Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PAAA: Bulwark I [MP]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 19:01:54 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

PAAA: War zone I

Vs &

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/1034941528063348826/Green_Veteran.mp3[/player]

John Sullivan Avatar
"Expanding Force."
A sheet of psychic energy above the rocket duo, circular in form as it crackled with energy– and began to expand, growing to encompass a massive radius as it glowed.

And then it came crashing down towards them like a hydraulic press, and perhaps much heavier, attempting to flatten them into paste were Gravitas might've failed.

The after effects of the previous move still lingered in the area, the gravity heavier and more difficult to move in, grounding fliers and levitators.

tl;dr
-Mega Orbeetle is used Expanding force on the rockets and their mons.

TOTAL MP
50 MP for participating in a battle.
10 MP for post in a battle.

= 60MP

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 2:14:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

Their evasion of Groudon had come at excruciating cost.

Bruises and cuts riddled Elisabeth's body despite the short duration of the warfare, and now, as the Orbeetle zeroed in on them with all the menace of a heat-seeking missile, more wounds seemed destined to follow.

The one small mercy was that despite 's PHANTOM FORCE, it seemed the TOXIC SPIKES she had placed on the battlefield had been transported with her. With any luck, they had worsened the Orbeetle's state as it approached.

"BANEFUL BUNKER," her voice hissed through distorted static, and her TOXAPEX leapt into action. A violet light shone forth from the Poison-type's corrosive exterior, its twelve legs positioning itself firmly before her mistress and alike to weather the blow.

Toxapex used BANEFUL BUNKER to defend!

Only then did Elisabeth get a proper view of the man fighting them -- younger than she expected.

And emanating an anger that seemed beyond his years.

TLDR:

RUNNING MP TALLY: 70
  • 50 MP for participating in a battle.
  • 10 MP for post in a battle.
  • 10 MP for helping another character ().

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:28:16 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The thick stench of blood pierced his nostrils as the accumulation of incoming attacks had left his arms nicked and his clothes tattered.

"Thanks," he coughed out to Elisabeth, whose quick thinking had allowed them to defend against the heavy, frontal blow coming from the mega Orbeetle. Unfortunately, he knew there was no time to waste -- they had to prepare for the follow-up.

Nimble hands worked at his utility belt, sending forth the only pokemon he could trust in a pinch: his ace, Gallade. Emerging from the arc of crimson, the swordsman wasted no time in reacting to the EXPANDING FORCE.

Bringing his arms forward, he created an X in front of his chest, summoning forth a WIDE GUARD of orange in front of him and his party, defending against the incoming multi-target attack.

If that were to succeed, or at least block a decent chunk of the damage, Felix would turn to face Elisabeth, urgent with his next words.

"C'mon."

Not to run, though -- there was no point in crashing into this guarded fortess without having the means to put up a fight. But, alas, they needed to create distance. Because one stray blow to the face is all that would take to send one of them to their early grave. They weren't invincible ultra beast, after all.

- sent out gallade
- gallade uses WIDE GUARD against the expanding force
- Felix urges Elisabeth to move and create some distance 

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 15:05:36 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Vs &

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/1034941528063348826/Green_Veteran.mp3[/player]
There was a burning need in his chest. For bringing about violence on all the rockets. To recklessly charge in and hurt them with his own hands. To use every measure, pull every trick to murder these people.

Are you kidding yourself? You are not a killer. You're barely even a fighter.

He released it slowly with a deep exhale, cooler head prevailing briefly over instinct as the enemy scrambles back, dual shields blocking aside the Orbeetle's attack.

2 rockets, 2 pokemon. A Gallade and a Toxapex.

Toxic spikes fluttered in the breeze around the Captain and his Orbeetle, brought about by the Toxapex; yet the two seemed unperturbed.

The avatar of Tapu Lele didn't fear poison or other status effects; he knew from his experience in the second AQUA Assembly that such things were of no consequence to him.

Avatar or not though, being the outnumbered party in a fight was never good. Having two opponents to worry about already made things difficult; if they were trained or competent at working together...

Divide and Conquer.

The pokemon shared no weaknesses, but had used their shielding moves just now; they would not be able to use those again reliably in the next few moments

And they were running away. Showing him their back.

Now's the time! Do it!

"Send 'em flying!" He ordered the Orbeetle as he palmed a pokeball.

The Mega Orbeetle's glowing eyes dimmed from a cyan into a bloody red as it suddenly charged the group, its primal energy becoming tainted with darkness as shockwaves of shadows spilled out from its form like gale winds from a hurricane, intent on separating the two!

As the Orbeetle charged, Doug threw the pokeball in his hand high in the air, releasing a Galarian Weezing over the field.

tl;dr
-Mega Orbeetle is using Shadow Storm.
-Doug sent out Galarian Weezing!

TOTAL MP
1x 50 MP for participating in a battle.
2x 10 MP for post in a battle.

= 70MP

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 1:03:43 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

The Toxapex had yet to move from her defensive stance before the pair were struck once more, the furious SHADOW STORM causing Elisabeth's eyes to widen in horror. It brought to mind the terrifying might of and Lugia. She hadn't thought to imagine anyone of the League would possess the same strength.

Arrogant, she thought bitterly. Pride comes before a fall.

The Rocket admin cursed in a low hiss as her body crashed against the ground, the shattering impact of the shadowy tornado knocking her hair from the confines of her helmet; if her suited figure didn't betray her gender alone, this did. Blonde curls tumbled in all directions as welts flowered on her skin, and she glared up hatefully at the Orbeetle and Weezing that had successfully pried her away from 's side.

Her TOXIC SPIKES had scattered uselessly in the ensuing wind, and with this realization, Elisabeth recalled her Toxapex from the field after the creature pulsed with RECOVER to nurse its wounds.

Replacing it came a MISDREAVUS, cackling madly as it floated in mid-air to TAUNT the Galarian Weezing with a wild-eyed grin.

MISDREAVUS used TAUNT on Weezing!

Lavender had always been Elisabeth's most unhinged Pokémon, seeming gleefully strengthened in moments of her mistress's own misery and discontent, as if feeding on them.

Which meant in this moment, as the blonde struggled to right herself once more, the Ghost-type seemed deliciously sated.

TLDR:
  • Masked in green and white, blonde hair fell out.
  • SHADOW STORM knocks Elisabeth away from Felix.
  • TOXAPEX sustains major damage from SHADOW STORM, does RECOVER and is RECALLED.
  • MISDREAVUS enters the field and uses TAUNT on Galarian Weezing.

RUNNING MP TALLY: 80
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. x2

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 18:16:38 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The distance the duo created instantly incurred a cost as the mega Orbeetle sent forth a fiery Shadow Storm toward them. The move forcibly tore them apart, as Elisabeth dodged one way, and Felix the other. Gallade followed suite in avoiding the rage-induced storm with expert dodge roll, all while the Amoongus' lack of mobility was exploited yet again.

The mushroom Pokémon let out a cry as it struggled against the powerful attack. It wasn't enough to immediately send him down, but at the very least, he was wounded severely by it's efforts.

No matter.

With the flick of his wrist, the Admin's nonverbal command was immediately followed, as spurts of grass sprung up from the ground surrounding the primal point and the rest of the battle field. Their surroundings had fallen into the effect of GRASSY TERRAIN.

Everyone on the ground slowly heals and grass moves are now impowered.

Following that up, the fungi sent forth a flurry of yellow coated spores toward the gym leader and his Pokémon. (STUN SPORE)

@tag

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 18:53:26 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Vs &

The battlefield was filled with weeds as the grassy terrain expanded across the soil, the leaves crunching underneath the captain's boots as he marched forward.

On the blonde, feminine Rocket's side, Andrew was already fuming at the ghostly little freak's taunts, clean gassy exhausts coming out in droves from his pipes as he glared at her.

On the large, masculine rocket's side, a flurry of paralyzing spores coated the air, flying towards the Captain and his Orbeetle. They were stopped on their tracks briefly, the captain's jaw tightening as his squeezed his fists and tensed to try and move forward...

"Center!" Boomed the Captain without warning, his words seemingly meaningless for a moment. "EXPLOSION!"

Ah, that made more sense, would perhaps flit through either of the rocket's minds as the Angry Weezing suckled in a deep breath, his chimney billowing with more and more exhaust as it dropped down towards the grassy terrain almost in slow motion, it's body shining brightly as it landed somewhere in between the two admins.

tl;dr:
-Doug and Orbeetle were paralyzed.
-Andrew the G. Weezing used Explosion!
-Andrew fainted.

74HUeWei
Rolling for Mega evolution

TOTAL MP
3x 10 MP for post in a battle.
1x 50 MP unconscious pokemon

= 130MP

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 0:57:09 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"EXPLOSION!"

The singular word no person ever wanted to hear.

Instincts ran into overdrive as the Admin looked toward his Amoongus. It was the only way.

"PROTECT!"

Again, the fungus rose its mushroomy hands into the air, creating a barrier of protection in front of him. But, unlike before, this one was domed shamed around the exploding wheezing, locking himself with the pokemon to ensure all sides of its attack was contained. Gallade, from behind, would aid this effort by using WIDE GUARD to defend against any spurts of energy that might leak or break through the first layer of barriers.

Hopefully, with this, would be given the chance to move onto the offense for them.
- AMOONGUS FAINTS

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 1:11:11 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

The man had successfully separated them both, but that hadn't stopped from protecting her. The AMOONGUS's expiration was the last thing Elisabeth saw before the EXPLOSION struck, her eardrums pounding as a deafening boom of sound silenced the world for a moment.

In the aftermath, her Misdreavus grinned unscathed, cackling madly with delight at the sight of the two Pokémon that had fainted on the ground.

What little opening there was before the next attack was vital, and Elisabeth made sure to take advantage of it.

Lavender released a SHADOW BALL at the massive Orbeetle by Doug's side, dark energies manifesting about her ghostly form.

MISDREAVUS used SHADOW BALL on Mega-Orbeetle!

In the darkness that ensued, Elisabeth took the opportunity to toss out another Pokeball, releasing a BUTTERFREE onto the field. A quick flap of its wings sent a GUST sprawling towards the Orbeetle as well, hoping to topple it back in the wake of the previous attack.

BUTTERFREE entered the field and used GUST on Mega-Orbeetle!

TLDR:
  • EXPLOSION doesn't affect MISDREAVUS, but Elisabeth is protected by AMOONGUS.
  • MISDREAVUS uses SHADOW BALL on MEGA-ORBEETLE.
  • BUTTERFREE enters the field and uses GUST on MEGA-ORBEETLE.

RUNNING MP TALLY: 90
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. x3

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 3:20:52 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Vs &

"Tch." The dissatisfied spirit of flowed through Doug as Andrew's explosive surprise was barely contained within a barrier, knocking both him and the Amoongus responsible out while the Captain and his Orbeetle struggled with the paralysis.

The consequence of trying to be discrete about his powers and not letting the scales constantly overflow, the natural healing had lasted a little longer than was appropriate— which got his Mega Orbeetle blasted by a ghostly Shadow Ball in the process, the sphere throwing it back onto the soil for just long enough for a gust of wind to pick it back up and throw it back high in the air.

Clamping his teeth tightly, the youth eyes glowed neon magenta, a wave of pink rippling over his skin before he seized his arm high in the sky, towards the Orbeetle spiraling in the air.

"Crush 'em!" He ordered furiously, and in response, the Mega Orbeetle's eyes glowed a deep blue as it brought itself to a grinding halt with its psychic force and stared down from on high at Elisabeth and her pokemon, panting heavily from damage and exertion.

Never the less, it focused its power, eyes narrowing.

G-Max

Gravitas

The weight of several tons of gravity came rushing down towards Elisabeth and her pokemon. Regardless of whether it landed or not, it severely crushed the landscape underneath her into a perfectly geometric hole.

tl;dr:
-Mega Orbeetle takes damage from both of Elisabeth's attack.
-Doug angery.
-KI KO HO.

RcRQMBkU
Rolling for Mega evolution

TOTAL MP
4x 10 MP for post in a battle.
1x 50 MP Fainted pokemon
1x 10 MP Knocked out pokemon

= 150MP

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 20:06:55 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

Somehow, as his eyes glowed a magenta hue, this was the moment that Elisabeth finally recognized him.

was a far cry from the friendly, chattery young man who had eagerly showed her Poppy Fields blooming with flowers and teeming with Grass-type Pokémon. Conversations about Wurmples and crystablooms felt far away and distant, like a memory that belonged to someone else, in another life that never knew the bite of war.

The devastation of his Mega-Orbeetle's GRAVITAS reflected an intensity of rage that Elisabeth had never imagined such a man could possess.

And when that rage crashed down on her Misdreavus like a fist, the SHADOW BALL that she attempted to push it back in return was not enough to stop the move from overwhelming and quashing her entirely.

The Ghost-type was soundly knocked unconscious, no longer able to answer the call of battle.

MISDREAVUS used SHADOW BALL on Mega-Orbeetle, but FAINTED from the GRAVITAS!

The impact of the psychic pressure opened up the earth beneath the Ghost-type and trainer, as if threatening to swallow her whole. And why wouldn't it? Elisabeth was an enemy. His enemy, specifically.

In war, enemies met with death.

Elisabeth's hands fled to her face protectively, bracing herself as she attempted to find her center of gravity. Her Butterfree attempted to dodge out of the way with a frenetic QUIVER DANCE.

BUTTERFREE attempts to dodge the GRAVITAS with QUIVER DANCE!

Strangely, it was an end that did not come for her.

When Elisabeth's eyes opened, she saw the imprint of the ground around her...

...Revealing a deliberate shelf of land that held her aloft, as if carved to keep her specifically safe from the harm that had ended Lavender's brief reign of terror.

"What are you...?"

Elisabeth looked at the boy with something veering between disbelief, confusion, and resentment. All the emotions were hidden beneath the serpentine mask she wore, and obscured by the distorted nature of her voice through the mask's vocalizer.

"You'll regret doing that," she said at last. Although it wasn't a sneering threat, not this time.

Rather, it was an acknowledgment: to let your enemy live was to give them the opportunity to hurt you later.

She'd learned that lesson the hard way.

Discomfort seized her at this unexpected kindness, and the itch to run overtook her as she recalled her fainted Ghost-type, replacing it once more with her TOXAPEX upon the field. The Poison-type hunched, prepared to BANEFUL BUNKER should it be necessary once more.

TOXAPEX enters the field! Poised with BANEFUL BUNKER!

Thinking about this unexpected mercy for too long distressed her, particularly since there was no method she could imagine at present to turn the tables on this losing battle.

She turned to , hoping the intensity of her gaze betrayed her meaning: they'd long overstayed their welcome.

If he had a way out -- a way to distract and give them an opening to vanish -- now was the time to take it.

TLDR:
  • MISDREAVUS uses SHADOW BALL on MEGA-ORBEETLE. Then FAINTS to the GRAVITAS.
  • BUTTERFREE uses QUIVER DANCE to attempt to evade GRAVITAS.
  • Elisabeth stunned the GRAVITAS explicitly avoided killing her. This makes her feel uncomfy, especially because she recognizes Doug now.
  • TOXAPEX has entered the field! Prepped to BANEFUL BUNKER if need be.
  • Makes eyes at to pls get us the hell out of here, tyvm.

RUNNING MP TALLY: 150
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. x4
  • 50 MP for fainting a Pokemon (Misdreavus).

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 21:35:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The heat of battle intensified, creating a vortex of pressure between the three battlers.

With amoongus fainted, Felix reflectively replaced him with his Klefki, who proudly stood beside them.

It during this time the other moved to attack Elisabeth.

Eyes widened, the rocket Admin didn't even think before launching toward her. Heavy breaths pooled out from his mouth, huffing, as he made his way across the fields, using both Gallade and Klefkis as his only means of defense.

No, no, no.

"Are you okay," he shouted, voice hoarse, brimming with unfounded fear. "Klefki PROTECT us, Gallade prepare a teleport."

Creating a sphere of protection around them, the admin prepared their way of escape.

@tag

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 21:47:54 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Vs &

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/1034941528063348826/Green_Veteran.mp3[/player]He only managed to catch himself after speaking those ugly words—

But Omega could read his mind. And against everything he had thought he knew about her, held back on his behalf.

There was palpable relief in the young man's body language as the smoke cleared to reveal an unharmed rocket blonde, a sigh leaving past his lips as he quickly constructed a mask of military sternness. It only faltered somewhat when the other rocket sprinted across the dusty battlefield to grab his companion.

A Toxapex and a Klefki had erected twin barriers while the man's Gallade prepared to teleport them out.

Regardless of the near accident, he couldn't let them get away and cause more damage and chaos across Littleroot. He had said he was bringing them in, and he intended to see that through!

"Omega!" Boomed the youth, raising his arm high. "Shadow—!"

At that moment, a buzzing groan left the Orbeetle's maw. Primal force crackled around the captain's Mega dog-tags as the Orbeetle began to shrink, it's mega evolution coming to an end at the worst time, giving the rocket duo just the brief opening they needed!

"Shit, now?!"

tl;dr:

Mega Evolution ended.
TOTAL MP
5x 10 MP for post in a battle.
1x 50 MP Fainted pokemon
2x 10 MP Knocked out pokemon

= 170MP

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 22:03:12 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

Elisabeth hadn't expected the way that ran for her, a desperate look in his eyes as his Gallade and Klefki prepared for an exit.

Would he really care that much if she died? How strange.

It didn't feel reasonable, to mourn her.

The idle, intrusive thought was cast aside as the portal opened wide, allowing both admin to slip through in a zip of temporal energy. In what felt like moments, the sight of and his Mega-Orbeetle diminished -- and the Orbeetle itself diminished with him, shrinking back to normal size before their surroundings blurred and changed elsewhere.

ELISABETH uses the Gallade's TELEPORT to escape!

"I'm fine," Elisabeth muttered -- a belated answer to an earlier question. Her arms wrapped about herself, the protective gesture signifying otherwise even as she shrugged. "We... I was caught unawares. That's all."

Even masked as she was, she couldn't face him.

Her hands moved to fix how her hair had tumbled out of her helmet, tying it back up to render herself fully anonymous once more.

"Do you need healing?" Elisabeth asked suddenly as she withdrew her Butterfree. "We should go our separate ways soon. Split up to divert as many Leaguers as possible, to make time for the meteor."

It was as much to avoid him in the aftermath of her own weakness, as it was a sound strategy.

As for her offering of healing, her AROMATISSE released from a Pokeball, ready to offer HEAL PULSE should the other admin require it.

AROMTISSE offering HEAL PULSE to Felix's Pokémon!

TLDR:
  • Gets swooped by with TELEPORT, startled by the unexpected concern but ultimately grateful.
  • Offers to heal Felix's pokes with her AROMATISSE using HEAL PULSE.
  • Ties hair back up and suggests they go separate ways.
  • Getting ready to see next raid!
  • EXITING THREAD! Ty both for funtimes! <3

RUNNING MP TALLY: 470
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. x5
  • 10 MP for helping another character ( x2).
  • 50 MP for Pokemon fainting (Misdreavus).
  • 200 MP for drawing a battle.
  • 100 MP for completing a battle.

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 5:01:24 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The combination of Klefki and Toxapex's PROTECTive barriers, as well as the Orbeetle's untimely demega evolution, was just enough to ensure the duo's escape. A flash of pink screamed out from Gallade, enveloping the group until nothing but the faint memory of their presence was left. The next thing Felix saw was Elisabeth, several yards away from their original position, in the safety of a nearby building's shadow.

"Good, good," He nodded, " don't blame yourself, though. It happens."

Even to the best of them.

Honestly, the idea of leaving Elisabeth alone, without his means of protection, wasn't an idea he was too fond of. It'd just be better to stick together. Stay whole. But it was obvious she made her decision -- just like she had back then, in her office, only several weeks prior.

"Sure."

He said, responding to both of her questions.

[/quote]