whim."[break][break]

he lowers to a squat, wanting to peer across at level ground with the legendary. he watches how it breathes; how air travels in and out.[break][break]

"tapu lele should be helpful. doug not so much, i think." he shrugs. "he's just not there yet."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 21:42:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias doesn’t instill much confidence in her when it comes to recruiting Doug and the Tapu to help aid in Rayquaza’s healing. Any ill-will towards the dragon may set back the healing process. Worse, it may break the small degree of trust they’ve managed to maintain after bringing Rayquaza back to it own Hoenn.

[break][break]

“Hm, that doesn’t make me feel very good about asking them,” but desperate times call for desperate measures. She’ll have to have some contingencies in place when Tapu Lele arrives . . . Just in case the legendary decide sot go rogue.

[break][break]

Eva frowns, quirking a brow up at Matias, “Not there yet? What’s that supposed to mean?” Eva has had very little experience with Doug and his avatar abilities. Perhaps he needed more practice and guidance.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:32:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"sorry. just sharing from my limited experience with them."[break][break]

he bears no ill will towards . they fought together in the war, after all. but he is honest and blunt when it comes to things that may wind up affecting him.[break][break]

"his powers are limited. he can only reliably heal surface cuts. nothing major. but he told me he healed someone from being poisoned so i believe he just isn't able to properly utilize his powers yet."[break][break]

he looks down at his palm. no scar.[break][break]

"i told him he should come to you for some lessons."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
SERPENT
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 4:57:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva considers his words carefully, turning her gaze to rest on the sleeping dragon again, “Don’t apologize, I appreciate your honesty,” she doubted he’d let her bring someone here that was completely untrustworthy.

[break][break]

“Yes, he may just need some practice and guidance,” she agrees, not everyone is very adept with their abilities when they first work with them. Well, that’s what Eva assumed. She obviously doesn’t have experience with that, “I’m willing to coach him, but I don’t know how much help I will be. I’m not familiar with Tapu Lele’s powers or how to use those power to heal,” she’s use to science, medicine, studied it for years. The properties of avatar powers were foreign.

[break][break]

“How long did it take you to get use to your powers?” she never really saw him practice. That, or he just never told her he did.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+