cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
STARBUCKS SLAUGHTER
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 22:45:25 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cal"]

Her brows pinched together in thought. “Guess I’ll have to work on a strategy of persistence then if I ever want to get a shot at it.” It made sense, though. She figured most of the council was probably super busy more often than not. It was something that came with rank. Not that she would have any true idea of that—being at the bottom of the ladder as she was.[break][break]

“Oh no, I’m definitely curious, just trying to balance everything, you know?” The closer she drew to graduation, the busier she seemed to get with both her courses and her job. It left little room for digging and sniffing around.[break][break]

Calla glanced over at him with perked interest, eyes sharpening. “That so? Anything you’d be willing to share with the class?” She worked as she talked, also taking drinks and setting them into one of the other holders Paxton had set up. “What sort of experience was that like?”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.cal]font:11px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cal b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.cal]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
STARBUCKS SLAUGHTER
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:53:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Schedule in advance, stay flexible. Don't be discouraged if she cancels." He said with a shrug. Whatever it took. As he finished one tray and carefully tried to put it into a bag offered to him by staff, the conversation shifted to again. [break][break]

He grimaced, still not particularly happy he'd been promoted as soon as she took her position at the council. No doubt she'd delighted in holding it over his head. Even now, they don't work perfectly together but there is an attempt at professionalism. "She's very grating." He said flatly. "Dogged in her purpose, once she settles on one I suppose. Articulate. And irritating." He added before nodding over at the door. "You ready?"

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
STARBUCKS SLAUGHTER
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:13:59 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cal"]

She nodded slightly, “Right. That’s good advice, thanks.” She worked at the other tray of drinks, waffling it as she tried to slip them into another bag.[break][break]

Calla didn’t fail to notice the flicker of his expression. “Doesn’t sound like you like her too much, despite the parts that are a little more complimentary.” She wondered why that was. Was it personal, maybe? Or maybe they just grated when put in a room together. But she didn’t push too hard, lest he decided that he no longer wanted to help her with all these drinks because she was too nosy. “Yep! I thinnnnk that should be everything.” She holds her portion up, smiling politely.[break][break]

Without any fanfare, Calla moved toward the coffee shop’s exit, no doubt to the delight and relief of the baristas on staff. “Alright, let’s go. Thanks again. You’re a lifesaver.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.cal]font:11px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cal b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.cal]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cal .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STARBUCKS SLAUGHTER
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 1:59:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: