Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
To Be Ashamed [DOND mission]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 17:45:41 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Excuse me?" Kaida knocked once more, stepping back as silence was all that answered her. Except for the occasional movement she could sense happening within, one would think that the house was abandoned. She knew this couldn't be the case though. An injured Ranger during the Darkest Day needed assistance with...much, recently. Injury, trauma, she wasn't sure which it was, and didn't pry.

Now, she wished she did. She couldn't tell whether this was a collapsed person, or simply a person who refused to open their door.

Perhaps it was her, despite bringing her least threatening child, a Comfey called Indunn around her neck, she must have been too threatening for this kind of job.

"Do you...do you know what we should do? I don't want to sneak in, but we do need to make sure they're ok." Kaida asked her newest companion. Helping Pokemon heal was an easy enough job, but the complications of humans always escaped her.

Note: First time Medic mission

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 18:04:52 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise watches knock on the door to no avail. her arms are crossed against her chest and a frown ghosts the curve of her mouth. the expression on her face echoes her partner's own concerns: this can't be good. maybe they're too injured, too proud — or maybe they've succumbed from their afflictions.
[break][break]
"hmmm ... you're sure they're home, right?" annalise asks, turning her head to look at kaida. "let me take a shot at this and then we'll like, go from there."
[break][break]
she steps up to the door, draws a breath to muster all her ranger captain authoritativeness, but winds up knocking on the door far too politely.
[break][break]
"hellooo?" she speaks through the wooden slab separating them from their patient. "this is ranger henderson and ranger adachi! we're here through the valor initiative to help you like, feel better! please at least say something so we know you're alive in there."
[break][break]
now they wait for signs of life. [break][break]she throws a glance over her shoulder at kaida, giving her a small, we'll-figure-this-out smile.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + valor mission: medic!

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:01:03 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Oh my God, there's two of you?"

A sudden voice approached the door, lingering a long moment before sighing long and hard.

"You're not gonna leave me alone, are you?"

"We cannot."

For one long moment, Kaida worried she had somehow answered wrong as the silence stretched, and then the door cracked open. She could only barely catch a glimpse of the Ranger (A remarkably young face despite the irritated voice) before he retreated within. A stagnant air followed, and she blinked, turning her eyes towards Annalise.

"Not clean...er, Indunn. Clear the air a little." On the command, the Comfey released the scent of flowers, helping as they entered the rooms.

In the quick glance she had seen of the Ranger, she hadn't seen any obvious injury...what could have caused the neglect of the home?

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 17:01:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
the power of persistence saves the day. a voice floats through the door, sounding rightfully annoyed by the knocking. makes it clear to the ranger that they're not leaving and their plan finds its tracks again.
[break][break]
thank arceus they didn't have to resort to breaking and entering.
[break][break]
annalise shares kaida's glance before they slip through the crack in the door left behind by their coworker. at a glance, she can already tell that dawn of the darkest day had done a number on him. the stale air is masked by the pleasant scent of flowers.
[break][break]
"do you have any injuries?" she calls out to the reclusive ranger, voice gentler this time. "we can give you healing if you need it!"
[break][break]
but, after looking around a house full of disarray, annalise can't help but wonder if his wounds aren't physical.
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 2:52:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Idunn rushed forward immediately, plucking up pieces of trash and misplaced items. It was as if they were dropped and forgotten about. Kaida stepped over a discarded plate, gathering it as she went. To clean was to make a good habitat, a survivable one. She could do that, to keep a fellow Ranger from becoming sick.

"I'm sorry." The barely audible voice nearly shocked her, but she managed to stay calm, nodding in response.

---

Some time during the cleaning, Kaida lowered her voice so that she wouldn't be heard.

"...Why was he sorry?" She'd seen the eyes he had on her Pokemon sometimes. After her death, the Pokemon that had been present could hardly move for the next few weeks. Their eyes had been the same, trapped in a grief and held down by a hand she could almost see.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 3:04:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
the other ranger doesn't seem injured, so annalise takes his mousy apology as an answer to her question. alongside , she makes herself useful in small ways — tucking wrappers and old food into dark bags without reaction. even if he doesn't open up, at least he'll feel somewhat better in a cleaner environment.
[break][break]
"hm?"
[break][break]
annalise lifts her eyes to look at her partner, but her hand sweeps crumbs off a countertop and into the waiting trash bag below without missing a beat.
[break][break]
"maybe for his house? or, hmmm, maybe for how he wouldn't answer the door earlier?"
[break][break]
her shoulders rise and fall. fingers twist the opening of the trash bag into a knot, then lower the bag to sit at her feet.
[break][break]
"this place is looking, like, sooo much better already!"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 16:20:37 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"But of course it's dirty. He's the one who was injured in the Darkest Day." To be ashamed of something so understandable, she couldn't imagine what had caused him to feel this way...nor did she note her own hypocrisy.

Annalise's cheerful spirits boosted Indunn, the Comfey zipping around faster than Kaida could manage until she focused on things only she could do, grabbing a rag and scrubbing the surfaces, and making a note in her head to take out the trash. The strewn around trash was fresh, and one might think the wrappers on the couch, under the table, or the stain on the softly colored walls were the source of the stench. The long suffering trash bag though, subtly pushed into an unsuspecting corner, that was where the smell originated, the Ranger must have started dropping trash after it filled up.

The shame never left his face, and Kaida felt a twinge of displacement, that she was witnessing something not for her. "I'll come back tomorrow too, we...we won't stay for long."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 2:08:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"yeah but it still must, like, feel embarrassing to have your house like this, even if it's not your fault."
[break][break]
another shrug follows her whispered conclusion. if it's a matter of pride, it makes sense why this ranger wouldn't let them into his house. she wouldn't want a bunch of strangers barging into her house and seeing all of her trash if she was in his shoes.
[break][break]
it takes a lot of willpower to not make a face when the source of the smell is uncovered. she takes some gloves out of her bag and carefully positions herself so she's facing away from the dispirited ranger. holding her breath, she picks away at the overflowing trash. she tries to tell herself it's for the best, that she's doing real, honest charity, but it's hard not to pause and swallow down her desire to gag.
[break][break]
"yeah," she says softly, chiming in after . "we'll throw this stuff out and get out of your hair for the rest of the day, then see what we can do tomorrow."
[break][break]
then she turns her attention to her partner.
[break][break]
"can you open another trash bag for me? i think i'll double bag this one," she gestures for the roll of trash bags. taking the opening of the bag off the lip of the can, she lifts it out with a little grunt.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 5:04:58 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Annalise explained in a way Kaida could understand, and she briefly looked back in sympathy. He felt he lost control over his life, and now a few strangers were rooting around in his home...she'd have to make sure it was her and Annalise who continued assisting. It couldn't be good to repeat this shaming process with more shame.

As the two double bagged the trash, she beckoned her Comfey over, whispering a quick order "Please, make some healing." When the two left, a pleasant scent of flowers was left behind from Floral Healing.

She hoped it would cause some peace.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:59:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]annalise hefts the smelly trash into the freshly opened bag holds open for her. together, they twist the ties closed and gather what they can carry closer to the door. her plan is to call out her hisuian lilligant once they get the bags outside and from there, the grass-type can help do the heavy lifting. her partner's comfey releases a pleasant-smelling floral healing into the air as they leave.[break][break]
"we'll be back tomorrow!" annalise promises on her way out the door.
[break][break]
outside, she enacts her earlier idea — her lilligant pops out of a poke ball and begins picking up their piled-up trash bags with surprisingly strong leaves for arms.[break][break]
"you did great work in there," she praises kaida, turning on her heel to face her with a smile. "i think he's gonna feel sooo much better once everything's cleaned up and he doesn't have to, like, look at it anymore."

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 5:54:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: