1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
full restores | valor | m
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 14:58:58 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Relief efforts to help with the Sootopolis Incident were not easy. In order to handle the load of injured civilians and Pokemon whom did not lose their lives, but did not escape unscathed, the various civilians that had missed the epicenter blast or had been injured during the evacuation were split into groups. Some to Ever Grande, some to Mossdeep.

Right now, in Ever Grande City, they were in deep shit. "Sir, we're out of Full Restores." Came a cadet's voice.

"Yes." Callan wound a tape of gauze around a bleeding Electabuzz's arm, it was the third day that they had not been able to receive proper healing, and the Pokemon Center was full up at the moment. To compensate, sections of the League HQ had been cordoned to assist with the influx of refugees and injured Pokemon. More and more came by Corviknight, but the issue remained that many of the hospitals were now fully out of stock of the most basic items.

"Give them any potions you can to stabilize, for now. Burns, poisons, will have to take priority. Ration full heals to treat status conditions that continuously hurt." Callan gently patted the Electabuzz on the shoulder, a comforting smile, or an attempt, before turning towards the Ranger. "Tell the squads to treat as best with Berries or Potions if possible, and pray to Arceus we get a new shipment soon."

Just as soon as the cadet rushes to finish his orders however, a commotion was heard outside the hospital doors. The buzz of a crowd, or rather, younger rangers alight with conversation. Callan himself decided to join in, to find himself looking at a familiar TV face, in full red. "Crimsen?" Callan spoke, incredulously.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 16:04:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Try as he might to stay out of it, Sénon Game had bonded to Hoenn. Its land, its people, its pokemon.

The homeland of his fiance and daughters every day another tendril pierced his body and bound him further to this place.

His paternal lineage was Kantonian, maternally his lineage was Alolan by race and Galarian by nationality. Sénon was a mutt with blood ties to three regions, yet Hoenn was where he (begrudgingly) considered home to be.

After the events of the Sootopolis Nightmare as he called it the healthcare for Pokémon was spread quite thin. As much as he could have thrown money at the problem he was no Silph and beyond he'd long since decided any of Sénon Game's large humanitarian efforts would be put to bed along side his tenure as Head Ranger.

It was selfish and it was petty and it was what his pride demanded of him.

Still, so that he could sleep at night (when he wasn't assaulting rocket contacts and associates in the streets), he was urged by his Ranger history to help in some way.

Thank the maker for secret identities.

He could help all he wanted without spending a single traceable pokédollar.

In his arrival the Ranger cadets began to buzz. Soon enough, someone with direction stepped forward.

-and wouldn't you know? It was someone he recognized.

With the tilting back of the red-shell sitting atop his shoulders,
"Are you the one in charge here?" the vigilante offered his manpower.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 16:29:39 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
(Accidentally edited instead of posting whoops)

"At the moment, yes." Callan replied, offering a friendly smile to the masked vigilante. Despite the fact that he was technically operating outside the bounds of the law, Crimsen was famous and if TV was to be believed, a superhero. "Callan Young, I'm helping out the Rangers at the moment." He spoke, offering a handshake.

This was very surreal, he felt as if he was in a comic. Except there was a medical crisis and he needed to snap back into reality. "I'm sorry the circumstances present aren't more accomodating for a better conversation, we're running low on supplies and could use any help we can get." He began, "Come with me, if you like."

Callan waves to ask the Rangers to let them through, as he takes Crimsen across the wards. Rows upon rows of patients, some of them were well, but the more critical ones still afflicted with Status conditions farther back, the hospital was discharging those who were already able to walk, the rest of them were confined to bed and given as much attention as they could.

"The wards over there are the intensive care, then the wards next to those are for poisoned or burned Pokemon. We're running out of medical supplies for those soon, and transfers aren't going to arrive until tomorrow, it'd be great if you could help us a with getting supplies or helping with those that most need it."
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 14:21:12 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"There's not much I can do in the way of amassing supplies." He pondered and corrected himself. "Not unless you know of any medical stash boxes with a big red 'R' on them."

Walking through the wards he compiled a list of pokemon moves that could cure what ailed a lot of them. Although in his experience pokemon moves for healing didn't work as well on humans as pokemon moves for damaging.

He couldn't do as much for injured men and women as he could for the actual injured pokemon.

Paced behind him, a Chansey looked about with a worrying expression wanting, needing to help but unable to until she was given proper orders and/or handed off her own patients.

"You wouldn't happen to have any ditto on you?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 3:19:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Not on hand currently." Callan replied, briefly turning towards the hooded figure. "Do you have a suggestion?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 5:38:48 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Crossing his arms the vigilante articulated his intention.

"We make a healing array." With the naming of each.
"Heal Pulse, Life Dew, Wish." There were others but Young would get the point. "We line up all the patients and walk them through the healing array and if need be, send them back around for another lap." The idea of walking your way back to good health in real time resonated as liberating.

Even now Kirio was checking the burns of a nearby Pansage.

"Add in an area for Aromatherapy for those waiting in line to walk the array."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 11:57:05 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I do, but right now they're exhausted at the moment, I'll have to make a trip over to a nearby PC." Callan replied, but his help with healing the currently existing hospital wards would be welcome. Callan moved to a nearby cadet. "Have the critically injured first, then poisoned and burned, we're going to follow Crimsen's plan." There were of course, those that were unable to walk at the moment.

With that being said, Callan turned towards the red hooded figure. "I will be right back, to get some rested Pokemon" Regardless, Callan would move, trusting that Crimsen would set up in the meantime. Hopefully they'd had enough rest to continue on.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 3:10:00 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Alright, thanks for getting in line everyone." It took a little willpower for some of the more sickly to get in position. Crimsen could see in the eyes of the sick and weary that their hopes had awakened with the effort.

He intended for their hope and effort to be vindicated.

"The path is basically an 'S' taking in a back and forth weave through overlapping healing fields of HEAL PULSE and LIFE DEW." Gardevoir, Kirio and Ditto in her likeness all went about using their healing abilities as the first of the injured and ailed passed through.

There were was a Sinistea in three of the four corners of the room.

"Don't forget to breathe in deep, so the AROMATHERAPHY can take effect." He pointed at the exit door where the path ended.
"If you're still feeling a bit under the weather when you're finished, just come back around and get in line again."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 4:21:20 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
He returns soon after, his legs burning from a lack of ranger training after a brief run. His Pokemon had been refreshed, though the centers had been filled, Callan had the fortune of being able to purchase Leppa Berries from Slateport after a brief TELEPORT stint from his Gardevoir.

When he returns, Crimsen had already constructed the lines for those who were still able to stand, as Callan joins in with his COMFEY and AUDINO, Wanda and Nora. His DITTO transforms into Crimsen's GARDEVOIR, and helps out with the healing effort. "I'm back, let me know where to help out."

It was an overnight effort, but by morning, Callan looks at the mainly empty halls of the ICU wards before turning to Crimsen. "I'm going for a smoke and a drink, care to join?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 3:28:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARDS)