She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
side quest [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 23:09:32 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki huffed as she struggled to stay saddled onto Techu as she wormed her way through the trees. "Techu, I'm not a noodle!" Squeaked the girl in protest of her furrets actions. The furret only looked at her and snorted, pouting, but stopping the wiggling.

"Urgh... are we sure it's this way?" Aki second guessed, pulling out her GPS and scratching her head. "Nico knows I'm directionally challenged. " Groaning, she slumped forward onto Techu. The ferret chittered, flicking her tail as they came to a more clear area, where Techu curled up to lay down.

Taking this chance, Aki got off and shook herself out. Trying to get the GPS to work again, but it said she was here? But she did not see! Frustration.

Getting her phone she decided to just call him.

"Hey Nico? I'm kinda lost..."

close tab

played by

Martyin

He/him
December 20
Foretree City
Gay
Trainer
Civilian
Matt Vice
Taken
40 height
40 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicodemus
nicodemus unken
side quest [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 16:27:28 GMT
nicodemus unken Avatar
Setting up camp on top a cliff’s edge allowed for the best view in any extended hike. Nico’s camp was situated perfectly- the ledge was a mere 20 feet off the ground below, just barely tall enough to sit above the tree line. Numerous rocks jutted out beneath the edge. Too tall and slippery for a human to climb- but easy for most mountain-trailing Pokemon, like his Gogoat. Traveling through the trees on foot as opposed to lounging above the canopy was such a different world… With the bushy trees obscuring the sunlight, the world on the ground looked so dark and threatening. This perfect location was impossible to ignore- so he was quick to set up a camp as soon as the wonderful little spot was found. Nico would even wager that few campers knew of the spot since one needed to climb a steep cliffside or utilize a mountain scaling Pokemon. His Gogoat was at home here- currently laying across a sunbaked rock with her legs tucked neatly beneath her fur and leaves. After a long bout of riding, Lilypad was content to soak in the sun and relax.

Normally, Nico would have returned home. But this spot… It called to him. Every breeze that ruffled his hair carried a promising whisper. The air tasted sweet up here. Nothing suffocated him.

He was serious about claiming the spot. For a solid two hours Nico had been engulfed in an energetic swirl of activity. Two large, sturdy-looking tents already sat with a large firepit marking the center. A locked (fireproof) storage chest had been set up, quite literally containing everything they had- sprayed down heavily with Repel though, so they had to move the crate further away from the center of camp for the comfort of their Pokemon. Tucked securely into the rock wall and obscured with a convenient, thick bush. Several rugged-looking cooking pans were stacked neatly by the fireplace as well, and Nico himself sat on the ground next to them, rifling through his hiking bag. A series of different bagged herbs and spices were laid out across the ground next to him. had been sent out to obtain firewood- and lots of it. Nico intended to cook tonight.

Just then, a buzzing from his phone stole his attention. 's name made him quirk a brow, as a flashback of memories back through him… Just one hour ago, he’d texted her amid his excitement. Eagerly babbling about how great his new camp location was, how she should come visit-

Then his eyes went wide with realization, pursing his lips as he recalled his latest text. You should come visit! It’s really close by, right here. He had sent her the location.

…Did she really try to come all the way out here, alone?

Immediately, he answered the phone. Not even having time to say anything before she announced hat she was lost.

”Ohffffff- okay, no problem, Lilypad and I will come get you! Uhh.” Nico stood and whirled around, staring out over the huge canopy of trees… ”…Think you might know where exactly you are?”

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
side quest [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 23:05:17 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki pulled her phone from her ear, staring at the GPS, she flipped Nico onto speaker. "It says I'm here? Are you sure you send me the right location?" She asked meekly, as Techu rolled her eyes. Going into Aki's pocket, she pulled out Fluffy's ball, touching it to let the hourdour out.

A puzzled look was offered towards the ferret, who was chittering to Fluffy. Soon, the canine stepped back, grinning from ear to ear. Aki looked worried, squinting. "... My pokemon are plotting against me Nico-" She started, before Fluffy let out a loud roar. Aki squeaked, covering her ears, closing one eye as she huffed. "Really?!"

Well if Nico didn't hear that, she didn't know what to do. "Well... that help?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
side quest [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 19:30:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHIMSICOTT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METAPOD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?