1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 10:29:28 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan picked a street that had less residents than most. Both he and Melody were quite visible, and he was sure if they were walking in clear public sight they'd be interrupted. "The one where it looked like your concert hall got beat in by a Blacephalon Attack, right?"

The walk began in earnest as Callan pointed towards the general diretion of the street they were going in. No specific goal in mind save conversation whilst doing something with the time. He knew little of , save that he was a president and relatively wealthy. "Wait, what?" Callan paused. Arguments were fine, but he had not heard any news regarding this attack on Melody's person.

"A lot of things going on at once." Callan replied. There were a few things to digest that he couldn't just take at face value however. "In other words, you found out that private intelligence was released to a civilian. You wanted to know where he got it from and tried to stop them from leaving, and was attacked in response and that resulted in your concert hall being wrecked."

More surprising, however, was the response that was given when a member of the Elite Four was attacked. The first thing he thought of was if there was any proof, but Melody's concert hall, in public, would definitely have camera evidence. "Did tell you what was going to happen with Rose's attack?" Though he imagined right now, apprehending a rogue billionaire was the least of the League's worries. Still, that was not the issue. The issue was, how did a regular civilian retrieve private intelligence from the Pokemon League.

"What was the data?" Clearly there were a few things that needed to be gone over. But they had time to talk about all of them.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 17:49:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"yeah. that one you replied to on twitter." she says recalling that had tweeted out his support for her. She just had no idea how deep his support ran for her. [break][break]

"But yes, essentially you got it. He knew information he shouldn't have and then attacked me." she says sighing " told me he'd investigate the matter but that nothing would be done until after the meteor passes essentially." she frowns "He also told me to stay out of it since I just bring drama pretty much." she adds. [break][break]

Melody wonders if she should tell Callan the full details of what happen, but she wasn't sure just yet. She was unaware of his eventually appointment to elite 4 still so she figured for now it wouldn't be best to tell him EVERYTHING. "A situation happen between me and Matias that turned ugly and ruined our friendship. It was over some really sensitive data but let's just say a life was lost because of it." she says trying to be vague.[break][break]

Despite everything that happen part of her still wanted to protect , yet another part of her wanted to ruin his life entirely and neither side was winning the war. "So now you know what at this point im surprised my hair hasn't fallen out yet."

"Apparently people can just do whatever they want to me and get away with it. That's what the league wants everyone to know." she frowns as her frustration becomes apparent in her tone.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 17:53:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There was a lot to consider, and Callan had to force himself not to try and help solve everything in Melody's repertoire of clearly escalating problems. It was hard not to offer a helping hand, but for now the best thing he could consider doing was listening to the problems she talked about, and see if there was any way he could support her. It seemed like he was entering into a hot water state with the rest of the Elite Four being disparate.

"Some people speculate that it's a wig online." Callan chuckled, "But think of it this way Mel, you won't have to use an entire bottle of shampoo and conditioner every time you wash your hair if you go bald."

The streets they walked into were a night market, nowhere near as a large as the one in Slateport, but Callan liked to walk the streets here for the occasional vinyl shop or just to browse around for interesting baubles for his Pokemon. "I'm sure you haven't been just sitting on your laurels waiting on it to happen though." Callan smiled, reaching for a cigarette and lighting one up. "Do you need any help? Maybe I can try to ask around the League HQ, see if there's anything that can be done in the meantime."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 16:33:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"The things people will come up with online." she chuckles as Callan managed to make her laugh. [break][break]

"Nah it's fine. I'd rather spare you the stress if I could." She pauses "You lending me an ear is good enough, I've been told to keep out of the situation and that it would be handle post meteor." she explains as the words from and echo in her mind. [break][break]

She wondered if she'd have to enact her own justice and deceive them all. [break][break]

She looks at him reaching for the cigarette and frowns slightly at it but does not comment on him smoking. "How has becoming a gym leader been?" she asks thinking it's only fair if Callan got to rant a bit too. "Anything bothering you?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 15:43:40 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan gave in, taking the cigarette from his pocket and lighting it up with a jet torch lighter. It waseverything everyone told him not to do. Terrible for the vocal cords, for his lungs, for his overall health, and yet he could not stop. Callan noticed the moment of concern on her face, and he hides his shame by focusing on the rush of nicotine going through his body.

"It's a work in progress." He replied, in regards to both his smoke and to his worries. "I'm not sure Mel, about my choices in life." Callan began, "I thought I wanted fame, recognition and admiration from people. I thought I wanted to prove myself. I've done that now and I don't feel any better." He began. Maybe he needed to touch grass.

"I'm doing everything I can to try and help, but no matter what I do, it seems like there's going to be more conflict. And I'm as fallible as anyone else, it doesn't seem like there's a solution that I can make that would lead everyone to be happy." Callan turned towards Mel, briefly stopping to lean himself against a railing over the ocean, as they continued to talk. The wind was nice, and the calmness from his cigarette made the rays of the sunset feel warm and pleasant on clammy skin.

"Even if we stop the meteor," Callan grimaces, "We're just going to go back to this war we're having between League and Rocket, aren't we?" He squeezed his fingers against the railing. "Why do things have to be this way?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 1:24:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Cause Arceus is a dick and loves to watch us suffer. After all, a story with no conflict isn't a good story" she says abruptly. It felt weird to say so, but when she lost the toxin she also lost her faith. [break][break]

"But. I learned that this is just...how things are now, people disagree and then the stakes only continued to rise and rise until it is where we are now." she tells him as she started to share her thoughts. She leans on the same fence as Callan, a frown forming on her face. "I'm pretty sure it'll only end when both sides are completely and utterly destroyed.. [break][break]

She thinks of all the people she knows are in rocket, how many secrets she kept inside. "I hope it's rocket, those people are all just people skilled at lies and deception. Cowards in my eyes... If they hated stuff about the league so much, become the change they wanted to see in the world, don't just attack people who are trying." she says in a ranty tone.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:31:04 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There was a certain type of indecision that crawled like bugs on the skin whenever he had to consider the idea that putting himself in a League affiliated position would make him an immediate enemy of anyone that was against the Pokemon League. He wasn't there just yet, but he could understand Melody's frustration and anger from being a scapegoat of the cowardice of a vocal minority whenever news about her pops up.

"That is the main issue, isn't it?" Callan chuckled. "So many people in Hoenn are swayed to Team Rocket's cause because they frame themselves as an organization that opposes the League's hierarchy and failings. But they're not even an organization that can make Hoenn better. They actively steal, poach, kill, torture, and destroy for the sake of profits and power while promoting an agenda of anti-establishment that gains wildfire among the people who are dissatisfied with the League handling.

But they don't offer any viable alternative. The good the League affords them is taken for granted, and will crumble the moment an organization like that takes over."
Like Melody said, they don't have a plan, they just dislike what they were currently provided with. "But... speaking of which, what would you change about the League?" He was sure there were at least a few things the girl had issue with, considering the amount of shit she had to have gone through. "If you had the ability to make the changes, what would you first do?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 18:02:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She stays silent as he speaks, he essentially hit the head on the nail on what she thought of rocket. [break][break]

There was just no better answer essentially to people's issue with the league. [break][break]

She raises an eyebrow as Callan asks her that question but doesn't delay in answering at all"Less bureaucracy." she answers almost immediately. "The upper echoleons of the league adhere to rules when it benefits them, and dodge the punishments if it suits them. But tell us to not do what's considered just and moral because they'll get slammed for it." she says staying vague again. [break][break]

"everyone up there keeps secrets, their loyalties aren't to the organization but themselves...theres a lot of distrust." she continues "If only you can see some of the drama during some of the aqua meetings. It's so fucking dumb. I wish they all got along better, it devolves into insults and criticisms mostly." [break][break]

She pauses, looking out over the railing "At least, even if the situation isn't really fixed. I feel better talking to someone about it....thanks Callan." she says smiling at him slightly.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 15:18:03 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan nodded at her words, he had heard much the same from both Elinor and Melody, but it only really struck him how deep it seemingly ran. "I suppose I should get prepared in the future." He murmured. "There has to be some reason why every meeting devolves into it. Maybe if we can find a solid link to how it begins, it might help whenever the next meeting occurs."

"Maybe I can help out sometime." Callan replied, smiling back. "Did you wanna talk about anything else? We can head back if you'd rather rest up."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 0:42:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She was glad that she met Callan, regardless of what he had thought himself in the past, Melody was glad their paths crossed. [break][break]

She had sighed "Nah, that's too much of a headache right now to handle. I'd rather go get some rest." she tells him as she stands up, her body language being awkward as she wondered what to do. She gave him a quick hug "Thank you for listening to me." she says as her face turns beet red for once. [break][break]

"Bye!" she says running off immediately, not giving him the chance to comment on what just happen. Why did she hug him? She asked herself over and over and over again as her heart beat rushed. She had hugged people in the past before, but she wasn't allowed to feel much from them. Just truly how much had she not really experienced for herself?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 9:10:38 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan wraps an arm around her momentarily as he pushes in for a hug, though it's different. What was once a normal, entirely confident hug is now quick and unconfident. "For sure, get some rest Mel." Callan replied as she begins to run away.

Callan pauses, deciding it was better for him to not go after her when she was still grieving. "Later Mel." He replies, before taking a second cigarette to smoke and enjoy the sinking sun.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,994 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Empty
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 3:14:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: