2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 7:15:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's a lot of reconditioning whenever he switches between clerical work between 's labs and eva's to make sure he doesn't mix things up. only when the other gets lost in their own projects that priam finds the opportunity to involve himself with the other.

as soon as there's fewer work required of him to run things behind the scenes when rocket's rocket starts to finish up, priam makes sure to not appear as absent in his day job by volunteering with eva's own project.

"hey, hey, hey!" he joyously chants as he enters her office. "someone answered your request on your craigslist!"

he waits a bit to build up suspense, though he can only hold it in for a few seconds. that's when he blurts it all out in excitement.

"me! i have another one of 'em that isn't on your database! i thought you already have it since there's already so much on it, but i checked it last time i had to organize emails and such, and lo and behold... i gotchu alien samurotty! well, i usually just call him sammy, but i thought you needed to know the exact species, so i added the -rotty part."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:21:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Craigslist?

Eva frowns, looking up from what she’s doing to give Priam a quizzical look. Her head tilts sightly when her gaze drops to hands to see if he is carrying anything that could give away a hint. He seems too excited to wait.

It takes a second to put two and two together – her mind wasn’t focused on distortions at that moment. It doesn’t take long for her brain to file away the information on Kyurem and switch gears to distortion research.

“Oh! That’s wonderful!” she jumps at the opportunity, nearly leaping out of her chair to don her lab coat and usher Priam into the lab, “Where’d you find it? Did it evolve from a standard Dewott or did a standard Samurott change forms?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 1:29:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the way she suddenly lights up at his presence felt good. he wonders if she's genuine or if it's good manners that make her hospitable to him. he's inclined to believe the former.

"mine changed from the regular one! i've had him for a while now, actually. like years, so i blame everything to the distortion."

the event was still clear in his mind. he had to leave his poor ol' samurott alone for a really short while for personal safety, but at least he turned out safe in the end.

"i didn't actually see him transform into one, but i assume it's just the same as everything else. he doesn't seem to have a different personality either, so i can say he's still the one i own."

he takes a pokeball out. "should i get him out here?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 5:30:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva is always genuine, people just make her happy! Especially, Priam. He’s a cutie patootie.

As she rounds the desk to walk further into the lab, a light frown crosses her lips. She was hoping a Dewott evolved. Now she doesn’t have the data to support that it was an alternate evolution of a standard Dewott like the Typhlosion she obtained. Oh well, she’d figure it out somehow.

“I see . . . well, let’s have a look!”s he spins around and claps her hands, extending them to motion towards the floor between them. Her favorite little assistant pops out of thin air to witness the excitement. The legendary mews happily, somersaulting in the air before settling beside the scientist.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 2:00:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he lets his pokemon out just as mew comes out. there's always something about the playful personality and cute appearance that always makes priam smile when he sees it.

his samurott nudges his trainer back to reality when he notices him staring at the mew with his mouth agape, however. its presence alone was supernatural, so he can't be faulted to look at it with awe every time.

for a moment, he ignores his fascination with the mew and introduces his pokemon to eva. "this is sammy. he's a samurott. i forgot where i got him from, but he's been with me for the longest time." probably somewhere in the wilds of hoenn, but he's not sure where exactly. "there's no change in anything during the mutation, besides maybe his appearance? i'm not really sure since i didn't really care much until now."

a hand pats the samurott on the back of its head, too rough to be a pet but too soft to be anything more aggressive.

"ya can inspect him if ya want! he ain't gonna bite!"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 19:16:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Mew’s curiosity never seems to be satiated, much like Eva’s own. It remains a little too close to her shoulder as it sniffs out at the strange pokemon. It’s one the legendary hadn’t come across before either. It certainly looks familiar, but with obvious differences,

“Fascinating!” Eva exclaims at the variant of the Samurott appears. She taps her pocket to awaken the RotomPhone inside. The little thing buzzes to life and shoots out of her pocket, “Pictures, please!” By now, the sentient phone knows the drill and start buzzing around to snap pictures.

Eva cautiously approaches to gently pet the pokemon on the side, “You haven’t noticed any changes?” most had noticed them right off the bat, “No new moves or abilities?”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 17:02:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the samurott doesn't stir at eva's touch, especially since priam still has his hand on him. the stroking, however, gets more violent as eva asks the important questions that gets priam to talk more.

"oh! it has a signature move now!" he puffs his chest, seemingly proud of something that he had no control over. "it's called ceaseless edge, kinda like what they call those samurai moves on movies! very menacing, right? it goes schwing, schwing, schwing!"

he takes both of his hands and holds an imaginary hilt with them. priam then starts swinging his invisible sword all around. there might be better alternatives to describe it, but this was the priam way.

"it's a dark-type move. ooh! i wonder if he's a dark-type now since it's the same type as his new move. we should try firing a psychic-type move at him!"

the samurott turns his head at his trainer with shock on his expression.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 18:45:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Oh really?!” Eva gasps, her smile brightening. Mew seems to feed off her energy, getting more excited as she does, “That sounds like a cool one! Can we seen it!?” Eva has been recording and documenting all the new moves that have been popping up, so she reaches into her pocket to wake up her RotomPhone.

“Not here though!” she’s quick to correct. The lab didn’t need another makeover thanks to a Hisui pokemon, “Let’s go to the training room down the hall,” she same one she went to with to witness the BARB BARRAGE of her Overqwiul, “Blade can try a PSYCHO CUT too!” two pidgey, one stone.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 12:19:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam nods his head enthusiastically. of course he's willing to show off what he has, especially to someone who can technically be considered as his boss. she's walsh's competition with the title now.

they move to the training hall, a place priam seldom utilizes. while he did train with the previous head scientist with pokemon battles, that usually happens outdoors in his yard or some other open space.

"oh, yeah. watch this! it's like razor shell, but not really!"

the samurott walks up to a training dummy that priam sets up in the middle of the room. as soon as he steps away, the samurott draws its seamitar and slashes through the dummy.

the upper half falls. while virtually similar to every other slashing move, priam picks up the upper half of the dummy and brings it up to eva to show her the cuts.

"usually it causes bleeding, but i guess it's not really possible with this setting."

from the clean cut, multiple other smaller cuts spread from the grain. priam would liken it to paper cuts.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 18:41:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva enthusiastically leads them through the halls and towards the training room. It’s specifically designed for things like this: studying moves and their effects. The room wasn’t built for an intense pokemon battles, evident by its fairly small diameter compared to a proper training room.

“Alright, hold on, let me get ready,” Eva wakes up her RotomPhone and summons it hover right in front of her. She taps a few things and prepares the device to record, “Alright! Ready!” she gives Priam a thumbs up as he finishes setting up the dummy.

The CEASELESS EDGE is impressive. Eva careful inspects the clean cut of the dummy that Priam brings over, “Hmmm, interesting!” she touches the little papercut-like wounds spreading from the main cut. The RotomPhone replays the attack for her to make sure she got what she needed.

“Alright, Blade. Try PSYCHO CUT!” Reluctantly, the psychic-type moves forward. When he raises his arm and shimmering blade of psychic energy appears above the Samurott. When it comes down, it slices through its core and the pokemon seems unaffected.

“Cool! It does appear to be dark-type . . . interesting.”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,325 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 17:59:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the samurott winces at the incoming attack, but blinks in surprise when it finds itself unaffected by the move. it wasn't just his trainer that wasn't used to the changes, after all.

"i think those two things that changed, well, besides appearance."

priam crosses his arms as he tries to think of anything else to add, but he draws blanks. by the time eva finishes recording findings, nothing enters his creative sphere for his own ideas.

he turns to the scientist instead.

"are there any other tests you'd like to run?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 4:57:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 New appearance, new move, new typing. Eva turns towards her RotonPhone to make sure the devices accurately recorded what she needed. The Professor gives a nod of approval and the device slips itself back into the pocket of her lab coat, “Nah, I think that’s it! Thanks for sharing, Priam!” She gives the assistant a hearty pat on the back, “I can always count on you!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hisuirott [c]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 5:59:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: