moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
Maybe this is what I get for leaving you out in the cold. Drag my body to the woods and let me go.
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 16:41:37 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

It had just began to rain as he stepped into the Slateport Ranger HQ. November had left the air cooler and the trees were whittled down to brittle, nearly naked fingerbones. A lot had seemingly changed in the past month and Shinra had found himself far too occupied to sufficiently consider it all. The world still turned and, frankly, that was all that mattered to him. His job had become something of a curious coping mechanism.
[break][break]
The call he'd received was a curious one. No more than idle speculation after behavior witnessed on the battlefield. It wasn't the first time for Shinra, except for the fact this wasn't necessarily an interrogation session. Unfortunately, the allowances of the Kanto war were not the standards upheld in general investigation. So, he'd have to play this the slow and somewhat less fun way. Oh well...
[break][break]
Shinra was first and foremost a doctor of behavioral analysis so it would be treated like any other therapy session only there was a price to pay for lying. He was certain that the man, , was a man of integrity. However, a devious part of him hoped the man was also a liar.
[break][break]
Paperwork all neatly aligned and gloves applied — he asked for a cup of tea and found a room of suitable privacy and comfort. Just like any burrow, it was easy to lull one into a false sense of safety, but any safe place could still hide a snake. "Mr. Sharpe, please come in."

[break][break]
[break][break]

Mission: Post-PAAA

[attr="class","star3"][attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 3:42:32 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest4"]
[attr="class","calebtest4post"]

[attr="class","calebtest4tag"]

Strange, to show up to work after the apocalypse.[break][break]
But, of course, it hadn't actually happened: the world ending. The world was still turning, Hoenn was still in tact, and Caleb was still a Slateport Ranger. Somehow, life had returned to some semblance of normalcy. Except for one thing, of course.[break][break]
was in Hoenn.[break][break]
Caleb hadn't been able to find his brother again at Littleroot, but, after some relatively quick online searching a few days later, he'd uncovered exactly where Zev had been hiding for the past three years - right under Caleb's nose. It was honestly astounding that Zev had not actually found Caleb for so long, given that they had been living in the same city the entire time.[break][break]
The world worked in mysterious ways.[break][break]
Distracted by the thought of actually visiting Howling at the Moon in the coming days, to confront an unmasked Zev on neutral ground, Caleb had nearly missed the fact that the receptionist had been calling his name when he'd entered the Slateport Ranger Headquarters.[break][break]
"Cadet Sharpe! There's a man here to see you. He's in the empty office, room 105."[break][break]
Caleb had blinked at her, stupefied. Could Zev have actually come for him first? Would his brother so blatantly walk right into a building filled to the brim with his enemies? He wouldn't put it past him, the man was fearless, and slightly unhinged when it came to seeing his missions through. And his mission at the time of their last meeting had been to bring Caleb home.[break][break]
But the voice that beckoned Caleb into office room 105 was not Zev's. And when Caleb entered, the man sitting behind the desk was definitely not Zev. He was a sly looking fellow with light hair and keen eyes that Caleb did not recognize. He was not wearing a Ranger uniform, so it was unlikely he was a Cadet sent over from a different city. Strangely - for whatever reason - he felt suddenly apprehensive, like he had just walked into some kind of trap.[break][break]
"Who the hell are you?" He asked bluntly, though more surprised than angry.[break][break]
It had been a long week, and he had a brother to find.

[attr="class","calebtest4ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Post-PAAA[break]
Note on timing: this thread takes place after the events of PAAA-Littleroot.

[attr="class","calebtest4pkmn"]

[attr="class","calebtest4credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest4]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4tag a"]font:800 14px Poppins!important;color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4post .calebtest4pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:-7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
Maybe this is what I get for leaving you out in the cold. Drag my body to the woods and let me go.
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 20:08:45 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
"Who the hell are you?" Bit of a rude fellow, wasn’t he? Despite the brusque tone, Shinra maintained a pleasant expression (as much as he was capable of). Then again, should he truly be offended, considering no one in their right mind was excited to see him? As far as he figured; however, he’d yet to do anything to trigger resistance. Oh well — he supposed this was just going to be one of those days then.
[break][break]
“My name is Shinra Moro, I’m an investigator for the International Police and I have some questions for you.” [break][break]
He watched him keenly then. If there was any betrayal of thought on his face it would likely be an immediate one. Active minds had an impulse to betray what was burdening them. So, he wondered if anything was burdening the ranger. If so, perhaps then he might unburden himself.
[break][break]
As in most cases, Shinra was an unknown entity and, clearly, Caleb wasn’t the type to conditionally respond with courtesy, so he too had no reason to pretend to be more decent than he was.
[break][break]
“It’s been three years, has it not? Since you left Kanto.” It was a point of both contention and likeness. Most importantly, in the younger man’s file, Shinra had reason to believe its significance was far more than simply a divergence of one’s path. The other man had history, but the real curiosity was whether or not that history had ever left. He penciled in brief their immediate interaction.
[break][break]
“I’ll be frank — I don’t care if this is an inconvenience for you. The only thing you should be worried about right now is inconveniencing me. I’m called when the basis of one’s integrity is called into question. And, right now, I’m here because there are concerns of your allegiance levied against you and the only reason we’re meeting in the comfort of this cozy location is because it’s illegal now to do as I was originally trained in Kanto to do. Do you understand?” His cordial expression dropped then, blue eyes sharp.
[break][break]
“Now, sit down.” Though his tone was even throughout the explanation, it slipped from the congenial tone to something no longer begging for compliance. It was no longer a request, it was an expectation.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 20:09:42 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

The International Police?[break][break]
Caleb sat.[break][break]
The Ranger stared at the investigator with the cool expression, gaze like ice, and realized with a profound sense of irony that, for all he had worried about Kanto Rocket finding him and punishing him for the sin of betrayal, he had forgotten about the possibility of Interpol finding him and punishing him for the sin of having been Kanto Rocket in the first place.[break][break]
Caleb tried desperately to assess just how shrewd this might be. The man certainly seemed experienced. His tone brokered no room for argument or subversion. Caleb opened his mouth to begin the process of lying, but then he closed it, stopping himself.[break][break]
What did he hope to gain by lying? The world had nearly ended. Zev was probably the only thing standing between Caleb and an untimely Rocket-induced death. Perhaps if he played this right, he'd be able to come out of it with...what? Some protection against whatever Rocket forces could potentially harm him? Zev's secret was safe with him - it wouldn't be any use as leverage - but there had to be a way to convince Interpol that he could be of use to them rather than locking him up.[break][break]
"Three years, seven months, and one day," He answered, throat dry. "That's how long it's been."

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4tag a"]font:800 14px Poppins!important;color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4post u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4ooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4post .calebtest4pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:-7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest4 .calebtest4credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 16:55:24 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

That's better. Despite his demeanor, he didn't set out to control the other, but he couldn't allow the other man to believe that this situation was anything less than completely serious. Kanto was, admittedly, a trigger for Shinra. Even more so when one might be connected to the Kanto rocket. That was a personal matter, as were most things when involving the infamous organization.[break][break]
Guilty until proven innocent, maybe it was backwards, but he was a man that wished nothing more than for someone to persuade him otherwise. Anyone capable of that would certainly prove themselves innocent, or dangerous.
[break][break]
He smiled as Caleb opened his mouth before promptly shutting it. So, at least he was smarter than most of the people Shinra met on the other side of the table. It was usually more fun though, when they decided to lie. So, maybe it should have been a disappointment for him.
[break][break]
Three years, seven months, and one day. He marked as such, even though the date was already there. It was just nice to see it affirmed. The particularity of the number was interesting, to say the least, but he supposed he too remembered the day he finally gave up and left. "Why did you leave?" The notes were there, but he wanted to hear him say it.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 3:18:54 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

Why did he leave?[break][break]
How could he possibly answer that question in only a few sentences? Did this fellow have all day? All night? There was so much Caleb could say, so many little details he could outline. He remembered every mission he'd been assigned, every order he'd been given. He could picture the faces of his victims, innocent people who had not deserved to be tortured and killed by Rocket for resisting tyranny, for demanding their freedom.[break][break]
But when he spoke - and he finally did - the right words came easily and simply stated.[break][break]
"It was either get out or die trying. Kanto was a fucking hellscape, but it turns out some of its devils have breaking points."[break][break]
Caleb felt suddenly angry. How dare this man waltz in here and demand Caleb relive his trauma? You deserve far worse, a voice in the back of his mind whispered. This is a mercy and you know it.[break][break]
The anger dissipated as quickly as it had coalesced. In its wake, there was only exhaustion. Haunted blue eyes met Shinra Moro's, and Caleb continued, "They made me do terrible things, and I should have left after the very first one. I didn't, for reasons I'm not proud of. Then they forced me to murder someone I loved, because he turned out to be a spy for the Kanto Resistance. It was him or me, and in that moment, I chose selfishly. Twenty-four hours after that incident, I made my decision to leave. If I was killed in the process, so be it."[break][break]
Caleb's voice was hoarse as he spoke. He licked his lips, feeling weighed down by the past. Arrest me if you want to, he thought. I'm guilty of countless crimes, and I don't intend to resist.

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 17:43:33 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

In truth, he didn't frankly care if he caused this man discomfort. Especially not when Kanto was involved, but his homeland had always been something of a convenient excuse, hadn't it? He wasn't doing this out of retribution. He also hadn't interrogated and tortured people for the safety and security of his people. No, he did it because he liked it. If this man was expecting any kind of leniency out of him, he was sorely mistaken.
[break][break]
Though, guilt and self-blame were things he could work with. There were such excusable things to him as absolution and if this man sought that? Well, he could afford him some leniency for that at least. He marked the notes down in silence as the other continued to explain his story. "They made you do horrible things..." He quoted from the page, ice blue eyes darting up to fixate on the others.
[break][break]
"You know, Mr. Sharpe, in my experience, what I find least disturbing is what people are capable of doing when they feel cornered. I'm not unsympathetic to it but, in the end, the choices you make are the ones you want to make." Of course he wasn't sympathetic, he lacked utter sympathy for most people. "The truth is they did not force you to kill that man, you chose to because you wanted to live. It's really that simple. There's no fault in that, but what matters is the choices you plan to make from here on." He was useful, that was it. Otherwise, this would have gone differently.
[break][break]
"What is the name of the man you spoke to in Littleroot?"

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:30:27 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

Caleb grit his teeth in frustration and anguish, balled his hands into fists. He hated 's words because they were true. Of course he'd wanted to live. He'd said it was selfish, hadn't he? He wasn't proud of his choice. Couldn't a man like Shinra hear in Caleb's voice the sentiment of regret, the utter and complete certainty that Caleb had chosen poorly - that he should have died instead?[break][break]
what matters is the choices you plan to make from here on.[break][break]
There was a foreboding air to that statement, a threat beneath the practicality of Shinra's tone. Be of use, or we'll lock you up. Well, Caleb could have anticipated that. He really ought not feel surprised. He'd need to trade knowledge for freedom. Could the Hoenn League government intervene? The Rangers? Maybe could somehow get him out of this.[break][break]
Deep down, he knew they couldn't.[break][break]
Shinra's next question made Caleb's blood run cold.[break][break]
"I never got his name," he lied, finding that his delivery did not waver. He had promised that he would protect his identity in exchange for continued protection from a swift Rocket assassination. And anyway, this was his brother. He wouldn't be selling him out to just anyone, even if he wanted to.[break][break]
"There were several Rockets at Littleroot, to be exact. A whole army of them, really. I fought alongside my fellow Rangers. It's a blur to me now, honestly. I'd fought more than one of them by the end. They were all masked or otherwise obscured."[break][break]
He frowned, looking away, as if lost in the memories of that stressful day. The best lies always held kernels of truth.

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
awards
97 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 15:42:55 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

His time was running out, but he didn't yet dare to glance down at his watch. Caleb didn't actually have to tell him anything, maybe it was ill-process not to explain that to him. Maybe he already knew and this information was given willingly. In all truth, the man didn't seem like a threat. He certainly didn't seem like the type that he was after. If anything, he knew the bigger fish was not far behind, lurking in the shadows waiting for blood in the water.
[break][break]
"I will find out, you know, regardless of you telling me or not." He had a habit for digging up things better left at rest. Maybe he'd end up in a bigger fight than he anticipated, but his life was volatile. If anything, he was simply looking for the reason. Under his skin, he was not quite so polite or civil. He was likely no better than the rocket that Caleb was trying to protect, but he had his precious justice.
[break][break]
Despite everything, he nodded and decided a different technique. There might very well be an opportunity here. "I see, okay then. No further questioning, for now." He paused briefly, "I respect you rangers quite a big deal, you do far more for the league than your reputations permit. While I understand your reasons for protecting this person, I believe them misguided. One day, you'll realize that. Hopefully not too late, but should you be interested, there is a place for you with that kind of intel." He'd leave it at that, shrugging idly. His smile was the same fox-like emptiness. Almost taunting. "I'll keep in touch."

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 16:31:26 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]

Caleb was left to his troubled thoughts as departed, smooth as smoke but with the same bitter aftertaste.[break][break]
There is a place for you with that kind of intel.[break][break]
Shinra's proposition rubbed Caleb the wrong way, despite the benefits he might be afforded if he were to work for INTERPOL. He might not be a member of Team Rocket anymore, but that didn't mean he was keen on snitching. Especially not on Zev, of all people. might be an assassin, a terrorist, all of the things people feared about Rocket, but Caleb wasn't about to sell out his own brother for some kind of career advancement.[break][break]
The tenuous truce between Caleb and his brother was a personal matter. Caleb would be responsible if Zev hurt people in Hoenn. That wasn't something he was willing to pawn off to the highest bidder. He needed to shoulder that burden.[break][break]
But should he warn Zev about INTERPOL's meddling? This seemed confident that he would find out who Caleb had fought at Littleroot one way or another. Caleb chewed on that thought for a long time, delaying getting back to work.[break][break]
In the end, he decided that Zev probably deserved to be locked up. Caleb just wasn't willing to be the one to do it. If someone else managed to, without his help?[break][break]
Well, so be it.

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rattlesnake. [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:52:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: