Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 18:55:19 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"The black-haired one with the x-shaped gold necklace moving towards the main road between warehouse 1 and 4." At the threshold between the harbor, seaside warehouses, and the main roads stood a solitary young woman. Her free hand released its fingers off the button on her earpiece. In her left hand were a pair of binoculars focused upon the litany of people moving back and forth across the harbor.

Relief efforts meant the urgent and fast movements of goods and in that vein, ports and harbors were an absolute key for those types of efforts. Be it food, raw materials, or materiel supply moving and transporting goods would almost inevitably pass a harbor before being moved across to different locales.

Moreover, relief efforts meant the rapid movement of goods and the utilization of large amounts of labor. Unfortunately, that meant that some of the utilized labor flew under the radar.

"The red-headed young woman with the twin drill-hair at port 1."

Needless to say, it was inevitable that there would be people who would try to divert said resources away and cause trouble among the supply chain. But for someone like Elaine, distinguishing between the shady and the normal workers was a cinch. Deviations from optimal paths, shifty movements like glances in odd directions, abnormal amounts of fidgeting. From her vantage point, it was easy to separate out the dangerous from the normal with enough observation.

There are two more, but I can't give them away or they may act too quickly or run.

And yet, she clearly wasn't alone. She had a partner waiting for her answers to ambush the unsuspecting interlopers. Although it was a shock when she found out who that partner was, there was a job to be done before anything could be cleared up, so it was best to smoke out the scheming Rockets as efficiently as possible.

Let's see how you fare, Mr. Titan.

Valor Mission: Attack
Tags:
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:27:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HARBORING ILL INTENT

VALOR // ATTACK

NUANCE AND TACT are dashed in an instant. elaine’s patience is met with the iron fist of his appearance. unlike her, fernando does not have time to sift through waste and rats. there is much to do and there is only one of him.

a short conversation with the shift leader has him motion for the two suspects to come over. fernando stares at the first, allowing a moment to pass as he gauges whether they’ll come forward or scramble in a mad attempt to flee.

it is the red head who makes a break for it. sudden and panicked, as she finds an opening with fernando’s focus on her colleague.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 9:01:34 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
It had started with a moment of panic at first. The red-headed suspect had panicked and fled upon being in custody. However, that moment of panic was only transient. Her countenance would no longer be dominated by panic, but a dark expression--a smile that matched to the devious nature of what was likely her thought processes.

And yet, Elaine remained calm as she watched the young girl run down a seamless path around the various workers and passersby.

I see, so that's what she's up to. We're probably lucky she's moving only on foot and hasn't sent any Pokemon out yet.

Looking towards the end of her path, she saw another one of the potential suspects that she had wanted to hold till the first two were contained.

"She's trying to regroup with one of her comrades. A young woman with light blue hair who has been circling warehouses 2 and 3. It seems she hasn't noticed her ally charging for her just yet."

Pointing two fingers at the running girl, the detective spoke up into her headset.

"I can intercept, but we'll lose the element of surprise and likely end up alerting the other two. None of my options are subtle." She sighed. "By the way, the last hidden Rocket is a white-haired boy in the opposite direction from where the one you lost is running. About 200 meters, I would say."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 21:24:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HARBORING ILL INTENT

VALOR // ATTACK

“I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT,” he relays as his attention is focused on those still at their pier. a far cry from their debacle back in THE CLOUD, this scenario demands a look past previous bygones.

the two on the pier shuffle uneasily but haven’t broken out into a scuffle just yet. their detainment seems possible underneath fernando’ strict but serpent tongue. promises of leniency and uncertainty—just a preliminary look at their record—is enough to coax a false sense of security.

however, he is the first to unleash his pokemon. a zygarde remains by his feet, poised but not yet aggressive. the pokemon’s unnatural form and rarity leave them more fearful of engaging in combat.

once i wrap up here, i’ll rendezvous with you."

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 6:09:19 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"Actually..." Elaine muttered as she had stood over the unconscious form of the young redhead who had gotten away, off the communications. "I guess my method was pretty subtle in the end."

She looked down to the little Deceiver Pokemon standing by her who had landed a Sucker Punch on the poor unsuspecting young girl and knocked her out before looking at the Luxray whose back she was riding on. In retrospect, this was definitely a much better option than she had come to ambush from above with Ginga.

Best of all, she hadn't even alerted the one in the distance who the redhead had been running to.

With a pair of zipties, she tied up the hands of the redhead before leaving her off to the side against a wall.

"I've apprehended the redhead. I'm heading to the last one. How's it going on your end?" she said into the headset before recalling Astrape and beginning her walk to the enemy in the distance.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 9:36:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HARBORING ILL INTENT

VALOR // ATTACK

“BOTH INCAPACITATED.”

light work considering the myriad of flashy attacks and the clamor of battle. similarly, fernando leaves his suspects cuffed, properly outfitted with the secure steel that slateport pd always keep on their person.

it doesn’t take long for him to cross paths with her, as promised. in fact, he seems to carry a more urgent haste as he breaks from his jog, zygarde hot on his heels.

last one.

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 3:05:25 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
And the final culprit was just as simple to catch, luckily. Who would've guessed that scattered people were so easily downed by a well-placed Sucker Punch?

Yeah, I guess that should've been obvious. Elaine sighed, realizing she overthought the whole capture operation just a tad bit. Nevertheless, all of the suspects had been downed and thankfully, all of them had enough evidence on them to convict--or at least the two she had taken care of personally did.

Really, nothing truly ever surpassed the classics.

All in all, Elaine could call it a job well done.

"Apprehended the last suspect." As the salty sea breeze flowed through her hair and as the last suspect lay unconscious on the ground, she tapped the headset she had and once again signaled her partner in this endeavor. "Shall we rendezvous here at this warehouse?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 0:42:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HARBORING ILL INTENT

VALOR // ATTACK

“GOOD JOB,” is his off-the-cuff compliment. it’s said from instinct rather than from the heart. but both are equally hard to discern when his tone rarely changes.

slateport pd makes an appearance as they rally back toward their starting point. “that went better than expected,” he mentions after finishing with an officer. “i expected one to get away due to time constraints.

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 2:23:00 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"Thanks." It was rare that she worked with a partner on a job like this, at least in recent years, so it was definitely something she could say she wasn't fully used to--receiving praise for a job well done from a seeming equal as far as the situation was concerned. After everything that had happened recently, it was definitely a nice reprieve.

Moreover, it was finally all over.

They were all in custody. It required a bit more than just a simple vanguard and sentry formation, but it worked out in the end. Not a single one had escaped.

"A bit of a pessimistic outlook, but everything worked out in the end, right? Suspects were caught and nothing was interrupted. An odd job but definitely a success, don't you think, Mr CEO?"

It was simple smile, but one of a young woman who could finally let her guard down if even for just a bit.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 3:32:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HARBORING ILL INTENT

VALOR // ATTACK

“INDEED.”

he turns to her, smile withheld on the account that he hardly ever does. greasing elbows and making pleasantries are a rare exception and one that’s irrelevant here. they’re out in the field. working.

but realism is what tempers expectations and enjoys continued success.

for team rocket is a blight on their region. pest worse than insect—endless and impervious to extermination. but minor scabs like these are not worth more than a modicum of his time.

i’m needed elsewhere.” he excuses himself promptly. “i look forward to your continued success, highland.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,378 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Harboring Ill Intent [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 22:38:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB