stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 16:48:15 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"] starfall //

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“If you say so.” Fern isn’t quite sure he believes the vague response. But he’s also looking to evade close scrutiny too, so he doesn’t push the subject.[break][break]

“Yeah, I mean, it’s nothing flashy, but it pays the bills.” Along with all of the false papers he creates as well… Fern opens his hands as Cecilia temporarily returns to his side, demanding praise for her hard work. He scratches at her chin. “It can be creative, too. When people need design assistance.”[break][break]

The dragapult portals herself away once again.

His hand lifts to rub his chin in thought. “I think that would depend on your brand of humor.”[break][break]

He’d seen plenty of strange requests in his time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#298fa6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#298fa6;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 17:04:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, i see. then i may require your services in the near future."[break][break]

while does a great job with his pr, they could always use help with designs and marketing material. he's sure luka would appreciate working with such a creative mind like harper here.[break][break]

he pays no mind to their dragapult.[break][break]

"do you have a business card on you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]mission![break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 17:11:23 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"] starfall //

[attr="id","moonpost"]

A brow lifts curiously. “Oh yeah? Anything in particular?”[break][break]

Not his truest wheelhouse, but he’ll take business where it crops up.[break][break]

“Hm…” Fern pats at his pockets, then fishes free a wallet. “It seems I do.”[break][break]

He’s careful to make sure that it’s one that has Harper Beck listed, rather than Fern Delaney.[break][break]

As he offers it over for the other to take, he curates a carefully sheepish laugh. “Don’t mind the address, properly relocating is a bit of a hectic thing these days.” Not that he actually has any real intent of doing so, but there should at least be some offered excuse for the Sootopolis locale, no?[break][break]

One less suspect, anyway.

[break][break]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 10:05:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nothing yet. probably consultation work as you seem to have a very creative mind."[break][break]

his perception is based on their interaction so far. so, really, all fifteen minutes of it. but his perception is rarely wrong.[break][break]

he accepts the business card and peers down at it.[break][break]

"can't imagine living there but to each their own."[break][break]

after a chuckle, he pockets it and offers his own in return, but instead of his number is the shared cellphone he and use for business-related topics.[break][break]

"feel free to call at any time."

[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 3:28:22 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]
“You’ve made an accurate assessment,” Fern trills in response, obviously pleased to be complimented. There is nothing he enjoys more than having his creativity and cleverness called to light. It makes his head inflate.[break][break]

If he looks at the card, front and back, he’ll find pertinent info on one side, and a decorative dreepy pattern on the other. It’s very cute, if he does say so himself.[break][break]

“You learn to make the most of it.” He shrugs, still playing at an air of well, what can ya do when you’re just a civvie? Though civvie he is most certainly not.[break][break]

Fern’s brows furrow together. “What do you mean? Wouldn’t you be calling me..?”[break][break]

He can’t say he gets it, exactly. “Unless you’ve got some service you think you should be providing me?” Because obviously he’s not just going to call a guy looking for work. That would be a strange business practice, surely.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 15:13:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh. good point."[break][break]

a hefty chuckle is breathed out at the realization. he dips his head in a nod, then shrugs.[break][break]

"force of habit, i think. yeah, i'll call when the time comes."[break][break]

silent for moments after that, he snaps his fingers together once it finally comes to him.[break][break]

"oh! i remember now. if you ever need assistance relocating out of sootopolis, then you can call."

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 0:01:12 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“Mm. Yeah, I make those sometimes.” Fern smirks crookedly.[break][break]

“Interesting habit.” If he’s used to people coming to him rather than the other way around– he must be someone of higher standing then, surely?[break][break]

Which could be useful to Fern. Or hold the potential for things to go very, very awry.[break][break]

His brows lift in a reactive ah! His mouth opens as well, though the actual sound doesn’t follow. “Right. Yes, I’ll definitely keep that in mind.” Nah, no he won’t… Fern’s head tilts. “Are you in real estate?”[break][break]

For the most part, the question is a sarcastic one, as betrayed by the snort of laughter that follows.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 8:19:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

sarcasm or otherwise, matias sees it as an opportunity to introduce himself without the sudden awkwardness of jerking the topic of conversation. he chuckles in return, not snorting, however.[break][break]

"no, i'm part of the elite four and also the military."[break][break]

he looks back at fern.[break][break]

"i help civilians relocate out of peculiar situations should they need to. it's why the offer stands. sootopolis seems...unhinged? not sure what the right word is."

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 0:11:28 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-haunter"] starfall //  

[attr="id","moonpost"]

Fern’s eyebrows climb sharply. Well shoot. Of course, this can be read as simple surprise, and not an internal scrambling on Fern’s part to make sure he’s got his bases covered.[break][break]

“Oh, well then that explains the vague familiarity of your face. Apologies that it didn’t come to me sooner.” He doesn’t deign to call Matias sir, or something. He’s not in the military, so he’s not going to default to the formalities.[break][break]

His gaze lifts again to the dragapults finishing up on containing the minior, then shifts over to the scattering of them along the beach, glowing like little Christmas lights. Or the northern lights pulled down from the sky.[break][break]

He will definitely need to be discreet in taking any along with him.[break][break]

“That makes more sense,” he replies with a brief laugh, “‘unhinged’ isn’t far off the mark I suppose, but I was there long before things, er, shifted. It’s taken a bit more to disrupt the more stubborn locals.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 2:37:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no worries. it's nice to be unfamiliar to someone for once."[break][break]

is that bragging? humble-bragging? what's said is said so he'll leave it at that.[break][break]

when his dragapult finally returns to his side, appearing from out of its PHANTOM FORCE, it does no more than bump its snoot against matias' shoulder. he turns, giving it a few pats before recalling it.[break][break]

"and are you one of the stubborn locals?"

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 5:35:06 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“I’m sure.” He doesn’t really note the humble-brag for what it is. In all honesty, as self-inflated as Fern is, that level of notoriety sounds exhaustive. Even to him.“Must be nice to catch a breather.”[break][break]

Cecilia is far more affectionate than Matias’ dragapult. She twirls around Fern, nudging against his shoulder and then the side of his head when he doesn’t immediately scratch under her chin.[break][break]

“Of course.” Fern flexes one puny arm with a grin, “I’m made of tougher stuff.” He’s already relocated once before, from Galar, after all.[break][break]

Repeating the process is undesirable.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 8:26:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'm sure you are."[break][break]

and while fern doesn't necessarily look tough, at least not to matias, their dragapult does which by extension must mean that fern (harper) is as well to have trained it.[break][break]

regardless, anyone who chooses to stay in sootopolis can be considered tough. but he thinks of them as foolish.[break][break]

"i'll leave you to it, then. i can handle the minior relocation from here."

[break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 3:56:12 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]

“Don't go forgetting it!” As if Fern would ever consider actively challenging this guy who is obviously much stronger than himself.[break][break]

That would be laughable, truly. Fern knows their place as the slippery sort to disengage rather than get themself stuck in a bind.[break][break]

Though, he has trainer Ceci well—that much is truth.[break][break]

“Right. Glad to have begrudgingly assisted you in this!” Fern gives him a teasing salute, though they wander back toward the gaggle of minior under the pretense of checking their well-being.[break][break]

If Matias notices him shuffling a few into one final PHANTOM FORCE is anyone’s guess. Hoisting himself onto Ceci’s back he looks over at the elite four member one last time. “I’ll be off then!”[break][break]

Set to drop through the same portal should Matias not halt him, gone in a wink.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STARFALL
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 0:43:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: