saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 14:10:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"...?"[break][break]

interrupted on his casual stroll along the beach on a beautiful night, he glances up only to witness flashes of color which would've normally been a sight to behold but he recognizes them to be minior.[break][break]

why are they falling, though? and what can he possibly do to save them?[break][break]

"shit."

[attr="class","ooc"]mission![break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 21:51:57 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-haunter"] starfall //  

[attr="id","moonpost"]

It seems his haunter has become a bit turned around. Hovering over the dark waters in search of other ghost-types, the return journey has landed them not back in Sootopolis, but rather the sandy shores of Mossdeep.[break][break]

Fern huffs quietly from his perch atop Morticia’s back as she LEVITATES, though when he speaks it’s more of an amused exasperation. “Shouldn’t you be good at seeing in the dark?” he asks of the haunter, who only makes a non-committal yawning noise. As if she’s having none of his fussing, which is probably exactly the case.[break][break]

The sudden flashes of prismatic light that brighten up the sky are a quick distraction from their navigational error, though. A minior shower– how unexpected.[break][break]

They vault lower and lower, eliciting a frown from Fern as he touches down to the ground– Morticia still hovering alongside him. It’s only then that they’re not alone on the stretch of beach. “You seeing this?” As if it weren’t obvious.

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#298fa6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#298fa6;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 12:05:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"the falling minior?"[break][break]

the dying minior, more like. and while he normally would just ignore and leave them to their inevitable doom, his relationship with virizion compels him to stay and help.[break][break]

and, of course, it would be a bad look for an elite four and public figure to simply walk away.[break][break]

"i think we can catch them while they fall."[break][break]

he hums in thought, then tilts his head over to look at the stranger.[break][break]

"any ideas?"

[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 17:53:14 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“Yeah? What else is there to see?” Fern pauses, then hums as he taps at his chin. “Oh, well I know I’m pretty eye-catching, but in this case…” A grin cracks across his face as he winks. Always with the over-inflated sense of self, this one.[break][break]

Their attention turns shortly back to the minior descending overhead, head tilting upward toward the night sky. A shame, the poor things all sent into a downward spiral like this.[break][break]

But is there really anything to be done?[break][break]

His impromptu companion seems to think as much. “Catch them?” Fern frowns as he glances over, “Won’t they be, you know, hot? He knows at least a little science, see.[break][break]

Of course he’s got zero ideas, but thinking on his feet has always been a handy skill of his. “A net? Supposing they don’t burn through. There’s just so many, one by one seems a bit far fetched. Ah- why am I participating, again?”[break][break]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 6:47:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the stranger's confidence (arrogance?) reminds him of himself from a time not too long ago. it's for that reason that matias takes a proper moment to look at them, and it's only then that he understands.[break][break]

"you're not my type but i'm sure you are attractive to many."[break][break]

then, his attention returns to the falling minior as they should take priority.[break][break]

"i think they'd just burn through the net. and you're participating because i asked you to."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"i still think we could catch them. our pokemon, i mean. i'm sure they've been through worse."

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 22:13:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

There’s definitely a degree of arrogance in their self-confidence. But they’re not all that offended by the rebuff. Fern’s thoughts are rather preoccupied by someone in particular these days, anyway.[break][break]

Even so, they laugh— head tilting back as a hand lifts to their chest. “That is a fact, yes.”[break][break]

It’s no more than lighthearted playfulness, because that is their base nature. All fun and games until talk returns to the minior. “But why are you asking? And do you have the authority to impose that request?”[break][break]

Fern’s head cants to the side. Like a shadowy reflection, their haunter mimics the gesture.[break][break]

“Perhaps, but again…how do you expect a few Pokémon to catch that many? If a net won’t work.” Their fingers snap, “Could we use the ocean to our advantage? Make a, uh, bowl, of sorts?” His arms bow out in front of him to mime the example.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 9:13:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

every second they spend debating on how best to save the minior is a second wasted but what choice do they have? they can't even come to an agreement on whether or not this stranger should or would help.[break][break]

"i'm asking a fellow good samaritan to help me save them."[break][break]

he smiles only to frown a second later.[break][break]

"like, a bowl made out of the ocean? or like a slide to guide them into the ocean?"[break][break]

do minior even like water? probably not.

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 21:53:31 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"] starfall //

[attr="id","moonpost"]

A scoff slips loose, “Uhh..right. I’m the goodest samaritan.” His voice practically crackles from how dry it is. Far cry from the truth, that. Upstanding citizen? Any appearances to suggest as much were no more than smoke and mirrors.[break][break]

Still, he has nothing better to do, he supposes. It’s boredom, not benevolence. Which is probably why his ideas don’t seem as good (though Fern finds them to be brilliant, thank you.)[break][break]

“Both? I don’t know!” Fern tosses his hands, eyes wide and shoulders rising and falling as he does so. “Unless you really think we can keep up with them, one at a time.”[break][break]

Despite his skepticism, he recalls his haunter and sends out his dragapult. Cecilia nudges him up onto her back within moments, but the swap does switch a lightbulb on. “Oh! Portal.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 10:40:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

portal. of course! how could he not have thought of such a simple solution?[break][break]

"you genius."[break][break]

it's unclear whether he's talking about fern or their dragapult as he doesn't even look in their direction, too focused on the minior that continue to fall to their deaths.[break][break]

a pokeball cracks open from within his pocket, and from it comes a dragapult as well.[break][break]

"save the minior."[break][break]

and with a nod, his dragapult slithers away, expecting fern's to follow as well.

[break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 20:08:28 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"] starfall //

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Even if the compliment isn’t meant for him specifically, Fern takes it readily.[break][break]

“Mm, yeah. I know.” That trademark cheekiness is there. In his voice and in his smug grin.[break][breaks]

Fern looks to Ceci, then cradles her scaly chin with both hands, rubbing his nose against the end of her snout. “Smart girl, you heard him. Off with you!” She rumbles a coo before darting to follow after the other dragapult, tail rippling behind her.[break][break]

Up in the air, she fades below the minior, PHANTOM FORCE pulling open a portal to begin shuttling the falling Pokémon to the sandy beaches below.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:22:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

PHANTOM FORCE is what ends up saving the day. they take a page right out of 's books even if he doesn't quite realize it yet.[break][break]

"such a useful move."[break][break]

he nods in approval, directed at his dragapult even if there's little chance of the ghost-dragon being able to see it that far away.[break][break]

finally, he turns back to the stranger.[break][break]

"i'm matias, by the way."

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 3:07:54 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“Agreed,” Fern murmurs in response, eyes still on his own dragapult as she works her magic.[break][break]

Admittedly, he’s curious. He’d like to go over and examine the collected minior–possibly gather some up and take them home so that he can possibly hand them over to more capable hands at Rocket HQ.[break][break]

Actually, if he can flag Ceci to change portal location temporarily to his home instead…that just might be a discreet plausibility.[break][break]

Fern looks over, distracted from his scheming. A crooked grin cracks across his face. “Ah, so he does have a name. I was beginning to think you’d be going the mysterious, unnamed route.”[break][break]

For a moment, he considers complying with his own name, but– “Harper,” he says instead. The name used when he’s uncertain for someone, or undoubtedly trying to get away with something. The world does, indeed, seem to have a confused impression of Harper Beck.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 8:11:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias will have to collect some of the minior for as well, understanding that they may be of some use to her to study. he is, after all, her best assistant.[break][break]

"i don't think mysterious suits me much. not like i could ever be here, anyway."[break][break]

despite his words of arrogance, he means them genuinely as though humbleness were overshadowed by duty.[break][break]

"harper. nice. and what do you normally do, harper?"

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 17:05:35 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Perhaps if he’s caught, he can just…say he’s curious and would like to take some home to nurse back to health. That should be an acceptable enough reason, right? After all, Fern can’t very well nurse all of the little meteor pokemon. It’s not like he’s overflowing with extra space in his flat.[break][break]

“Hm? Why’s that?” His words give Fern the impression that he should know who this guy is, but, well…[break][break]

He’s great at being self-absorbed enough to not have outside awareness when he doesn’t care to.[break][break]

Maybe he’s a little familiar. Like a passing face sort of familiar. But that’s all he’s got.[break][break]

“Me? I’m in printing. Like, signs and things.” Not a total lie.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 2:58:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh. no reason, i guess."[break][break]

it's quite rare for him to run into someone who is unaware of his current standing. he finds it refreshing which is why he has no intentions of breaking that bubble just yet.[break][break]

"printing signs and things. that sounds interesting."[break][break]

his words may sound dry bu this tone is one of genuine curiosity.[break][break]

"what's the funniest thing you've printed?"

[break]