cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 15:59:17 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Just a little Uriah-shaped smudge on the pavement.” She tuts, then laughs with a shake of her head.[break][break]

“You never know,” Calla shrugs, “can manage just about anything with enough grit.” Then again, she’s no trainer so she’s got no idea. All she knows is how to be a dog who won’t let go of a toy when she decides she wants it. Teeth sunk in.[break][break]

Maybe that’s more like obstinance than grit or determination, but it’s all about perspective, right?[break][break]

She doesn’t miss the way he freezes in place, and for a fleeting moment Cal wonders if she’s done something wrong, but it’s too late to retract now. That would be weird—like she’s just poking his head for no reason.[break][break]

But it does make color dust across her face. “Of course.”[break][break]

Her fingers twist together under the water, fidgety as she toys with her words. “I can’t say I have any complaints, even when you forget a table’s worth of baked goods first thing in the morning.” A nudge, clearly teasing.[break][break]

“I really enjoy working with you, so you’re obviously doing something right.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission![break]
valor: helping hand[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bulbasaur"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#61b0ad; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 16:55:48 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

"uh, maybe i forgot it on purpose to give you more work?"[break][break]

no, he just forgot because that's just who he is. forgetful, but thoughtful in other aspects.[break][break]

her words make him smile, and soon enough, color dusts across his cheeks as well.[break][break]

"it means a lot to hear that. i'm glad i'm the best boss you've ever had and probably ever will have."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mudkip color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 19:33:10 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Mhm, sure you did.”

She’s not exactly good at being soft for extended periods of time. She gives the compliment, and then feels bashful for it, so has to cover that up with some sort of sturdiness. Nothing so vulnerable.[break][break]

That nervous need to only amplifies when his face reddens to a shade softer than the brightness of his hair.[break][break]

“Oh, well now I think you’re getting ahead of yourself there,” Calla responds dryly, but still smiling. She flicks the tiniest bit of water at him.[break][break]

“Let me amend that, filing my first complaint— boss has a big head.”

mission![break]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 4:37:24 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

droplets of seawater splatter across his cheek.[break][break]

"like, physically?"[break][break]

he doesn't have a big head, does he? his hands lift out the water to press square against his head, measuring it like one would a box.[break][break]

"i think it's fine, personally."[break][break]

then, his hands move to her head, still fixed in the size of his.[break][break]

"oh shit. yeah, it's pretty big."

mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mudkip color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 4:52:06 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Mm yeah, like those old gummy commercials where their heads inflate.”[break][break]

Calla nods seriously, earnest in playing along as he takes measurements.[break][break]

Her eyes go round in faux-shock. Dainty hands slip up, filling the gap between his hands and her head. “Wow yeah, that’s what all that hot air will do to ya.”[break][break]

That put upon surprise isn’t held onto for long before she’s cracking up yet again.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 8:09:46 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"guess so."[break][break]

his hands move over hers before gently pressing them into her head. he holds for a few seconds as if to emphasize a point before letting his hands fall back down.[break][break]

he smiles, gaze drifting up to the clear blue skies.[break][break]

"this is nice."[break][break]

not the weather, but the moment.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 3:09:29 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She doesn’t reply then. Instead, watching him curiously as his hands cover hers and press against her hair. They’re so much bigger than hers, swallowing them up entirely.[break][break]

Her breath flutters in her throat, and then her hands slowly down as well.[break][break]

“Yeah,” she chews on her bottom lip, eyes flirting up to him, then down to her hands just under the surface of the waters, cupping little pools of water in her palms. “I think so too.”[break][break]

Despite the cool ocean, she feels warm.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 3:08:29 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he feels warm, too. but does he understand why?[break][break]

his gaze drifts back down to find hers, and as he holds it for a moment, a smile breaks.[break][break]

"come on. let's get out of here."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 4:07:28 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

All Calla does is watch him back, curious and maybe also a little unsure as to what he might be thinking. But she doesn’t dare speak first, too focused on the hush.[break][break]

Then he smiles and it’s bright like the sun and the moment snaps, but it’s not necessarily in a bad way. They do need to check on their table by now.[break][break]

“Yeah, sounds good to me.” She looks over as she begins the drift back toward the shore. “Lunch soon? Probably high time for it.”

mission![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DOUBLE-EDGE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 2:08:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: