part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
EMERALD
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 4:35:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s expression turns thoughtful. There’s something about this conversation that gives her weird vibes, like a bug crawling across her skin that she can’t shake off.

“In your stead?” of course she would support the idea that tampering with portals and the energies is dangerous. She’d advise against it . . . to a degree. Even she didn’t abide by the rules when she gathered the other to save Rayquaza. The only reason she didn’t end up reprimanded like Illeana was because she was careful in her pursuits, calculating, successful, but it was still reckless all the same.

“I’ll have your back,” she promises.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EMERALD
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 7:05:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EMERALD

THE COLOR OF AVARICE

“YOU SOUND SURPRISED,” he prods when she shows hesitance—or rather, confusion at his statement. he thinks the purpose clear but few think the way he does. they’re still too green. too coated in hope and optimism. the same aspiration that both dooms and saves them.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
EMERALD
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:09:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Not surprised, just concerned. Eva is not naïve to the realities of war. Even for those well-prepared and equipped like , there was no guarantee of success. Still, she doesn’t want to think about losing anyone, including Fernando, although their relationship has always been strictly professional, “Well, yeah, you sound as if you aren’t gonna be there to do it yourself,” Eva does plan to stay at Mission Control to make sure there aren’t any last minute complications. However, fate would have different plans for her.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EMERALD
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:36:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EMERALD

THE COLOR OF AVARICE

“WE CANNOT FAIL,” he reiterates with an adjustment of his headband. “the fate of the region and all that we hold precious depends on it.

despite having only one good eye, in contrast to her pair, it holds an intensity few can measure up to. in the same way he had made his promise to before they disbanded team rocket the first go around, he makes a bold declaration. “and i will make sure we succeed.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
EMERALD
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 20:40:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It is indeed a bold statement, and if anyone other than Fernando had said it to her, she would have doubted them, but Fernando she does not doubt. The Professor truly believes he will do what is necessary to make sure Hoenn survives. Eva, in a way, will as well. Although she still struggles with the concept of destroying another world to save theirs, she wouldn’t let Hoenn perish for selfish reasons. If they survive, if she survives, she’ll just have to deal with the mental angst later.

“Right . . .” she struggles to have the same confidence – in herself and in the implications of their plan. If force is required to protect their futures, she’s not sure she’ll succeed in what’s expected of her. She’s not as strong as a Silph, “I’ll do what I can,” but she makes no bold promises.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EMERALD
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 0:53:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EMERALD

THE COLOR OF AVARICE

“AND BE SURE TO DO SO AFTER WE SUCCEED.”

whether she understands what he means with each statement is never confirmed. but that means little and he couldn’t care less. as long as he can leave, confident that she will carry on his mantle, then that will be enough should the operation prove excruciating. after all, how can he state it outright when killing those she doesn’t know can waver her resolve?

they must succeed. no matter the cost.

important words to remember as d-day approaches.

an awkward moment of silence is killed with the click of his heel. “very well then, glad to hear our contingency might be available, should we need it. i trust it’ll be in good hands, morales.

he gives her a nod, still peering up at her with one good eye as his head lowers.

i’ll be off then.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
EMERALD
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 23:23:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Fernando’s ‘visits’ always left Eva’s mind in more of a mess than before. No matter how hard she tried, it was difficult to be comfortable around him. He was always so serious and their relationship had always been nothing but professional.

“Pleasure, as always, Fernando,” she smiles, shoving her hand back into the pockets of her lab coat. Her gaze quickly shifts between him and the serpent, “You’re welcome to check on ‘em any time,” Kind of. He should call her first.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EMERALD
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 6:20:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: