Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Trick-or-Treating Rendezvous with My Boo [WW]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:00:05 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Just like a ghost, you haunt my dreams
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]In the bedroom of her small apartment above her shop, the red-haired smith Aurelie lay dreaming.

Her dream began innocently enough, with the starlit warmth of a beautiful summer evening at the beach where she and Jack had had their first date. In the way of dreams, everything was slightly exaggerated from reality: the heat was even more oppressive, the stars even more numerous and dazzling in the purple-black sky, and the tingling of first-date excitement making her feel abuzz with sparks of electricity. Together they walked along the beach, held hands, awkwardly flirted, and shared dinner on the pier.

She dreamed of seeing the fateful dropped sushi roll tumbling end over end into the ocean and feeling the deep stomach-dropping horror that one only feels in dreams. Her impulsive lunge to save it felt like a leap off a towering cliff, not a fall off a pier only a few feet above the water. The descent into the sea seemed to take a thousand years, and every second of the way, the elusive sushi roll always remained just out of reach, taunting her as she sank beneath the ocean's surface.

The water closed over her head, just as it had in real life. This time, though, she saw Sharpedo swirling around her, their jaws slavering with bloody mist. There were nightmarish Eelektross with terrifying lamprey-like mouths and blade-sharp Barraskewda swimming toward her at breakneck speed. All these predatory creatures surrounding her in the water made Aurelie's heart pound with terror. Yet, they weren't even the worst thing she faced.

No, the worst part was the sound of Jack still on the pier, laughing at her. Laughing! She flailed around in the water frantically, trying to dodge the hungry sea creatures, seeking some way to reach the surface again. All the while, he sat there and laughed mockingly at her clumsiness and helplessness, knowing as well as Aurelie did that it was her own fault she was there.

Then one of the Barraskewda shot forward and pierced her left eye before she could even react, leaving her in darkness forever, and sharp teeth closed over her arms and legs and face—

Aurelie woke up flailing her arms and gasping for breath, as if still imagining herself under attack by sea predators and cruel mockery. Babbling something hysterical and incomprehensible, but clearly terror-filled, she finally wrenched away the blankets atop her and sat bolt upright in bed, gulping down huge lungfuls of air. Finally, she managed to pull off the sleep mask covering her face and look around at her familiar bedroom, and the realization of where she was and—more importantly—what had happened in real life flooded her half-awakened mind.

Shivering a little all over, she shook her head and ran her hands across her face. Instinctively, she turned for comfort toward the sleeping form beside her in bed, reaching one hand out to reassure herself of his presence.

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 1:51:20 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

Jack was already stretching his arms above his head as he awoke from a restful sleep. With a jaw-cracking yawn, he rolls over, his vision filled by Watt's smiling face, standing next to the bed with his tongue lolling out. Of course he just waits next to the bed for me to wake up since I won't let him sleep in the bed with us. Jack rolls the other way, filling his vision with the beautiful face of , giving her a delicate kiss at the corner of her mouth. A smile breaks from ear to ear as Jack looks at the beautiful woman before sliding out of bed. Stepping over the crumpled pile of his Ranger uniform, he slides into a pair of his boxer briefs before yawning again.[break][break]

"How long have you been awake? I hope you didn't let me sleep through breakfast!" he exclaims in mock accusation as he ruffles through his bag and extracts a fresh set of clothing. Without even waiting for a response, he continues, "Did you say they would have food at this thing at the department store, maybe we should go extra hungry?"[break][break]

Jack shakes his head as it pops through the opening at the top of his sweater and catches a fresh glimpse of Aurelie. He lunges back toward her to give her another kiss, planting his lips firmly on hers and hoping he does not have morning breath.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Tricking or Treating

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .rafael .rafaelooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 22:50:30 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Just like a ghost, you haunt my dreams
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Between Aurelie being in Lilycove City with her forging business keeping her busy and Jack living in Verdanturf Town with his Ranger work and blog sending him all over Hoenn, the days and nights that they could spend together had the exquisite, fleeting sweetness of a stolen kiss. And so, after hastily fastening her eyepatch across her head while Jack was putting on his boxers, Aurelie leaned enthusiastically into his embrace. Her lips parted against his, and she wound her arms around his shoulders, pulling him close to her.

The sudden sound of a catlike hiss from the other corner of the bedroom, followed by a plaintive little whine, broke them apart. Both Jack and Aurelie jerked away to behold the sight of Jack's Boltund trying to help clean her Flareon with long swipes of his tongue, while the Flareon bared his teeth in outrage. Aurelie let out a startled laugh, before shaking her head reprovingly at her Flareon.

"Ignace, be nice," she scolded the Flareon. "You know he's just trying to help. And please cool down before you scorch the wall again with your flame breath!"

As the Flareon fluffed up his fur and resumed washing himself, she glanced back at Jack and smiled weakly. "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the stress of current events is just getting to me. It's impossible not to be haunted by the specter of possible death by fiery meteoroid in the near future," she admitted. "And it's even harder to forget when there's all these last-minute celebrations that everyone's throwing to try and get their minds off, you know, the impending apocalypse. Like people putting on monster costumes and going trick-or-treating around town..."

She couldn't help chuckling at the thought as she snuggled closer to Jack. "Well, I guess I can't blame people for wanting to be someone else—or even better, somewhere else—at a time like this." Her gaze softened as she added, "I could see it being fun to just dress up and play pretend for a little while. Especially if you get some candy out of it!"

Letting out a sigh, Aurelie reached out to brush her fingers against Jack's cheek, her callused skin at odds with the gentle lightness of her touch. She tilted her head to one side and asked with a wry grin, "What about you? Do you like the idea of pre-apocalyptic partying and trick-or-treating? Do you think it's a good way to get a little fun out of the impending apocalypse?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]