Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
I WILL SING NO REQUIEM (ww)
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 1:08:06 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Elisabeth didn't have an answer for him.[break][break]

She'd expected him to pull away, or to be indifferent to her. When he drew closer instead, grasping at her hand as if it were an anchor in this seemingly transient place of death and renewal, a small, quiet part of her ached for the warmth of him.[break][break]

It was strange to be consoling him, only to feel consoled in return. Elisabeth forgot, sometimes, how comforting just the presence of another person could be.[break][break]

"To be honest," she admitted, "I try not to be alone with my thoughts, when I can."[break][break]

The only reason her gardens flourished as they did was because they consumed her attention, dragging her out of the labyrinth of her own mind and all its dark, twisted corridors.[break][break]

"Someone told me once that regrets are the things in life that remind us we did not make the most of the moment. The more I think of that, the more I wonder if that is true."[break][break]

Ashes fell from her dangling cigarette butt to mingle with the ones that Felix had discarded previously. The earth simmered red and black in answer.[break][break]

"It is painful to realize there are things in life that cannot be undone," she decided at last. "All we can do is attempt not to dwell on that pain. Whether losing ourselves in work, or in our passions, or pleasure."[break][break]

A brief pause inserted itself here, questioning how to continue. Proximity brought other thoughts to mind that had previously been long-dormant, other kindnesses that she had locked away in a vault to deny to herself. [break][break]

When she resolved to speak one aloud, it was a whisper of another part of Elisabeth's life, a chapter that she believed had closed for her with such resounding finality, it shuddered on its hinges:[break][break]

"Sometimes, life is fortunate enough to give us someone we can confide in. Someone we can rely on, and share our burdens with."[break][break]

It was a luxury she did not believe she possessed.[break][break]

Even now.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Autumn Wind (WW).[break]
- Outfit

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 0:29:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

Elisabeth's words tore Felix's heart, nipping bits and pieces, until there was nothing left but a discarded lump of shivering flesh. Quietly, the large man stirred in place, his foot twitching into a series of light taps against the dying grass. It was easier to focus on the soft vibration his tappings pushed out, or the soft thud of the toe of his shoe thumping against the ground

It took a second, but he finally mustered enough strength to hammer out another uncertain murmur.

"Who's that someone for you?"

It must've been a sudden question, but for Felix, after feeling backed into a corner by his own thoughts, it was exactly what he needed to make by. To focus not on himself, but on another. Like always.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 5:18:57 GMT
[nospaces]
His was a direct question. One difficult to deflect from. [break][break]

The vibrations from his tapping foot rippled into her with anxious energy, met with the silent uncertainty of her own tense posture. It was a peculiar dynamic, frenetic and discomforting with the juxtaposition of closeness and emotional distance. [break][break]

"I suppose I haven't had that very often," Elisabeth said at last, the confession coming out with a shaky breath. "Not in its entirety." [break][break]

came to mind, first and foremost. . . . [break][break]

. [break][break]

They all knew parts of her: scattered pieces and fragments of herself that she carefully attempted to prevent from assembling a full, complete picture of who she was, what she thought and felt, or what shadows of her past haunted her. [break][break]

Her secrets had been shared in brief, fleeting glimpses, but never unburdened entirely and fully to a single person. [break][break]

Not for years, now. [break][break]

"I think you have to trust the right person for such a thing." [break][break]

A pause lingered between them, heavy with meaning, before she finished the thought. [break][break]

"I trusted the wrong person, once. I haven't been brave enough to do so a second time." [break][break]

Her gaze flitted up towards his, something wistful in the way she smiled at him. [break][break]

"I miss it, sometimes. It's a rare and precious thing to share with someone."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 16:52:34 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Cold realization clawed at his face. It was selfish to hear the unraveling of one's peculiar circumstances and think inwardly about oneself, but when Elisabeth confided in the loss she felt toward that special someone, Felix's chest enclosed on itself.

Thoughts began to leak through words, and for this silver of a moment, the barrier of dialogue cease to exist.

It was just him, a close friend, and the static of the material world around them. No more, no less. Here, in the isolation they've created, the thoughts he kept shut became a river of consciousness he hadn't felt since his early years as a youth, when the world still felt open and grand and bright and everything it wasn't.

"How does it feel like? Trusting someone like that."

His vision grew small -- a symptom of the glare he cast down at the tombstone. At that moment, the name that frowned back at him was that of his father.

"And how do you know that someone is the right person?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 22:43:19 GMT
[nospaces]

"Like falling."[break][break]

Her throat closed in on itself even as she uttered those two, simple words, and an urge to reach for the cigarette once more overtook her. She breathed in smoke to fill all the hollow places that had revealed themselves in her heart, then expelled it in a slow, drawn-out cloud of grey. It drifted over the tombstones like mist, haunting them.[break][break]

"It's thrilling, to let go of the things that make you feel safe, and to trust in another person. It's frightening, but in a way that is briefly freeing."[break][break]

The smile she'd given him had long faded, the wistfulness in her voice leeched out for a cynicism that seemed beyond her thirty years.[break][break]

"You don't know if someone is the right person until you see if they catch you, Felix, or let you shatter against the ground."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:58:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The croak of her voice immediately drew his attention back to her.

Dead father be damned, at this moment, the harrowing instability in Elisabeth's words swelled in importance. There was no other person, thing, or event that could dismantle the sheer urge he felt to keep his eyes locked onto hers.

Slowly, her words unraveled herself to him. Like a flower that only blooms once a year, Felix was captured by the rare sighting of a woman he'd equate with the image of strength itself. His fingers twitched with every continued word she spoke in a way unfamiliar to what he was used to.

"Let me be that person for you then."

It was a naïve thing to say, though, he didn't know it. Too caught up in the desire to offer the security to which she hungered, and by that, remove the possibility of ever being left to shatter.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:55:05 GMT
[nospaces]

The cigarette fell abruptly from her fingertips, landing on the cleared stone beneath her feet.[break][break]

Her eyes had snapped open and into sudden focus; all colour faded from her face, turning pale as the very ghosts that haunted this desolate cemetery. A faint tremor gripped her outstretched hand, although she remained frozen in place, holding nothing but the after-images of smoke in her grasping fingertips.[break][break]

Suddenly his proximity was a suffocating, unbearable thing, and she shirked away from it -- and from him -- like one of her violets, furling into herself as she stepped back into the shadows.[break][break]

"I shattered a long time ago, Felix. I don't know that there's anything left to hold."[break][break]

Even her voice was something jagged and sharp, cutting through the air like a knife to sever any protest before it could be uttered aloud.[break][break]

"Maybe it was a mistake to come to me. There are people in Hoenn better suited for giving comfort than I."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 4:47:07 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Oh.

Felix had expected hesitancy from her, even some initial backlash, but nothing along the lines of a full-on retreat back into the shadows of the fog. Like a knife being jabbed into his chest, the stoic man stood there, dazed by what he'd just seen.

"If that's how you feel."

Gaze drowning back down to the foreign tombstone, Felix turned his back to her, unable to meet her eyes. Shoulders hunched, head dangling forward, for once, the guardsman had to put effort into steeling his expression back down into stony normalcy.

'It's a rare and precious thing to share with someone' -- her words continued to rattle in his head, each trilling syllable coming off as nails grating against a chalkboard. Since birth, he'd been stripped of these intrinsic experiences, as his parents thought it wise only to offer their love in bite-size dog treats instead. And now, even as a grown man, these snack-size dog treats of affection were all he could ever trudge up.

"I'll head out then," He tersely stated. "My brother is waiting for me at home."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 5:46:16 GMT
[nospaces]

Dawn, for all the light that spilled over an empty horizon, was a cold and beautiful thing to witness. Night faded with the cool mist of morning, colour by colour and shade by shade, painting the sky in soft hues that promised the advent of warmer, brighter things.[break][break]

Dressed in funereal black, Elisabeth felt like a looming shadow set against that splendid sunrise.[break][break]

"If that's how you feel," he said, as if she had any idea what she felt at all.[break][break]

Her arms had wrapped around herself with the tenacity of vines; nails fastened tightly against her skin, lips pressed together as she kept her cloudy gaze downcast.[break][break]

Only when Felix turned away from her did her emerald eyes dare to raise up to meet his full height, a desperate pang of longing aching in her chest as she watched him retreat. Selfishly, her lips parted as everything inside of her begged her to say something that might draw him back to her.[break][break]

Fear instead held her fast, paralyzing her in place.[break][break]

She watched his form recede into the thickening fog for a long while, saying nothing, before her gaze lowered back to the grave that neither had recognized.[break][break]

The name on the stone strangely began to blur, and she shut her wet eyes, unwilling to let herself become yet another spectacle of grief.[break][break]

She could still taste the nicotine on her tongue, regret burning like ash in her mouth.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 1:16:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: