Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 17:11:26 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The thief nimbly slides off her Spectreier as the ghost continues to charge forward. It’s spectral mane whips in the wind, blood thirsty eyes hidden beneath crimson forelocks. This is what War is made for.

An ear-piercing neigh echoes across the roar of the battlefield. The horse’s form flashes for a moment, in and out of this plane. A ripple of energy courses over its body as AGILITY heightens its speed. It doesn’t shy away from the type disadvantage. On the contrary, it lives for it.

+ Lex challenges to a battle!
+ War uses AGILITY
+ +50 MP (Participating in battle)
+ +10 MP IC post
Total MP: 60

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 17:31:37 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Fighting against yet another Pokemon she didn't know the name of, she'd be interested if the situation wasn't so dire. She stayed behind a Precipice Blade, knowing that Munin needed all the space she could get.

The Krookidile didn't try to match the horse's speed, stomping hard on the floor as she created a localized Earthquake. Around her, the Precipice Blades shook violently, and the ground lurched. Kaida hunched down lower, hoping it would keep the beast from maintaining its speed.

TLDR: Krookidile used Earthquake! MP +60 for starting battle and post. Total 60.

Ormr, Ekans, Male, Shed Skin. Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!

Munin, Krookodile, Female, Anger Point. Power Trip, Crunch, Earthquake, Outrage, Double Team, Bulk Up.

Idunn, Comfey, Male, Flower Veil. Flower Shield, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Aromatherapy, Floral Healing, Growth.

Draugr, Dragapult, Female, Cursed Body. Hex, Phantom Force, Dragon Dance, Infestation, Dragon Tail, Dragon Darts.

Locke, Ariados, Female, Sniper. Spider Web, Cross Poison, Megahorn, Shadow Sneak, Psychic, Focus Energy.

Edder Araquanid, Male, Water Bubble. Soak, Wide Guard, Mirror Coat, Bubble Beam, Leech Life, Aqua Ring.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 17:50:28 GMT

War has eyes for the Krookodile, whereas Lex has eyes for Kaida. The pokemon wouldn’t be the only thing battling in Littelroot. Besides, cut off the head of the snake and the rest falls. And lex is known for CRUSHING SKULLS. Without a trainer, her pokemon would be easier to subdue.

The Beasts’s amber eyes spot the trainer hidden behind a PRECIPICE BLADE, “YOU!” she growls, pointing an accusatory finger at the woman. Without shame, Lex begins to stalk towards Kaida, with every intention of violence written across the dark shadows of her face.

The only thing that stops her is the EARTHQUAKE. Not only does it shudder the ground enough to make the Beast have to catch herself, it’s enough to break the Spectreir’s advance. But when the familiar plane of reality becomes too difficult, the PHANTOM PLANE welcomes him home. As the Spectreir lunges forward, he suddenly disappears, disappearing within a PHANTOM FORCE.

+ War uses PHANTOM FORCE
+ +10 MP IC post
Total MP: 70

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:27:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida bristled as Alex made her way to her, seizing a shard of the Precipice Blade, she bared her teeth at the other woman. A beast through and through, she promised a injury or death to any that would prey upon her, even if she was weaker.

While the horse disappeared, Munin was no fool to think she was safe, therefore, she didn't move to intercept Alex. The shadows churned around her and split into multiple copies, the Double Team obscuring her location as she waited for the horse's inevitable attack.

TLDR: Krookidile used Double Team! MP + 10 for post. Total 70

Ormr, Ekans, Male, Shed Skin. Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!

Munin, Krookodile, Female, Anger Point. Power Trip, Crunch, Earthquake, Outrage, Double Team, Bulk Up.

Idunn, Comfey, Male, Flower Veil. Flower Shield, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Aromatherapy, Floral Healing, Growth.

Draugr, Dragapult, Female, Cursed Body. Hex, Phantom Force, Dragon Dance, Infestation, Dragon Tail, Dragon Darts.

Locke, Ariados, Female, Sniper. Spider Web, Cross Poison, Megahorn, Shadow Sneak, Psychic, Focus Energy.

Edder Araquanid, Male, Water Bubble. Soak, Wide Guard, Mirror Coat, Bubble Beam, Leech Life, Aqua Ring.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 18:41:50 GMT

So Kaida was a fighter? Excellent, it wasn’t going to be a boring battle for the trainer to standby and watch after all. Lex welcomes the conflict with open arms and once she regains her footing, proceeds to stalk towards Kaida. However, the sudden appearance of a few Krookodile impede her progress. The Beast clenches her teeth, lips curling into a snarl as she stares down the multiple copies of the gator.

From the Phantom Plane, War emerges. His steel hooves crash into the ground in a similar attack to the Krookodile’s. Too many opponents? No problem, the BULLDOZE ripples across the rocky terrain towards all of the Krookodile’s copies with intent to find the real one.

+ War uses BULLDOZE on all the copies
+ +10 MP IC post
Total MP: 80

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 21:11:32 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

The wave of Bulldoze ripples across the ground, ripping across the copies until one stays, breathing out a fog of breath. She was closer to the horse, and only got closer, veins popping with another Bulk Up. Closer, closer still. She roared, challenging the horse to show what made strength real with audacious fever.

Kaida stalked closer, unwilling to lose sight of Alex or the battle. Her hand hurt, but she refused to let go of her makeshift weapon. As long as Muni knew where she was, she could reckless in her own way.

TLDR: Krookidile used Bulk Up! MP + 10 for post. Total 80

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 4:25:07 GMT

The real Krookodile is revealed as the BULLDOZE shakes the counterfeit Krookodile until they disappear. War locks eyes with reptile, nares flaring in a snort. The pokemon BULKS UP with power, inviting the equine closer. War goes against his nature. Instead of directly charging, War lunges forward, disappearing into another PHANTOM FORCE.

As the pokemon get distracted again, Lex smiles at Kaida, the path once again clear. The Beast clenches her fist, tensing her shoulders and advances again. Her amber gaze flashes towards the shard of rock clenched in her fist, “Bold,” she respects it.

+ War uses PHANTOM FORCE
+ +10 MP IC post
Total MP: 90

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:03:17 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

As the horse vanished once again, Munin paused, and sank onto all fours. Ghosts were a deadly stranger to most kinds, but not her. Dark-types sank their teeth into the mysteries of ghost and psychic types. While most would have no clue where the enemy went, she sought for clues. Her eyes seemed to shrink like binoculars, and she could feel every movement in the earth. Quiet as a statue, she waited for emergence.

"No, I am not very bold at all." Kaida mumbled, suddenly leaving her stance as she lurched forward and...flung the shard? The stony projectile shattered at Lex's feet, a total miss that sounded like a bullet as it hit the floor.

And then Munin leapt for her prey. The horse could not stay put forever, and wherever it emerged, she sprang for, twisting to swing her tail. Her stripes crackled with dark energy, deathly physical to even ghosts. Power Trip, boosted by Anger Point, by Bulk Up, sought to fling the horse right for the sound Kaida created, right where the enemy was.

TLDR: Krookidile used Power Trip! MP + 10 for post. Total 90

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:28:05 GMT

The dark type may be familiar with ghosts, but War is no ordinary ghost. His speed in unmatched, and his mastery of traversing the PHANTOM PLANE far exceeds the standard ghost-type. He does, after all, ferry souls between the planes, Lex’s included on occasion. When War blinks into existence, the Krookodile is already lunging – but so is the Spectreir. Munin would find herself greeted by the equine’s steel hooves, striking out to counter with a DOUBLE KICK. The clash of two powerful beings is enough to quake the ground, forcing Lex to briefly take her eyes off Kaida so assess the state of her pokemon.

+ War counters with DOUBLE KICK
+ +10 MP IC post
Total MP: 100

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 15:34:24 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

There is a great crack as the two attacks collide, one of the horse's hooves manage to slip through and snap against the Krookidile's jaws. Kaida didn't even need to look long to know it was broken.

A sharp whistle shot from her lips, and Kaida started to run. At this rate, it was going to end in permanent injury to the Krookidile. The Precipice Blades had made for difficult terrain, and she was sure there was another combatant who could finish the battle here.

"I...I have a problem here, assistance needed." She spoke into the comms, hoping to alert any League fighter to the situation.

Munin shoved the horse away as they clashed, already feeling her wound start to swell. This jig was up. With a snarl of no doubt terrible words, she stomped again, rumbling even the dirt as Kaida reached the gator. The Earthquake churned the earth, allowing the Pokemon and Kaida to disappear into it for a quick escape.

With her jaws broken, Kaida reluctantly decided that Munin would no longer battle today. She only hoped someone heard her message.

TLDR: Krookidile used Earthquake to escape! Munin is unable to battle! MP + 360 for post, Pokemon being knocked out, and loss. Total 450

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Can you beat death? [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 4:01:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: