part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
CORNERED
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 4:31:26 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A half moon burned brightly against the ebon night sky. Amongst the forest of Route 102, Toni had come to hunt Grovyle and Sceptile per the request of a mutual client for Toni and ’s. A dozen or so was the request. The grass-types didn’t stand much of a chance against a pack of full grown fire-types. The three Houndoom took them easily. One nest had half the quota, so it didn’t take long.

What Toni assumed would be an easy night, took a turn for the worst . . .

Apparently, the nest was near a frequented camp site, and the current campers called on the Rangers when they heard the battle raging.

“SMOG!” she growled, Alpha blanketed the area in a thick purple haze, obscuring the silhouette of the four ranger on her tail. The woman turned and bolted, having lost her sense of direction 10 minutes ago.

’This way!’ a voice in the distance called, close enough for her to be dangerously uncomfortable. “Fuck, return!” a quick snap of her wrist recalled the three Houndoom, allowing her to move silently through the night and slip into thick shadow of a downed tree.

Toni lifts her wrist to open up her comms, speaking into the mic built into her helmet, “Hey Roach, remember when I said I wouldn’t need any help . . . yeah, I need help,” That takes a lot for the woman to admit. Later, she’d likely deny it.

MISSION

+ Toni is cornered! Help, please.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
CORNERED
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 7:59:22 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
”no problem.”

the engine started, and it was barely faster than a crawl past the trees as he scoped out the situation. when he spotted them, he lamented over comms, ”aw sheit. it’s the law.” anything else would’ve been better, in his opinion.

he had a special hat for moments like these. it was black felt, and perhaps with his mask, he did not look entirely unlike zorro with a beard. grabbing it out of the seat, he replaced the one already on his head, and pulled up the dark fabric looped around his neck.

”i'm on my way.”

a beater of a pickup truck dove through the ditch and off the road, speeding through woodland and past blotches of gold uniform. on his way past the closest one, a pokéball was dropped out of the stuck window. 

the malamar that burst from it writhed, ready, and unconcerned that it had been left behind. infinite patterns that swirled in its gaze were hypnotizing, poised on ranger number one.
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
CORNERED
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 9:04:14 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni makes sure she turns off her comms before she lets out a long sigh of relief. She can her heart pounding in her Arceus damned ears. This was . . . unusual. Her head tilts slightly to see the flash of metal as the old pickup truck slowly rolled by.

H-hey! Whats’ that?!’ there’s the sound of chaos as the Malamar lulls one of the officers to sleep. Toni raises the visor on her helmet to let a sharp whistle ring out through the night which awakens the predator.

Above the four the treetops rustle, which also draws their attention away from the Malamar. A Manectric and Mightyena find their way out of the pokeballs, but before the third can release its companion, the Gliscor silently swoops down from the trees, incapacitating the ranger with GUILLOTINE.

THUNDER rips through the airs towards the scorpion, while the Mightyena lunges at the Malamar with bite.

“I’m coming around,” she whispers. Toni uses the distraction to slip out of the crevice, and try to sneak around to truck.

+ Manectric and Mightyena are released!
+ One Ranger is GUILLOTINED and one is SLEEPING
+ Mightyena uses BITE on Malamar, Manectric sues THUNDER on Gliscor

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
CORNERED
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 7:35:09 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
with two taken care of—if only temporarily for their getaway—it was on to the next. inside the truck, another pokéball released a cubone into the passenger seat.

”okay, boom boom. target practice.”

cubone’s bone was wielded, and then thrown at the ranger’s head, smacking and bouncing off his skull, back into the pokemon’s hand. it was enough to slow and disorient, at least. the truck also slowed a short distance away at the sound of toni nearby.

”yes’m.”

he looked down at the cubone. ”you might hafta scooch over boomer.” unless toni was hopping into the back, of course.