awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
toxic wine
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 16:08:53 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Going far from Verdanturf wasn't Jessica's favorite thing to do. After Niko's death, being separated from Kai for even a short period of time made her nervous. But she trusted that he'd be taken care of. And her phone was on vibrate should something happen.

She had requested to be taught in the art of assassination by the administrator , after all. She'd heard that she had some mastery of poison making, and when she approached the woman about training, she was surprised she agreed.

Perhaps her idea of the upper ranks of Rocket were slighty skewed, even though she herself was an executive by title. By rank, she didn't feel like one at all.

Jessie wore a flowing dress, a mask covering her face. This Halloween party was different from the many she had attended before: the dress code was strictly to wear outfits for a ball, a masquerade of sorts. Identities were hidden, and she only knew who her companion was by the color of her dress and her hair.

"This is the strangest party I've been to..."

She was an entertainer, after all. She was used to revealing clothes and loud music.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
toxic wine
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 5:03:18 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Masquerade
[break][break]
[break]
No such unfamiliarity or discomfort presented itself in Elisabeth Fiorelli. Not in a ballroom.

She parted the sea of masked faces with all the glittering ease of a knife, cutting through the rabble with the stiff-necked posture of a queen. Were her royal blue gown and sequined mask not enough for her partner to recognize her, the white roses in her hair were a defining mark to ensure no confusion between them.

As it happened, "Rose" was her name for this event. On-the-nose, perhaps, but Elisabeth couldn't resist puns.

When she found her companion amidst the endless display of opulence and wealth, she gently placed a gloved hand on her shoulder, offering a coy smile.

"Pardon me, but I had to compliment you on your choice of gown," she said, her emerald eyes appraising it thoughtfully. "It's exquisite. You outshine the entirety of the room." And though the sentiment was sincere, it was merely a precursor for what she spoke next in a low whisper: "I'm afraid there's a loose thread dangling behind you, however. Shall I remedy that?"

Anyone who might overhear -- and in places like this, someone was always bound to -- might imagine what happened next to be a simple kindness between two strange women in a sparkling masquerade.

Instead, a tiny sachet slipped between her fingertips and slyly found itself in a secret fold of the other woman's gown, the concentrated Vileplume's POISON POWDER within it their mutual weapon of choice for the evening.

"Have you met anyone of interest?" Elisabeth asked pleasantly. As if this were any other party, and not one where they intended to ensure a powerful defector of Rocket met his fateful end. "Rumor has it there is a man who always attends these events in the most dramatic fashion. Houndoom horns, hellish flame, it's all Red Masque and cliché of him. I wonder if he'll make his infamous appearance?"

That's our mark, her eyes said silently. He'll be here soon.

Wealth and prestige had protected this traitor against the usual methods that such betrayal against Rocket would earn, leaving him safe and sound in his gilded cage of safety.

Which was why Rocket had sent two other birds in, capable of infiltrating the higher echelons of Hoenn's elite without scaring him away.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Wicked Winds ✿ A Little Party Never Killed Nobody ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
toxic wine
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 4:23:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: