Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Trick or Maybe Treat? [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:03:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It was a fine night at Navidson Solutions. In this part of Slateport, everyone had collectively elected to go trick or treating a week early. Something about some local regulation or something. Really, Navy had seen people do it every weekend in October. It was the big month for costume parties and nonsense.[break][break]

It was a slow day at the office. No one really wanted to have him solve any problems for him. Nah, all they wanted was to get some candy. Navidson solutions was always happy to provide what the customer wanted. Word had gotten around about how generous the portions he was offering were. Navy half wanted to start a counter rumor about how his candy was poisonous, or worse, sugar free. Giving people sugar free candy on Halloween, notorious for causing the worst sorts of stomach aches, should be a crime punishable by hanging.[break][break]

The detective took a look outside of his window. Across the street, Junior was trick or treating at some apartments. Navy sent Roland, his Gallade, off with Junior to make sure that he was safe. The little tyke was wearing his detective outfit and holding up a pumpkin to passerbys. People smiled, bent down, and offered him candy. Junior giggled. Even Roland, normally so stoic, looked pleased.[break][break]

Navy busied himself by reading a magazine titled ‘Racers Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition’. One hundred percent, he was reading it for the articles. Yeah. Definitely the height of Hoenn literature in the pages of that bad boy.[break][break]

A knock at the door pulled him from his reverie. Standing up, he put on the finishing touch of his outfit. Putting on a mask, he looked the part of a certain famous phantom thief. Opening his door, he smiled and looked to see who had come looking for treats.[break][break]

Howdy. Lookin’ for some candy?

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]NAVY

[attr="class","subtxt"]Another day older

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#FFFFFF; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#000080; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:13:56 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

The girl certainly looked way too old to be trick or treating, but she at least hat a witch hat that may or may not have been picked up from the street or plucked from the head of a real child. "I guess," she said, holding open a plastic bag. It was pretty strange for a girl her age to be trick or treating, but stranger still was how she had a second plastic bag on hand and how this one was actually halfway full. There was a lot of chocolate there, candies too but something was clearly off. It wouldn't take a detective to figure out that the girl was some kind of runaway - but there were some weird things here and there too, there were bruises on her arms and legs, a bandage by the side of her chin. There was a story there clearly, the arrogance she might've had initially wasn't visible after being forced to live from day to day like a vagrant. "I heard you were giving out pumpkin bread or something on top of candy." she told him bluntly.

"Think I can have some of that too?" she hastily added. It was hard to say if Miranda had a sob story, but there was probably a story there - just not one that'd paint her in good light. She was a girl that was dealing with the karma of living like a bitch these last few years and retribution sure was biting her in the ass hard.

"And yeah, if its fine, can I like, use your outlet over there?" she was pointing at the power outlet that was illuminating the LED pumpkin lights. "Just until I get to full charge." the phone in her hand was the latest model from what it looked like, but that didn't add up considering how broke the girl looked.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:20:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Opening his door, Navy saw…a teenage girl. The kind that would roll their eyes and act like they were too old for Halloween under normal circumstances. He looked her up and down. She was just dirty enough, her outfit just tattered enough, for him to feel a little concern. There had to be a story there.[break][break]

Oh, screw it. It was time for his good deed for the day. Shrugging, he moved aside and waved her into Navidson Solutions. It was a nice little office. Mostly just a reception area out front with some cheesy deco relating to the whole detective thing. Michael Navidson had a very tongue in cheek idea of what this whole ‘being a detective’ thing meant. Most other detectives were too darn grim and serious for their own good. Navy hoped to introduce a bit of mirth into their life with his sense of style.[break][break]

Plug it in over there. I’m gonna go get you some ramen or somethin’ from my kitchen. It’ll be unopened, so you can cook it yourself. That way you know there won’t be anything weird put into it. Sound like a decent deal?” He offered her a cheeky smile to off-set the serious implications of his words as he went to the kitchen to grab her a fresh, unopened cup of cup noodles.

[attr="class","bottom"]

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#FFFFFF; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#000080; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:33:42 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

Normally, Miranda was the sort to be more suspicious, to be less likely to accept this kind of charity but given how she'd hit rock bottom the other day her willingness to do things beyond her regular scope had broadened - widely at that. "Sorry to intrude." she said, practically accepting the offer as she walked behind him, following him into what was at least a properly furnished office. "Thanks... honestly I'm not in a position to make demands, food is food at this point." she hooked up her phone to the power outlet, watching the green indicator and that lightning symbol blip into existence. At least it wasn't cold, she rubbed her arms and went to the faucet, giving him a look as she asked him. "I can wash my hands here right?" she indicated the sink, knowing some folks were touchy about that. With his consent she'd do just that and once she was clean enough, she'd go to the cup noodles, pouring water into the paper cup before plapping it unto the microwave and setting it to cook for two minutes on high.

As the microwave spun she sank into the chair, sighing, eyes looking around. "Sorry for the bother, I'm sure you've got kids to give candies too once they swing by. I'll finish up the meal and just bolt right out the door as soon as the phone's charged." the way she spoke made it sound like she was dead inside, which probably wasn't that far from the truth.

"I'll make it up to you when I can, Mister." she didn't know his name. "Miranda." she introduced herself, nodding slightly, taking off that hat. "Miranda Walker, I'm a bit of a troublemaker but yeah, thanks for putting up with my shit."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:39:26 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Navy shrugged. “Nah, don’t worry about it.” Navy waved off her apology with a shrug, taking a seat on the couch, kicking his feet back up, and eating some candy. He picked a piece of chewy chocolate. Something to just keep his jaw busy. Fun little piece of trivia, Unovan chocolate was the worst. Had a slight taste of vomit to it thanks to the chemicals that they used. Navy always made sure to never buy chocolate made in Unova. The stuff almost made him puke the first time he’d ever tried a bite.[break][break]

Miranda was a pretty name. He wondered what her story was. Probably not a runaway. She didn’t seem the type. Clearly not all that traumatized. Didn’t have the thousand yard stare of an abuse victim. Maybe she was just a person who had made some wrong turns in life.[break][break]

It’s not a big deal. Stay as long as you need to stay. I’m just killing time at this point. The name’s Navy, by the way. Michael Navidson in the phone book and on the dotted line, but everyone calls me Navy. You mind tellin’ me what the trouble is? If someone’s bothering you or something, I can help. I’m pretty good at beating up goons, and I’ve got some tough Pokemon.” He offered the girl a cheesy thumbs up.

[attr="class","bottom"]

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:51:01 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

A dry, strained laugh escaped Miranda's lips as she looked at this guy. "You're probably misunderstanding something." she said. "I'm the one who fucked up." the trainer said, as if she could call herself a trainer. The last month had been really eye-opening for her. But she couldn't change her core, that she was a rotten little bitch deep, deep down. At least she certainly felt that way. "...but fine, I guess I shouldn't be snarky with the guy giving me food."

"I dunno if you ever heard about them, the Walker Corporation." she began, the name might've been known to Navy, if only by osmosis. It was the company that was involved in many others, they produced tires, components for phones and even sports drinks. "I'm the only daughter of the president." she droned one. "I'm kind of a bitch though, so I abused dad's kindness and well..."

"He got into a coma and the rest of the family finally decided to draw the line." she forced herself to smile despite that. "So yeah, I've been kicked out of the house. Heck I got myself into a Pokemon battle and got my ass beat by a fucking child." that was more than a humbling experience.

"Told me if I could win three badges, they'd let me back home though." the microwave pinged and she stood up, grabbing her first meal of the day and setting it on the table, blowing it as hard as she could while she resisted to wolf it down with that plastic spoon. "If you can make me good enough to win those badges, I'll give you a few million when I get my inheritance, whenever that is. Not that a job offer from a broke tramp's worth much."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 5:59:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Navy sat, contemplating her words as he spoke. A convenient text message gave him ample reason to jump onto his phone, nod along, and listen as she told her life story. Well, not the whole thing, but enough. Enough for him to get the picture. After responding to the message, Navy promptly googled the Walker company. Playing poker had given him the ability to maintain a normal, stoic, expression as he looked over what he saw there.[break][break]
An article eventually came up showing that she was, in fact, telling the truth. So she was that Miranda Walker. She had said some rude things to some people, or so the tabloids said. Well well well. A bona fide celebrity, here in his janky little office.[break][break]
When she gave him that job offer, dollar signs popped up in his eyes. Pay dirt! He was rich, rich! Rich! Navy looked up at her and nodded. Gotta play it cool. Gotta look calm. Just a few millions. No big deal. He totally didn’t just win the lottery or anything. If Josh wouldn’t give him crap for it and question his moral integrity, Navy would’ve called up his buddy right then and there to ask him if he could rig a gym challenge so this girl could win her Quick Badge easy peasy.[break][break]
Gabe, his brother, once told him something. We gotta help each other, Navy. As people. Hoenn’s a big place. All we got is one another. Be kind.[break][break]
…crap. The kid was right. She was lost. Alone. Needed a hand, and a place to stay. Navy could do that for her. Hell, he just about had to, really.[break][break]
I’ll tell ya what. You stick with me and I’ll give you a job. Put a roof over your head, letcha sleep at the office here. I’ll even help you learn how to Pokemon battle. In exchange, help me keep the place clean, help me with my job as a private detective, and when you get your money, remember that I helped you out. I’d have helped you out anyway, but I’m not going to pretend like I’m some kinda selfless knight who will say no to a few milly.” Honesty was the best approach here.

[attr="class","bottom"]

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:15:32 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

"You googled my name didn't you?" she said, though she sounded unperturbed as she tilted her head to the corner. "You really sure you want me in here? You've seen how, how did the tabloid put it - staggeringly incompetent - I am?" she was the textbook image of a spoiled rich girl, though clearly much of her pomp had been beaten into the dirt as of late.

"A trainer who doesn't even know her Pokemon's moves - a trainer who lost her duel in record time." she could still remember that little kid, but she couldn't decide what pissed her off more. The fact that the kid was so condescending - even if it was utterly justified - or the fact that she was just that grossly pathetic. She bit her lower lip, that kind of pity party wasn't good. She didn't want to tear up again, she'd done most of her crying the other day.

"We can put it into writing if you want." she told him bluntly. "Just go to some legal office, have a notarized contract. You'll get a few millions for your efforts if I'm able to get my inheritance in three years time."

There was probably enough money there for him to retire, perhaps not a wealthy man, but he could at his age and he wouldn't have to worry about anything if he lived his life the way he did now. On the other hand, that fancy sportscar wouldn't be a pipedream anymore.

"I can help - lord knows I'll do a lot of things for a roof over my head and three meals a day at this point - but, I don't know jack shit about computers. Plus I'm not exactly detective material, don't you have to know how to beat up thugs for that?" she didn't even know why she was giving him reasons not to help her. Maybe it was self-depreciation, or maybe she was finally becoming self aware.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:26:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This girl was great! He offered her a roof over her head and she was trying to talk herself out of it. At least she was interesting. Most rich girls were just spoiled, rude, and boring. Navy liked her already. Some people had no self-awareness about themselves. She seemed to know that she had to work on herself, if for no other reason than her own survival. That was better than most people could manage.[break][break]

Plus, she sure as shoot could learn.[break][break]

We’ll get it notarized. I got a lawyer. We’ll get in contact with him tomorrow. That said, I hope you’re willing to learn. Life isn’t easy. Sometimes, you gotta starve a little. I’ll help you all I can. I won’t tell you that you suck when you fail. Just…keep trying, alright? We’ll get you back where you’re supposed to be, Miry.” Navy offered her a smile, a wink, and a cheesy thumbs up.[break][break]

Someone knocked on the door. Navy stood up, walked over to the door, and opened it to see his Larvitar, Junior, looking up at him and giggling. In a language spoken only by Pokemon, Larvitar practically yelled ‘trick or treat’![break][break]

Well well well, if it isn’t Junior and Roland. Come in, you two. You’re just in time to meet the newest member of Navidson Solutions.” Waving them in, Junior walked into the room and eyed Miranda curiously. In no time at all, he decided that the girl was his friend. He jumped into her lap, giggling and giving her a hug. Dressed like a little detective with his deerstalker hat, he looked like he was having fun. He even offered her another piece of candy![break][break]

Heh. He likes you.” Navy commented. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. If he could teach her some applicable skills, it’d be nice to not have the place all to himself.

[attr="class","bottom"]

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:49:46 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

"I think at this point the question is more, am I willing to not die. Which the answer to is yes, so I'll do it. I'm kind of super out of options honestly speaking, I've got kind of a shit reputation after all." well, she wasn't being paid.

"Miry?" she was surprised by the nickname. "That doesn't roll off the tongue so easily don't you think?"

She wasn't sure how to feel about the pokemon, honestly she didn't know if she liked or hated pokemon, they were like... tools to her. Miranda never had a pet, she was way too forgetful to have one. Tending to them sounded like a pain in the ass, but now that her two pokemon were all she had, it felt less like an obligation and something she had to do just so she could keep some of her perceived value. "I guess..." she patted the pokemon's head, forcing herself to smile. "This guy doesn't bite, right?" she asked, a little worried but nevertheless, relieved that she had somewhere that she could rest.

"Navidson Solutions eh?" well, it sounded professional and that's what mattered in this industry. It was all about apperances.

"So where do I sleep?" she looked around the place. This was just much better than the bench she'd used as a bed the other night, the only reason she felt slightly more comfortable then was because she had Gengar standing on guard duty and a lot of people didn't wanna mess with a fully evolved pokemon. "I mean if you've got a storage room I can probably make do with a mattress." she did at least have some of her clothes in her duffel bag, not a lot, but enough.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:56:51 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Yeah, well, it’ll all work out.” Navy spoke with simple confidence, as if simply saying that solved the whole issue. Standing up again, he motioned at the couch.[break][break]

It folds out into a bed. I have some light nights at the office, every now and then. Thought it was probably smart to have a place to sleep when work runs late.” Navy took out a pen and wrote down his contact info. “Here’s my number. Put the digits in your phone, we’ll keep in contact this way. Probably important to have a line of communication.”[break][break]

He was putting a lot of trust in this woman, having a lot of faith that she wouldn’t just take whatever she wanted from the office and run. People liked to pull fast ones on him sometimes. Navy saw them coming a mile away. This girl wasn’t a con artist. She was just someone at the end of her ropes. She’d pull out tricks to survive, but she wasn’t a bad person. Not truly. Mistaken maybe, but not bad.[break][break]

I guess it’s getting late. I’ll go back to my apartment soon. Make yourself at home. After work tomorrow, we’ll go to the grocery store and make sure you’ve got all the supplies you need to cook and keep yourself alive. Hope that works for you.” Navy gestured at the big sack full of candy. “And I hope you like candy. Employment doesn’t cover dental, so you better brush well.

[attr="class","bottom"]

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

close tab

played by

mystic

secretary
officer
15 height
15 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @miranda
miranda walker
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 7:07:21 GMT
miranda walker Avatar

Miranda

Playing with @navy .

"I'm not sure I can call you, they might cut my postpaid but if you have wifi here at least I can reach you through one of those messaging apps. I think they let you make five minute calls on those for free." it was the best solution she could come up with. The guy was really putting a lot of faith in her, but at least Miranda was above stealing. She wasn't going to go leave this place, though at the very least a show of faith was in order. "And I guess if you really need to reach me, this office does have a land line, it'll wake me up."

"Wait." she told him, opening her wallet and sifting through it before she found what she wanted. A plastic card. "Here." she handed it over to him. "You're going to need my personal information if you're going to have your lawyer create that contract for you." it was her government I.D. with all the pertinent information he'd need, her name, birthday, even blood type was there. "At least you know I ain't running away so rest easy. I'll just get it back from you once the paperwork is finalized."

"I don't have a toothbrush..." she told him. "I'll just worry about buying one tomorrow if you can lend me money for that." she'd have to figure out an alternate way of making money, she had a lot of toiletries to buy. "And if you know anyone on the used market, I guess I'm willing to sell this phone. I can probably get something entry-level to replace it." something like this could be traded in for a dozen entry level ones anyway.

"I guess..." she picked up a piece of strawberry candy and popped it into her mouth. "This is goodnight?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 8:37:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: