[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]but they can't beat a starry night
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Excitable, bouncing with every step and most probably annoying the grunt beside her. If it weren't for the fact that she's shown them that she's capable of making their lives hell, they probably would have thrown her against a wall. Still, they only need to follow her to office, watching with rolled eyes as she knocks on the door.[break][break]

"Mars? Mars!!" There's no hiding the smile in her voice, her fingers stretching every now and then as she adjusts to the feeling of fingerless gloves on her hands. Her fur-lined dress shines with a night glow, constellations sparkling faintly like the actual stars whenever her coat sways. Loose hair frames her bare shoulders, her dress as red as cherry wine and decorated with a four-leaf clover. To top things off, she brushes her fringe out of her eyes, pinning it up with a star looking rather similar to Reiner's tail.[break][break]

"I wanna show you something!!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || sneak peek!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rDHJkuS.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f1bf65;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/sW87lu4.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 3:48:30 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The knocking is the first thing that alerts him to her presence; lighter and more excited than that of anyone who visits this office. It resounds through the metal door, causing him to raise his gaze from the computer screen. Then comes the way she calls his name.
[break][break]
Mars sighs, closing the open file on his desk as the decision to temporarily set his work aside is made, yet instead of standing, he nods for the Natu that sits on its usual perch to open the door with its psychic power. It gives Eris a blank stare, and the Persian that rests in a corner of the room merely raises its head to acknowledge her presence.
[break][break]
”Eris.” There’s a smile, calm. ”Sure, what is it?”
[break][break]
He can see it, but he asks anyway. Her attire is particularly ostentatious today. It's cute, if anything.
[break][break]
”That’s a nice dress. Are you going somewhere special?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.tmm2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 8:48:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]the sun and moon shines so bright
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's hopping at the door as soon as it opens, giving Mars the biggest hug she can manage as Reiner dips his head in greeting. And the grunt who'd been following her looks to the Underboss for any orders - Perhaps, praying that they might be able to take their leave in the presence of somoene far more capable of handling her.[break][break]

"It's my sygna suit!!" There's no hesitation in her showing it off, a step back allowing her to do a little twirl to show it off. "It's got lotsa constellations! And then there's Reiner's star as Polaris! To show that he's the brightest part of my life!"[break][break]

A line spoken without a hint of embarrassment, Eris reaches over to pull said Luxray into a hug - Which he does return after a brief moment of reluctance.[break][break]

"I got it after working really hard to raise a crystabloom!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rDHJkuS.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/sW87lu4.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 0:41:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

A Sygna suit.
[break][break]
Upon hearing the word, Mars gives the attire another look soon after the hug is returned, appreciating it in a much different sense now. Ever since their release, Sygna suits are one of the only things everyone in the region seems to be talking about, to the point that the bank now offers loans specifically targeted towards those wishing to purchase the expensive new combat gear. The ad campaign had been going well.
[break][break]
Does the fact that has a Sygna suit surprise him? No.
[break][break]
Does it worry him? Also no.
[break][break]
If anything, it’s somewhat of a relief. In the region where endless threats come from outer space, Ultra Space, and other dimensions alike, it’s good to know that she has this kind of protection. Especially given Eris’ penchant for ending up in all sorts of dangerous situations.
[break][break]
”Really? That’s very sweet, Eris. I like the constellations a lot.” He can see how some of the design and colours are meant to match the Luxray. It’s not surprising that Reiner is Eris’ partner pokémon of choice. If anything, it shouldn’t be any other way.
[break][break]
”I bet you and Reiner are really proud of it. Raising crystablooms is not easy all, you did a great job.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.tmm2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tmm2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 5:59:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah we are! I spent lotsa time studying how to take care of them and Reiner helped me to keep away any wild pokemon that tried to wreck the garden!" She chirps, taking pride in how Mars likes the little details she'd put in. When she's allowed the chance to, she slips into his office and takes a seat where she can. But her lips soon purse at him mentioning how hard it is to raise the flowers.[break][break]

"It's... been much harder to raise them though, without the Tree of Life letting infinity energy course throughout the entire region. I noticed trails of vegetation that used to lead to Sootopolis, from the places where we dug up the strange trees last year! They're all... dying out now."[break][break]

There aren't any left in the spot that she once knew the tree to sit. Necrozma has most definitely left its mark on their region and judging by its attacks on Galar, it seems to have a hankering for more. But nevermind that for now, there's nothing that they can possibly do about that with a more imminent threat lingering on the horizon. She does have some other things on her mind as well.[break][break]

"I was told that these crystabloom cores powered the suits with their infinity energy." She hums as she taps at the starry pin on her dress. "And I got warned that because of the energy, the suits can't pair up with a whole bunch of pokemon."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 3:48:30 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tmm2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Hearing about the dying paths of vegetation leading to Sootopolis causes the underboss to frown just so slightly. He’s more than aware of the effects of losing the Tree of Life; he deals with them every single day when trying to ensure Rocket overcomes the situation Hoenn finds itself in. Yet, knowing that even a child like Eris notices it too is… saddening.
[break][break]
Instead of commenting on all that, he decides to sit with her on a spare reception chair, leaving the one at his desk empty.
[break][break]
”Oh yeah? Like what kind of pokémon?” He had heard it too; it’s part of why he had been so reluctant to acquire a Sygna suit of his own. That and the fact that it may likely interfere with his powers. ”It’s a good thing you could still pair up with Reiner, then.”
[break][break]
Mars gives the Luxray a slight smile then, having always been fond of him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Sorry I took a bit with this! Life really got to me :c

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
starry-eyed || c
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 6:15:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The ones that were mentioned were illumina or basically anything with too much infinity energy... so that would mean that Reiner can't use his z-move when I wear this. And I assume it doesn't work with legendaries and mythicals, or the League would have been all over it with their poster avatars and stuff."[break][break]

Not that it would have mattered in the end considering how she'd always wanted something like this with Reiner. It's just kind of a pity that she can't think of anything for if she partners up with Mesprit.[break][break]

"Maybe matching ribbons..." She murmurs, looking at Reiner as he wrinkles his nose at the thought. "Do you plan on ever getting one, Mars? The Crystabloom cores it uses is pretty hard to get..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights