Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Notice of Recall (Fernando Silph)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 20:10:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Dear Mr.Silph

As you are the main businessman of the League as I understand it, I think you are the one best suited for this letter.

Effective immediately I will be recalling my Primal Nodes that were given to the League. I am uncomfortable helping an organization that fails to keep it's leaders in check. I'm not speaking of you of course, but instead of one Ms. Melody Miro. If you should desire more details I am more than happy to comply, however the partnership, and my nodes will be recalled. I will be sending a team to go, and gather the ones you have within the next twenty four hours.

If you require longer to prepare please do let me know.

Sincerely,
Amor Rose, CEO of Rose Industries.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 21:01:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]NEW EMAIL

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
NOTICE OF RECALL [break]
fernando.silph@league.gov

[attr="class","comment"]
GREETINGS ROSE,
[break][break]

thank you for reaching out.
[break][break]

i find it unfortunate that the actions of a single member is enough for you to terminate your relationship with the league. at this time, this is the first instance that i, or a majority of the league as an organization, have heard such claims. such swift action provides us little to work with nor does it give us the chance for recourse, such as investigating into these matters and allocating disciplinary actions should such claims prove truthful.
[break][break]

however, we understand your decision should you choose to proceed.
[break][break]

due to the short notice of such a request, we cannot sufficiently hand over all primal nodes within such a time frame. as they are distributed across multiple sites, with some being in the field, accounting for them will be impossible.
[break][break]

we will gather what we have and turn them over as soon as we confirm our inventory. however, should you proceed to collect them on your own volition, feel free. the league will hand over those in our custody but will not be responsible for any missing items.
[break][break]

let me know how you would like to proceed.
[break][break]

fernando silph

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 21:22:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
To Silph,

Typically such actions wouldn't prompt such a response, but when it comes at the expense of my life, I must weigh such things. I am sure you understand. Thankfully technology has progressed far enough that I can just speak, and it turns my words to text for these kinds of things. However if you would like to see the incident that has prompted such action from me, I have the recording of the meeting. Since an unruly assassin found his way into my home not so long ago, I've made sure to take extra precautions since then, no matter who I am dealing with.

Again I am sure you understand.

Perhaps when you see it, you will understand where I am coming from, and we can perhaps work through this.

Sincerely,
Amor Rose, CEO of Rose Industries

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 21:39:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
NOTICE OF RECALL [break]

[attr="class","comment"]
GREETINGS ROSE,
[break][break]

understandable.
[break][break]

please send the recording at your earliest convenience. we will review and investigate the matter at length.
[break][break]

please let me know how you would like to proceed in regards to the primal nodes.
[break][break]

fernando silph

[break][break]
[break][break]

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 22:14:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
To Silph,

Before you watch this recording, understand it was done on my HoloWatch, a nifty little device. Honestly why others don't employ their use is beyond me. You should outfit all the rangers with one honestly, they are superior to phones. Aside from that there are a few other things. This recording is obviously done from my left wrist, so the angle will be weird, but the voices will be easy to make out.

The first thing I will forewarn you of. I came into possession, not entirely accidentally, of government secrets. Two of your Elites triggered the Primal Nodes I had in Mt. Chimney, and when I investigated further I found out about the incident of Matias, and Melody.

Secondly when I saw that things were going downhill with Ms. Miro I tried to leave, and as you will see in the recording she prevented that with her pokemon, which I took as an open act of hostility towards me.

Thirdly. I did retaliate. Yes you may consider it stupid, but I had just got done telling her I was almost assassinated, and she pulled that on me.

Fourth. I have not shared this with anyone else, media, or otherwise. The only other person who has seen this, is my attendant Walter for obvious reasons. Nor do I have any plans on releasing it to any form of Media outlet. So you are welcome in advance.

The recording that Fernando sees comes in quite clear. He will hear the voices of Amor, and Melody speaking of the incident that incurred on Mt. Chimney. Amor tried to leave, and before he got to the door it was slammed shut with a Psychic attack, and further locked with a Fairy Lock preventing him from escaping at all. Then Melody explained to Amor her conspiracy theory on how he supposedly knew about some official League meeting, and threatened him with a visit from and this truth detecting Litwick.

Afterward when she tried to leave, Walter attempted to bar her way, and Fernando would see a Duraludon use Dragon Tail knocking both Melody, and her Gardevoir through the wall. Thus the destructive battle began with Amor calling Melody a hypocrit, and Melody calling him insane. The battle continued to intensify with both sharing various barbs at one another, and Amor seemingly analyzing her Cobalion for some reason.

There was scattered talk of a Dragon Titan that Amor believes Melody, and Matias have killed, in order to bring back Groudon.

Then there comes the decisive moment where Melody asks Amor to stand down, and he does asking her a question. To which the reply he got was her shooting a massive Dragon Energy at him, which came from a Smeargle. Sending him careening through the air, and through a wall. Amor stands up wobbly utters his last piece before Walter comes to get him.

If you wish to keep that on you for evidence purposes you are more than welcome. It is after all only a copy.

Sincerely,
Amor Rose

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 22:34:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
NOTICE OF RECALL [break]

[attr="class","comment"]
GREETINGS ROSE,
[break][break]

understood.
[break][break]

we will review this footage and conduct a thorough investigation.
[break][break]

thank you for your cooperation thus far.
[break][break]

as per my last email, how did you want to proceed in regards to the primal nodes? if you would like to wait for the results of the investigation, that is an option as well.
[break][break]

fernando silph

[break][break]
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 22:56:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
To Silph,

Ah apologies. The medication is a tad strong, and I forgot to reply to you about that. As per my attendants advice, we will wait a month to collect the nodes. That should be sufficient time, for you to gather them all, and this investigation to go through. I appreciate your willingness in this email chain, and your prompt responses. It means a lot.

Sincerely,
Amor Rose, CEO of Rose Industries

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 11:48:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
NOTICE OF RECALL [break]

[attr="class","comment"]
GREETINGS ROSE,
[break][break]

understood. a month’s time should prove sufficient. the league will coordinate the node’s delivery and reach out closer to october.
[break][break]

i hope you a swift recovery during these trying times. may you find peace of mind as meteno continues its approach.
[break][break]

fernando silph

[break][break]
[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 19:26:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOTICE OF RECALL

pricked by the thorns of rose industries

as promised, the league is able to collect and return MOST primal nodes by october. their inventory is missing a few but none of them ping from within league headquarters. wherever they may be, the signal is long dead. perhaps they’ve been broken. a common occurrence for unsupervised equipment left out on the field.

however, should have tracked his machines throughout the year, he should be privy that at least one has left mount chimney on its own accord.

further inquiry into the investigation is met with stalling messages of ‘still pending’ well into october. as METENO approaches, eventually, amor will receive the league’s conclusion. it comes at a time where the news is fraught with segments about the countdown to doomsday. all other news, no matter how explosive or astounding, gets buried underneath a heavily dominated news cycle. almost as if the timing is intentional.

the investigation’s conclusion can be surmised into the following:

an internal investigation has found no wrongdoing on ’s behalf. based on the contextual evidence provided, along with witness testimony, we believe her to have acted within acceptable parameters. however, we will reexamine miro’s mental health and operational status. the league will also reanalyze its procedure for confrontation and de-escalation tactics in a better attempt to handle unruly and unreasonable individuals.

the formal termination of ROSE INDUSTRIES collaboration with the league organization as a whole is one met with slow and practiced vengeance. for the practicality of the PRIMAL NODES, in a time where PRIMAL ENERGY is a hot but misunderstood topic, is one that coats the narrative with a brilliant shine.

the loss of ROSE INDUSTRIES is portrayed as a tragedy as METENO stirs the region into duress. but the league will continue on and has adequate measures to handle the sudden surprise, they claim. the company is silently black listed and faces sanctions not unlike BENOIT ARMAMENTS upon ’s denouncement.

without question, ROSE INDUSTRIES can survive. for a company that can create PRIMAL NODES will undoubtedly sustain itself on its own ingenuity. however, the awkward split has pointed hoenn in a distinct direction.

as another company exits the governmental ecosystem, the league will once again have to rely on proven partnerships such as SILPH CO. and it’s subsidiary DEVON CORP. reliance on these big names consolidates leverage. an unexpected but pleasant surprise for GREATER MAUVILLE HOLDINGS and, by extension, its shady benefactors.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights