Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,402 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Little Gold Ring [LOST AND FOUND]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 6:40:59 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

LITTLE GOLD RING

LEFT ON THE HOSPITAL BEDSIDE TABLE OF

Glittering upon the little black card that had been relinquished back to sits a forgotten little gold ring, one that the councilman would recognize from his first meeting with during the Palentine's Day Speed Dating event.

It is a one-of-a-kind, custom heirloom belonging to house Fiorelli. There is no piece of jewelry identical to it in all the world.

Upon first glance, hers is an ordinary wedding band, if aesthetically distinct in its appearance; crowned with a golden rosette rather than a gemstone, it is appropriately fashioned out of rose-gold metal, its band riddled with the spines of harmless thorns.

Should appropriate pressure be placed upon the two most prominent thorns nestled near the blooming rosette, the golden petals of the flower will retract sharply, revealing venomous spikes that jut dangerously forth from the centre of the rose.

Any tests done on the poison involved would reveal it to be ARIADOS POISON: something that slows its target, while simultaneously rapidly causing their health to falter with a quick-moving poison. It is derived from TOXIC THREAD.

Etched into the inside of the ring's band is the following Kalosian proverb: "Les serpents préfèrent se cacher sous les fleurs." "Snakes prefer to hide under flowers."

The final use of this ring is not visibly evident, nor remotely intuitive to glean: a master key to a uniquely intricate lock, one that leads to the basement of a certain cottage in the Petalburg Woods and all the darkness that lies beneath its padlocked doors.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights