Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Most Dangerous Game [MP]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 22:30:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

After leaving behind -- to live or die, Elisabeth didn't know -- the Rocket admin had kept running. Winning battles, losing battles, neither was her real purpose here in Littleroot.

Conquering the small town was a nice thought, but not a practical one. had made their true objective clear: to distract the League from METENO.

And in that regard, she was succeeding.

That success hadn't come without cost, however. What brief reprieve she had gotten for herself before Shalin attacked had been negated in some ways, her ears still ringing painfully from the sonic blasts the rider's Pokémon had used.

"Merde, I wish it would stop," Elisabeth hissed out through clenched teeth as she paused to crouch beneath a tree, her AROMATISSE offering yet another HEAL PULSE to ease her mistress's pain.

Aromatisse used HEAL PULSE on Elisabeth!

The MISTY TERRAIN that had plumed behind them was now gone, dissipated many footsteps ago; the terrain was now nothing but regular forest, and Elisabeth sought to take advantage of it.

Again she released her TOXAPEX, and again she engaged in the same trick she had used before when hoping to take a moment's solace to heal. TOXIC SPIKES surrounded her, hoping to reveal anyone who might attack her in this moment's weakness.

Toxapex used TOXIC SPIKES around Elisabeth!

TLDR:
  • Masked in green and white.
  • AROMATISSE used HEAL PULSE on Elisabeth, who is dealing with residual ear ringing after fighting .
  • TOXAPEX used TOXIC SPIKES to protect Elisabeth and reveal anyone who might intrude.

RUNNING MP TALLY: 60
  • 50 MP for participating in a battle.
  • 10 MP for post in a battle.

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 4:24:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After their battle with had concluded, the vigilante duo wasted no time in hunting down their next mark. Taking point was his Lucario, who had gotten some rest since his encounter with 's Zeraora.

Cobalt would spot the Rocket attempting to lick her wounds. Taking initiative, the Lucario would rush towards her Toxapex with Extreme Speed. In the process, the Lucario would end up crushing the Toxic Spikes, being spared of their effects thanks to his Steel-typing.

tags:
notes: Lucario used Extreme Speed on Toxapex
Lucario tripped Toxic Spikes, safe thanks to typing

close tab

played by

Lady

Andy, Seraphim
She/Her
July 15th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Socialite
Cadet
Single
19 height
19 height
"I also know that blood smells like. Call it a gift."
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andraste
Andraste Breathnach
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 4:30:11 GMT
Andraste Breathnach Avatar
In the aftermath of their battle with , the Seraphim and the Phantom found a short reprieve, continuing their anti-Rocket onslaught. Her steps were light and her mind remained focused on the task at hand.

It was she who spotted the lone Rocket seeming to need a moment to recoup, which Seraphim was intent on not giving her if she could. Cobalt seemed to notice too, and she smirked beneath her mask. "Flash cannon," Seraphim ordered her Metagross toward the Aromatisse, who also stepped over the toxic spikes like they were nothing.

tl;dr:
-
- rough visual of her outfit
Post +10
- Metagross steps over toxic spikes, safe due to typing
- Metagross uses flash canon on Aronatisse

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 5:47:05 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

A new headache surfaced as the soft crunch of the failing TOXIC SPIKES reached Elisabeth's aching ears. Before she could react, the EXTREME SPEED of an enemy LUCARIO flashed to her TOXAPEX, the surprise attack landing soundly on the Poison-type.

That alone would be cause for concern.

The shuddering sound of a METAGROSS encroaching on the clearing drew her attention next, the boom of a FLASH CANNON adding to the already unpleasant ringing in her ears as the resounding impact caused her AROMATISSE keen distress.

In mere seconds, she'd been surrounded by two new masked foes: and , neither of which she recognized in their current state.

"Two against one hardly seems sporting, don't you think?" Elisabeth said through her mask's vocalizer, her mocking tone hiding her annoyance. "Are you that lacking in your own individual abilities against Rocket?"

Two Steel-types didn't make for an ideal playing field for her Aromatisse; Plumeria was soundly recalled and replaced with a TSAREENA, one who leapt towards the Metagross with PAYBACK for the action that it had taken against her wounded comrade.

AROMATISSE was RECALLED and replaced with TSAREENA, who used PAYBACK on METAGROSS!

Her TOXAPEX faced the LUCARIO that had struck it, hissing with irritation as it spewed forth LIQUIDATION in retaliation.

TOXAPEX used LIQUIDATION on LUCARIO!

TLDR:
  • LUCARIO hit TOXAPEX with EXTREME SPEED!
  • AROMATISSE took heavy damage from FLASH CANNON, recalled for the rest of the battle!
  • Elisabeth taunts and that they must think little of themselves to have to pick on a single Rocket as a two-some.
  • TSAREENA entered the field and used PAYBACK on METAGROSS!
  • TOXAPEX used LIQUIDATION on LUCARIO!

RUNNING MP TALLY: 70
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. (x2)

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 6:31:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Cobalt was sent flying back several feet from the burst of Liquidation. Recovering, the Lucario glowered at his foe. Manifesting a staff of aura similar to a long bone, the Lucario rushed the Toxapex, attempting to jab it multiple times with the aura staff, intending on jabbing the small creature in the middle of the large 'flaps.'

"Those with no honor shall receive no honor.", the Phantom coldly retorted.

The taunt didn't bother the vigilante. Rocket was not above using numbers to swarm single targets, as they had done to months ago. Among the other heinous tactics employed by Rocket, ganging up on their prey was something the Phantoms would gladly throw back in their faces, with no pity.

tags:
notes: Lucario is hit by Liquidation
Lucario retaliates with Bone Rush

close tab

played by

Lady

Andy, Seraphim
She/Her
July 15th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Socialite
Cadet
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andraste
Andraste Breathnach
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 13:20:45 GMT
The hit landed on the Aromatisse, but their opponent was quick to recall the Pokemon. Instead, a Tsareena took it's place and hit her Metagross back with the payback. Gritting her teeth below the mask, Seraphim let her gaze narrow on their opponent. She had nothing to say to the woman, finding words a true waste right about now.

Instead, she recalled her Metagross and tossed out her Goomy, who launched straight into a muddy water attack that aimed to drench all three of their opponents at once. Keeping her attention forward, Seraphim rubbed the fingers of her gloves together, sparks arching between her fingers while she watched, unused to remaining still while in battle...

tl;dr:
-
Post +10
- Metagross recalled and replaced with Goomy
- Goomy uses Muddy Water on opposing field

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 23:36:49 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

"Those with no honor shall receive no honor."

The dark laughter this reply evoked from her was one tinged with surprise and respect alike. "You might be the first Leaguer I've met today who isn't shackled to the concept of honor," Elisabeth replied to , her grin unseen behind her mask. "How refreshing."

There was no time to relish in banter, unfortunately. The enemy Lucario's BONE RUSH met with a BANEFUL BUNKER as the Toxapex hissed in alarm, jumping back from the Ground-type move to defend itself behind the shield of its many legs.

TOXAPEX used BANEFUL BUNKER to defend against BONE RUSH!

The switch of the METAGROSS to a GOOMY startled Elisabeth, the much smaller Pokémon sneaking its MUDDY WATER in to strike both her Tsareena and now-unshielded Toxapex in a single blow. While neither was significantly impacted by the attack, both were irritated by the damage nonetheless, and the Tsareena stomped forward to handle the intruder.

Blowing a DRAINING KISS towards the Goomy with a wicked smile, the Tsareena sought to replace the damage she'd taken with the health of this freshly released Pokémon.

TSAREENA used DRAINING KISS on GOOMY!

Despite the distinct difference in size between this and her last foe, Narcissa did nothing to scale her attacks down in kind.

TLDR:
  • Elisabeth tells it's refreshing to fight a Leaguer who isn't shackled by honor.
  • TOXAPEX used BANEFUL BUNKER against BONE RUSH!
  • MUDDY WATER hit both TSAREENA and TOXAPEX!
  • TSAREENA used DRAINING KISS on GOOMY!

RUNNING MP TALLY: 80
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. (x3)

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 23:27:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"We are not of the League. We are Phantoms.", the masked man would coldly point out. "The League's weakness and foolishness has allowed Rocket to thrive for far too long. We seek to correct that!"

Cobalt would grimace in frustration as his strikes only hit the protective shell of the Toxapex. If not for his physiology, the Lucario would've been subjected to the poisons coming off the spikes of the Water-type.

When the Toxapex opened itself up again, Lucario would attempt to lunge in with Extreme Speed, and strike at the smaller creature in the center.

tags:
notes: Lucario is spared poisoning thanks to his Steel-typing
Lucario used Extreme Speed on Toxapex

close tab

played by

Lady

Andy, Seraphim
She/Her
July 15th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Socialite
Cadet
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andraste
Andraste Breathnach
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 16:33:51 GMT
Gordon, for his part, was absolutely enraged with the draining kiss. And completely taken aback, made dizzy by the attack. His small squishy body tried to leap away from the Tsareena and Seraphim found herself gritting her teeth behind her mask. Damnit all.

"Come back," she said to the Goomy, who was too enraged by the Tsareena to focus on his master. All of his attacking from this point was provoked only by his growing rage at his leafy opponent. Of his own accord, the Goomy launched into a body slam attack.

She refrained from uttering a curse and didn't look at the Phantom. This was humiliating.

tl;dr:
-
Post +10
- Goomy his by draining kiss
- Goomy angrily retaliates with body slam

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 21:22:46 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

"Not League, but Phantoms?" Elisabeth echoed. Her mouth curled into a smirk behind her mask. "Well, how strange. It was my understanding that Phantoms were ghosts of the dead, and here you are, playing among the living. Shall we correct that?"

The EXTREME SPEED of the Lucario again caught the Toxapex unawares, slamming into its body as the Poison-type growled with pain and displeasure. Instead of retaliating, however, it met the Tsareena's gaze as a silent understanding passed between them.

And then, the two Pokémon switched targets.

Narcissa swung her leg towards the Lucario with a HIGH JUMP KICK, only to feel the soft squishy form of the Goomy's BODY SLAM against her back. She winced slightly, glaring at the Dragon-type with annoyance.

TSAREENA used HIGH JUMP KICK on LUCARIO!

An ICY WIND shrieked through the air as the Toxapex aimed its frozen projectiles towards the small Goomy in answer, bitter with the cruelty of winter's chill.

TOXAPEX used ICY WIND against GOOMY!

TLDR:
  • Banter banter.
  • TOXAPEX is hit by EXTREME SPEED! Uses ICE WIND on GOOMY!
  • TSAREENA is hit by BODY SLAM! Uses HIGH JUMP KICK on LUCARIO!

RUNNING MP TALLY: 90
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. (x4)

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 0:15:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"We are spirits of vengeance! Answering the cries of Rocket's past victims!", the Phantom declared.

The Lucario smashes into the Toxapex, a satisfied 'grin' forming. Despite this, it seemed that the Toxapex switched targets. And the Tsareena was coming for him. Detecting her onslaught, the Lucario managed to dodge out of the path of the attack with a well-timed leap to the right.

tags:
notes: Lucario Detects the High Jump Kick, dodges

close tab

played by

Lady

Andy, Seraphim
She/Her
July 15th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Socialite
Cadet
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andraste
Andraste Breathnach
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 1:33:34 GMT
Seraphim wasn't paying attention to the banter. She was tense, with her gaze locked on her Pokemon. Shit. This wasn't good. He'd never not obeyed her, but then Goron did have a mean streak when it came to his anger. Of all her Pokemon, he was the most likely to go rogue like this.

Goron was clearly pleased that his body slam connected, but the recoil rattled him. It was only when the Goomy finally turned into a face full of an icy wind that Seraphim had to bite her lip so hard it bled to keep herself from crying out. Tears pricked her eyes and she had to dig her heels into the dirt as her Goomy let out a weak cry and then collapsed under the brutal edges of the ice that had been thrown at him.

She did not look at the Phantom, though she remained utterly silent as Gael forced itself back out of its PokeBall and back onto the field. The Metagross took a protective stance in front of it's master, an old, faint chip in its leg glinting off the moonlight. She was frozen, still trying to process the death of her Pokemon, and Gael was going to stand in the way of any opposition.

tl;dr:
-
Post +10
- Goomy hit by icy wind. Deceased on in impact.
- Metagross forces back out of PokeBall to stand guard

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:04:43 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Guerre
[break][break]
[break]

She hadn't expected the woman's Goomy to perish so suddenly.

The Rocket admin had lost many Pokémon in her own life. The Darkest Day alone had consumed many of the ones she'd trained for battle in Rocket, but even before then, in another place and time, she'd had a Beautifly once that had been her most cherished companion in a world where friends had been few and far between.

Elisabeth had never killed a Pokémon before. If any of her Pokémon were to do such a deed, however, it would be the most merciless among them: Cirsium, her Toxapex.

So when the Goomy froze and turned blue in the advent of the ice-swept winds, Elisabeth stared for a moment at the corpse on the ground, her dumbfounded expression neatly hidden beneath her mask. No gasps or exclamations betrayed her surprise, instead allowing a moment of silence to reflect an emotionless reaction that was at odds with the reality of her feelings.

Conflicted. They were conflicted.

"Well," Elisabeth said at last, her tone flat with the vocalizer's hum. Something in their previous scuffle had damaged it, however. Enough that this time, her Kalosian accent came sneering out. "Then that's more vengeance for you to earn, I suppose."

Something uncomfortable crawled up her spine as her eyes caught sight of the Metagross entering the field, the chip in its leg evoking a distant memory that rattled in her mind.

Why was that familiar, somehow? The figure of the masked woman offered no answer, shrouded just as Elisabeth herself was.

Still, as hazy images drifted through her mind of a winery that no longer existed, and two girls who had once run through its vineyards with laughter, Elisabeth wondered.

In a place so far from Kalos, was encountering such a person possible? Were Fate's looms tied that closely together between two strangers on a battlefield?

It doesn't matter. Nothing from your old life matters anymore.

Elisabeth suddenly withdrew her Tsareena and her Toxapex, replacing them with the Aromatisse she'd had at the battle's start.

"You'll forgive me if I don't stay, Phantoms. As enjoyable as this interlude is, I'm needed elsewhere."

The Fairy-type's MISTY TERRAIN flooded the surroundings, blanketing the terrain in a heavy pink mist. Elisabeth took the opportunity to run as their environs were obscured, fleeing into the shadows.

TOXAPEX and TSAREENA withdrawn! AROMATISSE released and used MISTY TERRAIN to shroud 's ESCAPE!

TLDR:
  • Oh shit, we killed a Goomy. That invokes CONFLICTED FEELINGS.
  • Wait that Metagross's leg marking looks familiar. Could it be...? No, that's uncomfy, let's not consider that we might know this nameless person.
  • TOXAPEX and TSAREENA withdrawn! AROMATISSE entered the field and used MISTY TERRAIN!
  • used MISTY TERRAIN to escape uncomfy feelings!
  • Exiting thread, ty for funtimes! <3

RUNNING MP TALLY: 410
  • 10 MP for post in a battle. (x5)
  • 10 MP for killing an enemy Pokemon (Goomy).
  • 100 MP for completing a thread.
  • 200 MP for tying a battle.

[break]
[break]
[break][break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:10:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Goomy perished to the Icy Wind, the Phantom couldn't help but look over to it in shock. He walked over slowly, horrified with what he just saw.

It was the Rocket's words that pried his attention away from the fallen Goomy. Or more specifically, her accent. Being native to Kalos himself, Thomas easily picked up the accent.

But that wasn't important now. Thomas went over to comfort his partner. He knew how horrible it felt to lose one's own Pokemon. It was something the man attempted to avoid, even in his crusade against Rocket.

He had no words. Thomas was left speechless by the loss.

The Lucario was tempted to give chase, but ultimately attended to his master, and the Lady.

tags:
notes: Thomas attends to Goomy and Andraste
Spinoff Post x5 - 50
Battle Participation - 50
Battle Completion - 100
Draw - 200
Total - 400

close tab

played by

Lady

Andy, Seraphim
She/Her
July 15th
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Socialite
Cadet
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andraste
Andraste Breathnach
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:33:25 GMT
In a moment like this, it was easy to fall out of the phantom persona. Still frozen in silent shock, the woman had to take in slow, even breaths so she didn't scream her mounting rage to the heavens. Another thing that Rocket had taken from her. And not only that, but she knew that voice. It was older now, but the lilt was the same. Just more mature.

Glaring into the pink mist, Andraste didn't move until she caught Thomas' movement at the corner of her eye. She shook her head. "We have work to do," she said, shutting down any attempt by Thomas or Cobalt at trying to soothe her right then. She didn't want soothing. She wanted to watch this world fucking burn to ash. That was it.

tl;dr:
-

Spinoff Post x5 - 50
Battle Participation - 50
Battle Completion - 100
Pokemon Death - 200
Draw - 200
Total - 600

[/blockquote]