thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 12:03:59 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

while technically outside his jurisdiction, lance decides it is convenient enough to drop by to help out seeing how he's already in the area on other business. it allows him the opportunity to give his regards to his fellow rangers stationed here as well.[break][break]

and, of course, to meet their new captain.[break][break]

"congratulations on your promotion, anna."[break][break]

the two stand before what remains of a burned-down building. they're here to clear it, and also to start rebuilding.[break][break]

"what took you so long?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
valor: fire fighter[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon2"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 18:35:23 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
it's a pleasant surprise to see out here. annalise has always wondered why captains are less mobile than cadets, but now? now she understands.
[break][break]
she gives him a grateful smile as he joins her by the ruins, one that grows bashful by his congratulations.
[break][break]
"aaaw, thank you, lance!"
[break][break]
annalise reaches for bag, procuring a pair of thick gloves after some rummaging and sighing. she tugs on the first, looks over at him as she sticks her hand through the second.
[break][break]
"what d'you mean?" she asks, each syllable wavering with her laughter. cumbersome, she paws at her belt clumsily until she manages to pinch one of the poke balls off. "what took me so long to get captain? ooor what took me so long to be on an actual mission with you?"
[break][break]
her hisuian lilligant appears in a flash of light.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + valor mission: fire fighter

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 4:16:50 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

while lance is more than capable of doing some of the heavy lifting, he chooses not to for two reasons. one, his injuries have made his back more susceptible to injuries aka he's an old man, and two, he knows when to utilize his pokemon.[break][break]

still, not wanting to appear like he's not part of the team, he slides on a pair of thick gloves anyway.[break][break]

"both even though i know you've avoided going on missions with me. can't think of why, though. i'm delightful."[break][break]

his porygon2 beep boops as its PSYCHIC starts lifting some of the rubble. he reaches out to push them off to the side.

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 17:44:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"you are delightful, lance," she agrees. "and that's why i'm literally not avoiding you."
[break][break]
a little smile appears. do all men grow so attention-starved once they've hit their thirties? texts her in remiss when they've gone too long without hanging out, too. maybe thirty-somethings just can't hear whatever frequency a sincere "i've just been busy" is on. still, she tries it.
[break][break]
"i've just been sooo busy — but look! we're doing a mission together right now!"
[break][break]
annalise joins in clearing debris away. her lilligant does much of the heavy-lifting, her arms surprisingly strong for just being leaves.
[break][break]
"as for captain ... hm, i dunno! i just didn't really put myself out there, i guess? like, i'm a lot younger than the rest of you guys and there's a lot of hardworking rangers out there so i didn't really expect to, like — well, i didn't expect anything, to be honest."
[break][break]
in hindsight, maybe she would've been captain sooner if she had just reached out and taken it instead of waiting for someone else to notice her merits.[break][break]
"what was it like for you when you got promoted?" she asks, taking her eyes off the rubble for a moment to look his way.
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 9:24:28 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i trust you."[break][break]

lance is the exception to the thirty-somethings because he was mostly just teasing. annalise is a busy person. he gets that. he's equally busy, if not more at times with all the traveling he does to fallarbor to see .[break][break]

"i believe the first thing i said was what took you so long?"[break][break]

he looks her way as well, smirking.[break][break]

"so, yeah, i thought it was long overdue. but i was also being a real pain in the ass so i don't blame them."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 17:32:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
her eyes get big as recalls the first words following his promotion. annalise can't imagine being so cocky in front of her superiors, but maybe that's why she didn't become captain sooner. she gives off big cadet energy, she guesses. [break][break]"a pain in the ass, huh?"[break][break]
they made the right choice promoting him, even if he was as annoying as he says he was.[break][break]
"it worked out for you, though! you've come a long way."
[break][break]
she moves the rubble aside delicately, likely because her acrylic nails make the cleanup cumbersome (and a little painful). even if they're pretty ineffectual compared to their pokemon, annalise feels like it makes for good pr to have two ranger captains doing some real labor instead of standing around.
[break][break]
"y'know, while i have you here — do you have any, like, captain-y advice for a newbie like me?"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 9:43:57 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

anna definitely gives off big cadet energy but he imagines it's something that will soon disappear given her new position. or at least he hopes it does.[break][break]

"yeah. i think that's also why i have as much freedom here as i do."[break][break]

because he'd just make a fuss about it otherwise. poor .[break][break]

with more rubble being raised by PSYCHIC, lance pushes them off to the side, following after anna to appear like they're doing real labor.[break][break]

"captain-y advice?"[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

"get to know your team and make sure your recruits stay in your city after graduating. people respond better to their bosses when they know what kind of person they are. and i think you're a pretty good person, anna, so you should be fine."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 19:54:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise feels a pang of jealousy as he talks about his freedom. she wishes she could bottle up some of that self-assurance and become a boss bitch herself, but just the thought of talking back to makes her heart feel a little fluttery.[break][break]
her lilligant shakes the dust off her leaves as she finishes clearing the pile of rubble out of the way. the grass-type bends down to clear away the debris annalise has been working at, reducing it to nothing with an efficiency the two captains lack.
[break][break]
annalise stops to listen to 's advice about building rapport with her cadets, tucking her hands near her body to stay out of her pokemon's way. he concludes by calling her a "pretty good person" and she turns her face away as soon as she feels the warmth begin to spread across her cheeks.
[break][break]
"i try," she says with a huff of a laugh, straightening up with a stretch and a tiny pop of her spine. "i'll do my best to keep all that in mind. i want to be a captain that, like, other rangers can look up to."
[break][break]
she flashes her teeth at him, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she smiles.
[break][break]
"like you."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 7:23:00 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

like you.[break][break]

while lance definitely appreciates compliments, he could not help but groan softly at this one just because it's coming from her.[break][break]

so he just shrugs it off, deflecting it with a remark that's meant to be witty.[break][break]

"aw, i didn't know you looked up to me."[break][break]

makes sense, though.[break][break]

"anyways, if they don't respect you just send 'em my way and i'll deal with them."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
REBUILD
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 3:55:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
what a cool guy is, disguising any appreciation he has for her complement behind a groan and a shrug. annalise tilts her head, smile small and amused.
[break][break]
"of course i do!"
[break][break]
she could say that she just looks at him now that they're both captains, but his height casts a tall shadow over that joke. a giggle bubbles in the back of her throat at the notion of sending insubordinate rangers to him, but it might become tempting in the near future.
[break][break]
"okaaay, i'll be sure to keep that in mind when my cadets start acting up."
[break][break]
my cadets. it still feels a little foreign on the tongue, but that's to be expected when she spent the last two years as a cadet herself.
[break][break]"should we start with the rebuild?"[break][break]
annalise sweeps a hand toward the cleared-off foundation. her lilligant looks between the ranger captains expectantly, looking unbothered by all the heavy-lifting that had been thrust onto her plate.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
REBUILD
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 17:09:25 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

when, not if. he nods in approval.[break][break]

"good. you're already catching on that they definitely will."[break][break]

his porygon2 continues to assist with lifting rubble with its PSYCHIC, precise in the way it controls how fast the pieces move.[break][break]

"yes. you lead, henderson. i follow."[break][break]

little does he know he would be setting up their dynamic for the future.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
REBUILD
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 5:54:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: