awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 16:38:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Halloween parties were one of Summer's favorite things. A chance to dress up, have fun, and party? Absolutely. She could take a break from her DECEPTIVE nature and be herself. Her father always hated her going out and having fun with .

But she needed time to be a real girl, right?

Except this time, Knox wasn't there. She hadn't really seen her brother around as much. Perhaps he was with more often these days, repairing relationships and trying to get over the trauma their father caused them. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted a drink. And a strong one at that.

This year, Summer decided to be a witch, and in typical Summer fashion, the more revealing, the better. She'd make her own adjustments to show off more cleavage and her thighs as she walked in, her pointed hat resting tilted on her head. The eyes on her sent a thrill down her spine as she took a drink from a server.

Then she spotted him. A smirked crawled on her lips as she approached, heels clicking before she rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Is that the new member of the Elite Four, Mr. Callan Young I see? Fancy seeing you here."
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 11:55:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
He was in close disguise, with a mask over his head, with the only indication of him being Callan Young being the flecks of messy silver hair and his deep voice. He liked Halloween, it was one of the few events were dressing up and hiding one's identity, wilful deception, was celebrated and desired. He himself had taken the costume of an Absol, a full white suit wiith black loafers and glovers, lined with a fur outset, complete with an Absol mask that hid most of his features.

Despite this, he was still recognized, and had taken pictures with a few fans, though those were few and far between for now. He was here to mingle, and for the most part, glad of his plausible deniability. "Is that the new member of the Elite Four, Mr. Callan Young I see? Fancy seeing you here." That voice however, was unmistakable, though the tone was different. Callan turned, "Summer!" He grinned, through his mask, pulling it up towards his head to reveal an unmistakably flushed face from alcohol imbibement. He takes her hand, his eyes wandering across her frame. "Well, no mistaking who you are, CEO." He chuckled, pulling her into his arms and pressing his lips against hers. The paparazzi were going to have a field day, most likely.

He pulls back, "Let's sit down somewhere, I'm eager to get out of the mingling zone. Do you have a room?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 1:55:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer hadn't reached his peak of intoxication yet. Of course, she had arrived later than he had apparently, though she was preoccupied with her outfit and all the fine details. Not to mention, fashionably late was always Summer Prescott's motto.

Callan looked suave in his suit, the ABSOL details of his mask standing out and reminding her of her own Pokemon for a brief moment. Until, of course, his face was revealed behind the mask. Handsome and devilish as ever.

To the bystanders, it was probably a shock that he'd grabbed the CEO of Prescott Industries and planted a juicy kiss on her lips out of no where. Perhaps, to them, it was to be blamed on the alcohol. Surely it was a mistake, right?

Until Summer kissed him back with an equal fervor, her hand reaching to rest on his cheek as he pulled away from her. She squeezed his face with her hand, pursing his lips together with the squeeze.

"You have a little lipstick there," she pointed out with a cocky grin, barely registering the flashes of the cameras and the people speaking about them.

"Who do you think I am? A peasant? Of course I have a room. Come on, follow me."

Without another glance to the crowd, she took his hand, holding it way too intimately to be more than just friends as she led him to her suite. It was stocked with goodies and drinks, all to her request. After all, Summer was known to have business meetings at parties.

Though she was sure this one wouldn't turn out that way.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 14:40:28 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Oh let them." Callan chuckled, "Sad as it is, I've grown accustomed to paparazzi." That was of course, unless he gave Summer bad press. "Hope I didn't ruin any prospects for you though dear." Callan feels the squeeze on his cheek alongside the lips as she returns the kiss.

Definitely not, then. Callan grins, following through with her to move as the conversation begins to spill over. For Callan, it was not an issue, his very identity was a rock star, it'd be a sad one if he didn't play the trope sometimes. Callan followed her steps, his fingers squeezing into hers as he locked fingers. "Peasant, really?" Callan smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I suppose I'd be under your radar if I were to have approached you three months ago."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 16:04:18 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"You and me both."

The world didn't want real news. Everyone lived through the rich and famous. Seeing their lives, wanting to know the latest scoop. Summer was familiar with it, even as a CEO. After all, she was a party girl at heart.

"I have none lined up, so don't worry your pretty head about any of that, my dear. Just take care of me like you always do."

She settled on the couch, a glass of alcohol in hand as she tipped it back and sighed contently. Then she laughed.

"Not necessarily. You have the look I like. Handsome and charming."
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 11:02:32 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"You might be surprised how much I changed within that period." Callan smiled. Aside from the fact that he now had personal stylist and an entire team that managed his branding, nutrition and overall looks, he was an entirely different person in terms of personality as well. Which begged the question what was he right now, when talking to Summer.

Callan seated himself beside the chief executive officer. Her entire world, her lifestyle must have been entirely different from his. Living in a wealthy household, not to say she didn't have problems, but he imagined they were issues completely alien to him. Taking her free hand and pulling her to straddle his lap, he takes a glass of wine from her room. "Have you always been the same way throughout your life?" Looking towards her, Callan knew two sides to her. The side she showed the world, and the side she showed to him. He sipped the wine, it was likely a very good vintage, but he didn't have much opportunity to appreciate it with her on his lap.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 14:42:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Callan had a point. Summer had been in both positions before. She had been the one who'd changed, and she had seen others change. She could only imagine what he was like before he became a star, a gym leader, and now a member of the Elite Four.

An icon of the League. One of their handsome lover boys. She wondered how he'd react to knowing she was apart of the opposite faction. That she held a high enough rank that she was friends with the underbosses and admins of team Rocket. Or some of the things she had done to survive...

Summer slid into his lap, her knees locking around his hips as she sat as close to him as possible. Her glass of alcohol almost splashed over the edge, staining the couch, but she was deft enough to avoid the spill over. Her hat was tossed aside across the room, allowing her hair to fall over her shoulders as she drank.

"No. I haven't. It's hard to stay the same when people want you to change for them. It makes you callous and rough to the world..." she murmured, reaching to touch his chin.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 15:50:43 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"One day, my star will fade." Callan replied, a small smile on his lips. "Elite Four, Gym Leader, Rock Star, they're all just titles Summer." Callan acquiesced to her touch, letting her hands cup against his chin. "We bend, we move, we shift, we mold ourselves into the image that people portray us as."

Callan paused, "But what I want is to make something that outlives me. Something will pass onto the future, for as many generations to come. I'm sure whoever made Prescott Industries felt the same way." Callan paused. "What about you Summer? Why step into the roles of your father, why work as the chief executive officer?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 16:15:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer wasn't sure how he was able to be so philosophical at a party, with alcohol ingested and the possibility and likelihood of drugs being passed around. She could hear music thumping outside like a heartbeat, which was almost enough to distract her thoughts from his statement.

Though one phrase caught her attention. "Whoever made Prescott Industries."

That alone was enough to sober her up for a moment, to make the feeling of nausea rise in her throat. Her gaze settled past him, her father's image resting there. That torture she'd endured, his psychological abuse, all the way to the end. When she ended it all for her brother's sake and her own.

Paranoia threatened to consume her, her blood growing cold and rising before Callan spoke her name again. He brought her out of her spiraling, back into the moment. Where she was sitting on his lap and looking down at his beautiful face. Did he think the same of her?

"It was the only thing that I knew to do," Summer admitted truthfully, almost sadly.

"I know no other life. I was trained for this, and only this. I was the heir, the prodigy. I don't know what else to do."
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 15:42:40 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
And for a moment he did see it in her eyes, a pitch black paranoia, fear, insecurity, rage, boiled and distilled into a single package.

The work of a two and a half decade long squeeze, turning a person into a legacy creating machine. Callan had never had that pressure, he had always been free to pursue his own goals, in spite of, or rather because no one ever gave him their own expectations, but he had seen it before and knew it's effects.

"It is." Callan replied, "But they're gone, and you have the power now." His eyes turned towards Summer. "The question is... what will you do with that power?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 3:02:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer needed another drink. She needed a sniff, a smoke, something to start a buzz in her veins and send her head into the clouds. To forget. Perhaps she'd grab another one after she answered this question.

"Well, I'm going to be the best damn CEO in Hoenn. And I won't be anything like Merrick Prescott," she said.

Perhaps not an answer he was digging for, but Summer didn't have it in her to dig further. For Callan, he needed to know that she'd make her company prosper and fix the wrongdoings of her father. Was she DECEPTIVE? Of course.

But he was an Elite Four now. And she was in Rocket. The two didn't go together. And all she wanted their relationship to be was what they had. Cheerful banter and friendship, drinking, and hooking up. She didn't need affiliation to ruin that.

Slipping from his lap, Summer sauntered to the private bar in their room, mixing two drinks for the both of them. As returned, handing his over before sliding back into his lap with hers in hand.

"Is this what you wanted to do? Become an Elite Four, run a gym... everyone in Hoenn knows your name by now. Anyone would love to be in your presence and to be held by you. And still you picked me to spend your time with tonight. What do you see in me, Callan?"
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 7:58:08 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan didn't believe her, and it showed in the subtle quirk of his brow that was unconscious even to him. In truth, he didn't think the conversation itself interested her, but he asked regardless.

"It is." Callan replied. "Partially, not completely. It's not that I wanted to do this, it's that I have no other choice than to do this." Callan paused, perhaps she didn't understand the meaning behind it, but it was there, the drive, the hunger, like an insufferable, suffocating pyroclasm that threatened to consume him at every waking moment.

"Fame is nice." He elaborated. "The luxuries, the attention, the adoration, they are all nice to have. But to be known, particularly to those who you care about, to stay relevant in their minds, to show that you are doing well to them, that is more important." Callan paused, he never told Summer much about his daughter, he doubted she'd care, but that was part of her question. "And it matters to me what I'm known for, how I achieved that fame."

Callan raised a brow. "Rather presumptuous of you, Summer." He smiled. "What makes you think I'm going to be staying with you tonight? I could be leaving right after a drink or two."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 2:37:42 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's brows furrowed for a moment. He had to do this? Had to become famous?

She couldn't imagine why. There were a few times that she yearned for a quiet life, where people didn't ask her about her work and what her next move was. Was she getting married? Was she going to have a child soon?

"You know, the Prescott name is well-known! It has to continue!" they'd always tell her.

"But why did you have to do this? To put up with the sufferings that come with fame?" she wondered, tilting her head to the side.

"Your loved ones... the ones that care about you... they'd truly care for you regardless of fame or wealth. Would they not? I've never had that. A moment of privacy. My entire life has been broadcasted to the world, so I can't help but wonder why..."

Summer paused for a moment before she spoke again.

"I don't mean to sound judgmental or otherwise. I respect how you've risen to fame. I don't know how I would have otherwise met you. And I am grateful for that, Callan, whether you believe that or not."

Summer could imagine that they were both using each other for their own benefits. For fun and relieving each other from stress. But she enjoyed his company. She felt like she could just be Summer around him, not Summer Prescott. Let loose and be free, even if for a moment.

"How cruel. You don't wish to spend time with me tonight? Especially after that display of affection in front of the paparazzi..."
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 15:33:52 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan chuckled at her final words. "Of course I'll stay." He replied, running a finger against the curl of blue hair that ran down her left shoulder. But she had asked a question that she deserved an answer to. Or just one that Callan wanted to answer.

"I have a daughter, her name's Liore." Callan admitted, looking into her eyes. "She's about six, turning seven soon." A sad smile formed on his face. "When Jen and I-- Jen is my former wife by the way-- when we divorced, I wasn't able to afford childcare. So the courts ruled that custody of my daughter would remain with Jen. There were other considerations, namely about my less than stellar past." He cleared his throat, perhaps that wasn't as necessary to the explanation.

"Jen remarried, my daughter's with her now, and her new husband." His eyes briefly flit to the bottle, as he reaches for it and sips from the neck. "And they live in Unova because they'd prefer to avoid the meteor."

"So the reason I had to go on that tangent is because there's a part of me that wants to be the best guitarist in the world, but there's another part of me that is also terrified that my daughter will forget me." His lips pursed into a grim smile, he was a Lapras singing a G-Max Resonance halfway across the world. "I want her to be proud she's my daughter, I don't want her to grow up and now her real, biological father is some deadbeat who abandoned her. And there's another part about proving my wife wrong for breaking my heart the way she did, but that's another story."

He cleared his throat. "Is that weird?" He chuckles. "I suppose I should be thanking my ex, I'd never have pushed myself this hard if she never divorced me."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
pour me another drink
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 2:36:46 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
A brilliant smile flashed on her lips when Callan agreed to stay. His company was more than welcome, especially with these memories being dug from their graves. Her glass sat on the table, settled, as she leaned closer to his touch as he brushed a finger down the length of her curl.

Basking in the presence of his attention...

Though it was a moment short lived, as she turned her attention to his story. Confession? Either way, Summer listened intently, more so than she usually did. She'd never imagined that Callan Young had been married or had a child. But it made sense, why he'd work so hard to become so successful and powerful.

Famed guitarist. Powerful gym leader. Member of the Elite Four. Who else could say that about their father?

"I think you've done it. Of course, you're never going to have to stop proving yourself. There's going to be challenges each day. But... I can't imagine that your girl doesn't think you're one hell of a guy."

Summer rested her arms over his shoulders, pondering for a moment before she, too, decided to share a piece of herself.

"I wish I had a father like that. Wanting to prove himself to me. My father... he'd set his sights on trying to make me the best prodigy and replacement. I was handed everything I wanted... but I never had a childhood. It was always work and practice. And his anger was taken out on my brother," she said, her fingers playing with a few stray hairs on the nape of his neck.

"You know, I had a child once. Not too long ago. But I miscarried. And I wondered if I deserved it, to have that taken away from me." Summer paused.

"Perhaps I'm so determined with my take over of Prescott Industries to prove something to myself. That this wasn't all in vain."