Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 2:34:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
utilizing some of the abandoned warehouses in the outskirts carried risk. it was, after all, in an extremely seedy neighborhood. furthermore, people here didn't really trust the league.
[break]
[break]
but, the work needed to be done.
[break]
[break]

sitting atop a stack of crates, he shifts his attention to the redhead nearby.
[break]
[break]

"councilwoman, huh? has a nice ring."

[attr="class","notes"][break]valor: defend

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 14:20:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah." A groan dripped from her lips as she rolled her eyes at the gym leader, frowning.
[break][break]
As excited as she was to take a council position and induce actual, legitimate change, it still felt bittersweet on her tongue. To become the very person, you'd despise -- it was a difficult pill to swallow.
[break][break]
She doubted Greyson would understand, though.
[break][break]
"You know what has a better ring, though? Elite four."
[break][break]
It was a jest more than anything else. But maybe there was some truth to it?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 4:01:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he keeps the question from his tongue — the one that would bring up her past, and her need to 'keep the league in check' — it'd help no one here.
[break][break]
"oh yeah?" he gives a small laugh and complimentary grin, "thinking of applying? might be a bit of a downgrade." obviously she wasn't, but, the idea of him joining was... far-fetched. at least, it had been when he started out over a year ago.
[break][break]
now? he wasn't so sure.

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 14:41:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"HA!" Even the teasing assumption she'd ever make Elite four had her roaring out a laugh. "I would never." Before, if someone were to even mention running for council, those were the exact words she'd spat back out. But now? Here she was, decked out and suit pants, a glittering league pin stuck onto her coat. It was laughable how far she'd fallen.
[break]
[break]

"But you? That shit's made for you, man. "
[break]
[break]

Could she still talk this informally to him? Especially on the job? It was hard to say, but for now, it was a question she'd rather ignore. It wasn't like Dahlia was listening in, anyways.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 5:04:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"yeah, maybe." his own excitement is a muted one and he looks off into the warehouse, following a rather rushed man as he moves to speak to one of the sergeants. greyson frowns for a moment, before turning a small smile back onto penelope.
[break[[break]
"how's the transition been for you at least?" maybe he could direct her away from the elite-four conversation. he'd given it some serious thought, but, the doubts... "you're one of the top ten most influential people on hoenn, you know."
[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 4:13:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Dogshit."
[break][break]
might've been the first person to hear Penelope's blunt-to-fault opinion on the process. And, even for him, she should've known better than to air it out like that.
[break][break]
But that was a hindsight 20/20 realization she could live to face tonight, in bed, head first into her fluffed pillows.
[break][break]
"It can be fun sometimes -- i get to learn about everyone's business and all that, but for the most part? I feel like my head is about to explode 24/7."
[break][break]
She heaved a sigh, head hanging back.
[break][break]
"And the MEETINGS! The amount of fucking 30 to an hour-long meetings I have to attend now? In-sane, honestly."
[break][break]
Only after airing everything out does her lips twitch into a faint half-smile. It held a sort of hope, one month ago, might've been lost if she agreed to a certain blonde haired rocket.
[break][break]
"But I'm excited. Like seriously."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
you dont want this smoke
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 7:59:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: