He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
699 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Thrawk's first fight [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 7:10:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
Thrawk had just entered into the battle hut, eager to find his first opponent of the day. He looks around the arena surveying for a potential battle. He comes into view of a young man with black hair that looked like a promising sparring partner. He walks up to the man in his sights and gets in front of him with his arms crossed, sizing up his opponent.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Thrawk's first fight [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 7:19:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","jaytourney"]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
Jayden was once again at the battle ring. Part of it was for administrative purposes — to collect the winnings from their fighters and then carry them back to the sub. However, when he arrived, one of the officials noted that they was an open slot.

[break][break] 'Cross, sir, you had done such a great job last time against Beast .'

[break][break] And he had a free moment. Why not?

[break][break] Across from the battlefield is someone who looks like they've just barely crawled out of their mother's womb. A teenager probably looking to get his hand's bloody. It didn't look like any grunt Jayden had met before, which meant only one thing.

[break][break] This was a civilian, but how did he get here?

[break][break] Reaching into his belt, he chooses Zorya. The Inkay floats to the center of the ring, crystal-clear gaze zoning in on her opponent.

[break][break] "Have you battled here before?" Jayden inquires first, breaking the silence.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytourney img"] border-radius: 5px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
699 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Thrawk's first fight [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 1:47:24 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
This is the first time I've ever set foot in this place but I had heard that strong trainers gather here and I was hoping to pick a fight. Looks like one found me though. No need for talk, lets just get right into it.
Thrawk reaches into his pocket and sends out his Binacle out onto the field, its claws sharp and ready to meet its opponent's. Thrawk stands behind his Binacle and gazes at the man.
Here, I'll even let you have the first move.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Thrawk's first fight [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 19:46:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","jaytourney"]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
'interesting.' so it was true that the works of this particular ring had leaked out into the public, so much so that it had gotten in the ears of a regular civilian. jayden looked more properly at the man in front of him, as if he was looking at him in a new light. perhaps not a civilian.

[break][break] this battle would tell.

[break][break] "very well," he agrees, with a final nod and steps back. "best of luck."

[break][break] a sharp whistle and his inkay spins forward. with the helo of her INFILTRATOR ability, a PSYCHO CUT zings through the air. it slashes towards her opponent with ease, like knife cutting through butter.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytourney img"] border-radius: 5px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights