part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
Client Communication (Amor)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 21:12:27 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The burner phone flips open, primal technology that is easily disposable when no longer needed. Deft fingers quickly input the number followed by a text:

My employer tells me you are in search of a specific Vespiqueen. I may be able to offer my services.

For the right price.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 13:09:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Your employer is either well informed, or good at reading flyers.

However they are correct I require a unique specimen of Vespiqueen that are a bit more dangerous than normal.

Price is of no issue, name it, and it will be done once the job is completed.
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 5:59:02 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]

Excellent.

Consider it done.

Please send a description of the target, last known location, and any other pertinent information to this number. This secure line with be your personal connection to our services.

We look forward to a prosperous partnership.

- Huntress

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 17:15:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
On her screen she would see a picture of a Vespiqueen that was larger than normal, with an abnormal red glow around it.

This is the specimen, as the flyer stated I need them alive.

Two others will be joining you on this. A physicist, and an Ex-Elite 4 member. So here are the coordinates I shared with the other two on it's last known whereabouts. And here is my address. Good look, Huntress.