snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
question...?
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 2:32:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the aftermath, she should be resting, healing, recuperating.

and despite her body's need for recovery, she makes it all of three days on bed rest before she's ready to crawl up the walls.

she makes a summons half out of boredom and mostly because after the events of mt pyre, she can barely get up without some form of assistance.

it's a half sleepy sort of text that finds itself in 's inbox, misspelled and not making as much sense as she'd hope.

when he arrives, she's sprawled out across the couch in the background as a golurk answers the door with a coo.

"come on in."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
question...?
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 12:23:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","top"]

childhood friends.

[break][break] it seemed awkward to remember all the connections that his father had left in his wake. part of him had wondered if it would simply be easier to sever them. after all, the dead had no place in deciding what the living did.

[break][break] but jayden knew better than to challenge dmitri's word.

[break][break] even in death, it carried weight.

[break][break] the pharmaceutical ceo steps into the home of , sliding off his shoes and his coat.

[break][break] "you know," he remarks. "i don't think i've ever been here before."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
question...?
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 2:22:28 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums at the thought, propping her head up on the back of the couch to stare at him.

the change in sitting position all but knocks the wind out of her sails and she’s quiet for a moment, chest heaving its way through pain.

”really?”

it’s slightly constrained but she pays it no mind.

”is it everything you thought it’d be?”

a lazy smile rises, then, and she’s almost proud of the tease.

”how’re you doing?”

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
question...?
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 2:27:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i've never thought about it."

[break][break] he blinks.

[break][break] it was a house. so he supposed it was fine.

[break][break] but then a thought occurred to him.

[break][break] "i'm surprised you don't live closer to evergrande." he assumed that was where the scientists lived, or at least in mossdeep. although, he had to admit, it wasn't like he partook that deeply in either city.

[break][break] he hooks his coat on a nearby rack before crossing the distance to where the league's head scientist is, sitting down atop the arm of a couch. the movement causes a wince to lance through him, but he's always been good at hiding his injuries.

[break][break] "well enough." a pause, before he asks, "and you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
question...?
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 22:17:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a shrug rolls through her shoulders before dropping.

"i have a small apartment out there in case i have to stay near the league labs but... lilycove's home, you know?"

she's made a life here in lilycove that she isn't so sure she'd be able to make in ever grande. here, she's not just another scientist in the league's roster.

she's able to hang up that hat and settle into herself, blending into the streets of lilycove while running errands without too much difficulty.

jayden settles onto the arm of her couch and her head turns to tilt up toward him. a small smile lingers in place before growing teeth.

"seen better days but still kickin'."

after a moment, she continues with a hint of genuine concern, eyes focused solely on his face.

"were you safe during the meteor?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights