jayden cross
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 3:32:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","top"]

his gaze doesn't leave the other's.

[break][break] "i didn't," the admin admits. "i suppose there's much more to be learned once we step out of the mundaneness of the grocery store."

[break][break] he blinks.

[break][break] "you're doing an awfully good job of it, then."

[break][break] and jayden isn't a person easily surprised. he thinks that he's seen all there is to see in the world, and then he will meet people like , who remind him that there is a whole genre of things that he's yet to discover.

[break][break] three lines are drawn against his cheek, like whiskers. he's sure he must look ridiculous like this, standing in the dim light of 's apartment. warm colors cascade down upon them, a distinct contrast to his own apartment which surely must be cold in comparison. yet when looking into those teal eyes, jayden can't seem to look away.

[break][break] before can completely pull away, his fingers grip their wrist. a light touch.

[break][break] "do you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 4:19:45 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fern feels rooted to the spot, caught by the steadiness of his stare. Admittedly, getting right to baking is a bit far from their mind. “Funny how that works, yeah? I’m sure there’s much I’ve yet to learn about you too.”[break][break]

And he’d like to find out as much as he can. Serious and somber as he is, Fern is convinced there’s so much hidden under that placid surface he presents. His smile widens, obviously pleased. “Good. Can’t have you growing bored.” of me, Fern doesn’t add aloud.[break][break]

They draw their hand back, though not in any sort of desperate attempt to pull free of the hand that has clasped around their wrist. The trust exists there now. Rather, they pull back and twist their hand. Lifting it toward their face so that their lips might dust along his curled fingers.[break][break]

Fern peers up at him over the ridge of his knuckles, the curl of their smile just visible. “Do I-? What, want an excuse? Definitely.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | :3c [break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 5:07:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i wouldn't grow bored of you," he says with simplicity, as if it was foolish to even consider such a thing, same as it was foolish to think about whether water was blue or fire was red.

[break][break] "i like you for more than your humor, you know."

[break][break] at the latter question, jayden shakes his head.

[break][break] "no — i mean — "

[break][break] and this time, he steps forward, closing the distance between them.

[break][break] he angles his head down.

[break][break] "do you want to touch me?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 5:42:15 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

A grin splits across their face. “Is that so? Good news for me.” A little exhilarating, hearing as much. Maybe boring hadn’t been the proper word. Maybe he’d rather not grow tired of him. His antics.[break][break]

“Like what?”[break][break]

They can’t help but look up, chin tilting up to compensate for those few inches they lack.[break][break]

Fern inhales, quiet but heavy, as they try to parse out the look they find on his expression.[break][break]

“Think it’s a bit of an obvious answer, that.” A breathless laugh then. “Yeah. Is that okay?” He’s not about to make the same mistake twice.

[break][break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 0:15:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it will occur to him later, how it's the first time he's said such a thing outloud. it'll occur to him later that maybe he should've put more thought into what is essentially a confession, for the two of them.

[break][break] but — here, now, in the warmth and soft light of 's home, all he can think about is the teal-water gaze of the other's eyes, and how he'd like to get lost in the ocean of them.

[break][break] 'is that okay?'

[break][break] a silly question, just as silly as it was for jayden to ask it of him.

[break][break] "of course." and then, as if it isn't enough, he says it again. empathetically, hands sliding up to his cheeks, and then once more - as he presses his lips against theirs.

[break][break] "of course it is."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 1:33:56 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fern is not thinking about the confessional nature of it all, or expecting to be told in a specific way. In all actuality, the nature of their own interest is a new thing. While affection is nothing they’ve never experienced, they’ve never found themselves emotionally attached like this.[break][break]

Nor have they felt so nervous over the potential of being told no.[break][break]

“Of course.”[break][break]

For all of their clever composure, they can’t quite keep from watching him with wide eyes. Their hands hover, as if undecided over what to do or where to go. All they can focus on is the slow blaze in his eyes. Like the bloom of new violets in spring, or the bloom of a fresh bruise.[break][break]

But then warm hands brush over warmer cheeks and Fern stills. Breathless before the kiss even meets their lips. Then they are leaning into it, even if just a short brush. Their own fingers finally rouse to life again, slipping up to wind around the other’s wrists in a loose clasp. “Well now, I think you’ve left me speechless.”[break][break]

The corners of Fern’s lips curl upward, smiling against his mouth as the repeated sentiment shivers through them. Arms wind around his neck to drape there, pulling themself closer as they snag his lips with their own again.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
western wind [s]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:51:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: